Words containing a, d, o, g, s, l
7 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, l
8 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, l
- douglass — Frederick, 1817–95, U.S. ex-slave, abolitionist, and orator.
- dyslogia — inability to express ideas because of faulty reasoning or speech, due to a mental disorder.
- galoshed — Wearing galoshes.
- gesualdo — Don Carlo [dawn kahr-law] /dɔn ˈkɑr lɔ/ (Show IPA), Prince of Venosa [ve-naw-zah] /vɛˈnɔ zɑ/ (Show IPA), c1560–1613, Italian composer.
- gladsome — giving or causing joy; delightful.
9 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, l
10 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, l
- albondigas — Small meatballs, prepared in the Mexican, Spanish, or South American way.
- analogised — Simple past tense and past participle of analogise.
- apologised — to offer an apology or excuse for some fault, insult, failure, or injury: He apologized for accusing her falsely.
- cladograms — Plural form of cladogram.
- cradlesong — a lullaby
11 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, l
- audiologist — the study of hearing disorders, including evaluation of hearing function and rehabilitation of patients with hearing impairments.
- carloadings — the number of railroad carloads shipped in or out within a given period
- dangerously — full of danger or risk; causing danger; perilous; risky; hazardous; unsafe.
- delegations — Plural form of delegation.
- diagnosable — to determine the identity of (a disease, illness, etc.) by a medical examination: The doctor diagnosed the illness as influenza.
12 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, l
- acknowledges — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- anthologised — Simple past tense and past participle of anthologise.
- astoundingly — capable of overwhelming with amazement; stunningly surprising.
- audiologists — Plural form of audiologist.
- boardsailing — windsurfing
13 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, l
14 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, l
- advantageously — providing an advantage; furnishing convenience or opportunity; favorable; profitable; useful; beneficial: an advantageous position; an advantageous treaty.
- agroindustrial — of or relating to agroindustry
- aminoglycoside — of or relating to amino sugars in glycosidic linkage.
- basket-of-gold — a yellow-flowered perennial plant (Alyssum saxatile, now more properly Aurinia saxatilis) of the crucifer family, often used in rock gardens
- bildungsromane — a type of novel concerned with the education, development, and maturing of a young protagonist.
15 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, l
- acknowledgments — a section of text containing an author’s statement acknowledging his or her use of the works of other authors and thanking the people who have helped him or her, usually printed at the front of a book
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- aminoglycosides — Plural form of aminoglycoside.
- depersonalizing — Present participle of depersonalize.
- dephlogisticate — to reduce or remove inflammation from
16 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, l
- acknowledgements — Plural form of acknowledgement.
- dephlogisticated — Simple past tense and past participle of dephlogisticate.
- discographically — In terms of discography.
- discombobulating — Present participle of discombobulate.
- double-breasting — the practice of employing nonunion workers, especially in a separate division, to supplement the work of higher-paid union workers.
17 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, l
- antiprostaglandin — A prostaglandin inhibitor.
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
- board-and-shingle — a small dwelling with wooden walls and a shingle roof
- closed-captioning — (of a television program, film, or video) distributed with synchronized transcription of speech and written descriptions of other relevant audio elements, as for the hearing-impaired, that are visible only when the option to display them is selected. Abbreviation: CC.
- dephlogisticating — Present participle of dephlogisticate.
18 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, l
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- antiprostaglandins — Plural form of antiprostaglandin.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- diphosphoglycerate — an ester of phosphoric acid and glyceric acid that occurs in the blood and that promotes the release of hemoglobin-bound oxygen.
19 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, l
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- electrocardiographs — Plural form of electrocardiograph.
- ladies-of-the-night — plural of lady-of-the-night.
20 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, l
- deinstitutionalizing — Present participle of deinstitutionalize.
- languedoc-roussillon — a region of S France, on the Gulf of Lions: consists of the departments of Lozère, Gard, Hérault, Aude, and Pyrénées-Orientales; mainly mountainous with a coastal plain
- pseudo-psychological — of or relating to psychology.
21 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, l
22 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, l
- agro-industrialization — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
26 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, l
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
28 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, l
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
34 letter words containing a, d, o, g, s, l
- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — (used as a nonsense word by children to express approval or to represent the longest word in English.)
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, O, G, S, L. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1387 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, O, G, S, L that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.