Words containing a, d, p, c, m
5 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
- adpcm — Adaptive Digital Pulse Code Modulation
6 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
- camped — If people are camped or camped out somewhere in the open air, they are living, staying, or waiting there, often in tents.
- decamp — If you decamp, you go away from somewhere secretly or suddenly.
- madcap — wildly or heedlessly impulsive; reckless; rash: a madcap scheme.
- midcap — (of investments) involving a medium amount of capital
- mudcap — to blast (a rock) with an explosive attached to it with a capping of clay.
7 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
- champed — Simple past tense and past participle of champ.
- clamped — Simple past tense and past participle of clamp.
- compand — to compress (a transmitter signal) before transmission and then expand it after transmission
- cramped — A cramped room or building is not big enough for the people or things in it.
- decamps — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of decamp.
8 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
- campshed — to line (the bank of a river) with campshot.
- compadre — a male friend
- compared — to examine (two or more objects, ideas, people, etc.) in order to note similarities and differences: to compare two pieces of cloth; to compare the governments of two nations.
- decamped — Simple past tense and past participle of decamp.
- dumpcart — a cart with a body that can be tilted or a bottom that can be opened downward to discharge the contents.
9 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
- blackdamp — air that is low in oxygen content and high in carbon dioxide as a result of an explosion in a mine
- campeador — a champion
- campodean — a campodeid.
- campodeid — any of various primitive and wingless insects of the genus Campodea
- chempaduk — an evergreen moraceous tree, Artocarpus champeden (or A. integer), of Malaysia, similar to the jackfruit
10 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
- camelopard — giraffe
- campaigned — Simple past tense and past participle of campaign.
- campground — A campground is the same as a campsite.
- campuswide — Throughout a campus.
- championed — a person who has defeated all opponents in a competition or series of competitions, so as to hold first place: the heavyweight boxing champion.
11 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
12 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- aide-de-camp — An aide-de-camp is an officer in the armed forces who helps an officer of higher rank.
- appendectomy — the surgical removal of the vermiform appendix
- camelopardus — a faint extensive constellation in the N hemisphere close to Ursa Major and Cassiopeia
- campodeiform — resembling insects of the genus Campodea
13 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
- antispasmodic — preventing or arresting spasms, esp in smooth muscle
- camp-drafting — a competitive test, esp at an agricultural show, of horsemen's skill in drafting cattle
- chlamydospore — a thick-walled asexual spore of many fungi: capable of surviving adverse conditions
- commandership — a person who commands.
- compactedness — the state of being compacted
14 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
- abdominopelvic — (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the abdomen and (the cavity of) the pelvis.
- antispasmodics — Plural form of antispasmodic.
- appendectomies — Plural form of appendectomy.
- appendicectomy — surgical removal of any appendage, esp the vermiform appendix
- atomic-powered — powered by atomic energy
15 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
- academicianship — A membership in a national academy of arts or sciences.
- cardiopulmonary — of, relating to, or affecting the heart and lungs
- chromium-plated — having been plated with chromium
- cinematographed — a motion-picture projector.
- common-isdn-api — Common ISDN Application Programming Interface
16 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
- cyclophosphamide — an alkylating agent used in the treatment of leukaemia and lymphomas
- diacetylmorphine — heroin.
- dolichocephalism — (medicine) The quality or condition of being dolichocephalic.
- hermaphroditical — Alternative form of hermaphroditic.
- macrolepidoptera — a collector's name for that part of the lepidoptera that comprises the butterflies and the larger moths (noctuids, geometrids, bombycids, springtails, etc): a term without taxonomic significance
17 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
- cardiac-tamponade — Medicine/Medical. the use of a tampon, as to stop a hemorrhage.
- champagne-ardenne — a region of NE France: a countship and commercial centre in medieval times; it consists of a great plain, with sheep and dairy farms and many vineyards
- chemopallidectomy — an operation for treating Parkinson's disease and certain other diseases characterized by muscular rigidity, consisting of destroying a specific part of the corpus striatum by injecting it with a chemical, usually alcohol.
- chemoradiotherapy — (medicine) A combination of chemotherapy and radiotherapy used to treat some cancers.
- compartmentalised — Simple past tense and past participle of compartmentalise.
18 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
- computer-generated — produced by a computer program
- decompartmentalize — to remove excessive compartmentalization from (an organization)
- domremy-la-pucelle — a village in Lorraine, NE France, SW of Nancy: birthplace of Joan of Arc.
- mucopolysaccharide — (formerly) glycosaminoglycan.
- neuropsychodynamic — Of or pertaining to neuropsychodynamics.
19 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
- cap-de-la-madeleine — a city in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Three Rivers, on the St. Lawrence.
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- de-compartmentalize — to divide into categories or compartments.
- mucopolysaccharides — Plural form of mucopolysaccharide.
- neuropsychodynamics — The theoretical synthesis of neuroscience and psychodynamics.
20 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
- decompartmentalizing — Present participle of decompartmentalize.
- diplomatic-secretary — secretary (def 5).
- hyperadrenocorticism — Cushing's syndrome.
- mechanical-impedance — Electricity. the total opposition to alternating current by an electric circuit, equal to the square root of the sum of the squares of the resistance and reactance of the circuit and usually expressed in ohms. Symbol: Z.
- pseudoparenchymatous — (in certain fungi and red algae) a compact mass of tissue, made up of interwoven hyphae or filaments, that superficially resembles plant tissue.
21 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
22 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
- decompartmentalization — the act of decompartmentalizing
- paracoccidioidomycosis — a chronic infection caused by the fungus Paracoccidioides brasiliensis, occurring in Mexico and in Central and South America, characterized by mouth and throat ulcers, weight loss, and lesions on the skin, intestines, and genitals.
23 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
24 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
26 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
- organophosphorus-compounds — Biochemistry. any of a variety of organic compounds that contain phosphorus and often have intense neurotoxic activity: originally developed as nerve gases, now widely used as insecticides and fire retardants.
28 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
- apple-touch-icon-precomposed — (programming) An alternative form of apple-touch-icon that is not subject to automatic modification (rounding, drop-shadow, reflective shine) as applied by iOS versions prior to iOS 7. A web page specifies a pre-composed icon by including an element in the like:
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
32 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing a, d, p, c, m
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, P, C, M. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1503 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, P, C, M that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.