Words containing a, d, o, e
5 letter words containing a, d, o, e
- abode — Your abode is the place where you live.
- adobe — Adobe is a mixture of mud and straw that is dried into bricks in the sun and used for building, especially in hot countries.
- adore — If you adore someone, you feel great love and admiration for them.
- adoze — asleep; dozing
- aedon — a daughter of Pandareus who mistakenly killed her son. Zeus took pity on her and turned her into a nightingale.
6 letter words containing a, d, o, e
- acnode — a point whose coordinates satisfy the equation of a curve although it does not lie on the curve; an isolated point. The origin is an acnode of the curve y2 + x2 = x3
- adeno- — gland or glandular
- adored — to regard with the utmost esteem, love, and respect; honor.
- adorer — to regard with the utmost esteem, love, and respect; honor.
- adores — to regard with the utmost esteem, love, and respect; honor.
7 letter words containing a, d, o, e
8 letter words containing a, d, o, e
- abednego — one of Daniel's three companions who, together with Shadrach and Meshach, was miraculously saved from destruction in Nebuchadnezzar's fiery furnace (Daniel 3:12–30)
- abhorred — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- aboideau — a dyke with a sluicegate that allows flood water to drain but keeps the sea water out
- abounded — to occur or exist in great quantities or numbers: a stream in which trout abound.
- absorbed — If you are absorbed in something or someone, you are very interested in them and they take up all your attention and energy.
9 letter words containing a, d, o, e
- abandoned — An abandoned place or building is no longer used or occupied.
- abandonee — a person to whom something is formally relinquished, esp an insurer having the right to salvage a wreck
- abandoner — a person or thing that abandons
- aboardage — collision between two vessels meeting side-on or at a slight angle.
- abondance — (card games) Alternative form of abundance.
10 letter words containing a, d, o, e
- aberdonian — a native or inhabitant of Aberdeen
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
- aboveboard — An arrangement or deal that is aboveboard is legal and is being carried out openly and honestly. A person who is aboveboard is open and honest about what they are doing.
- absorbedly — deeply interested or involved; preoccupied: He had an absorbed look on his face.
- accordance — conformity; agreement; accord (esp in the phrase in accordance with)
11 letter words containing a, d, o, e
- abandonedly — in an unrestrained manner
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abandonware — computer software which is no longer sold or supported by its publisher
- able-bodied — An able-bodied person is physically strong and healthy, rather than being weak or having a disability.
- aboveground — occurring, situated, etc. above or on the surface of the earth
12 letter words containing a, d, o, e
- accommodable — having the ability to be accommodated
- accommodated — to do a kindness or a favor to; oblige: to accommodate a friend by helping him move to a new apartment.
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- achlamydeous — (of flowers such as the willow) having neither petals nor sepals
- acid-tongued — bitingly critical or sarcastic; sharp-tongued: a critic famous for his acid-tongued reviews.
13 letter words containing a, d, o, e
- a-dolls-house — a play (1879) by Henrik Ibsen.
- aaron's-beard — rose of Sharon (def 2).
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- accommodative — tending to accommodate; adaptive.
- accreditation — to ascribe or attribute to (usually followed by with): He was accredited with having said it.
14 letter words containing a, d, o, e
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- acknowledgedly — by general agreement, admittedly
- acknowledgment — An acknowledgment is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- acleistocardia — a failure of the foramen ovale of the heart to close.
15 letter words containing a, d, o, e
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- adenohypophysis — the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
16 letter words containing a, d, o, e
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- adiadochokinesia — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
17 letter words containing a, d, o, e
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- anzhero-sudzhensk — a city in the S Russian Federation in Central Asia.
- ashby-de-la-zouch — a town in central England, in Leicestershire: Mary, Queen of Scots, was imprisoned (1569) in the castle. Pop: 11 409 (2001)
- ashton-under-lyne — a town in NW England, in Tameside unitary authority, Greater Manchester. Pop: 43 236 (2001)
18 letter words containing a, d, o, e
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
19 letter words containing a, d, o, e
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- alice-in-wonderland — fantastic; irrational
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
20 letter words containing a, d, o, e
21 letter words containing a, d, o, e
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
22 letter words containing a, d, o, e
23 letter words containing a, d, o, e
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, O, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 19658 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, O, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.