Words containing a, d, n, t, i, o
7 letter words containing a, d, n, t, i, o
8 letter words containing a, d, n, t, i, o
9 letter words containing a, d, n, t, i, o
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- acanthoid — resembling a spine; spiny
- actinopod — any protozoan of the phylum Actinopoda, such as a radiolarian or a heliozoan, having stiff radiating cytoplasmic projections
- adaptions — the act of adapting.
- addiction — Addiction is the condition of taking harmful drugs and being unable to stop taking them.
10 letter words containing a, d, n, t, i, o
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- achondrite — a rare stony meteorite that consists mainly of silicate minerals and has the texture of igneous rock but contains no chondrules
- actinopods — any protozoan of the subclass Actinopoda, including the heliozoans and radiolarians, having stiff, rodlike, radiating pseudopodia.
- adaptation — An adaptation of a book or play is a film or a television programme that is based on it.
- additional — Additional things are extra things apart from the ones already present.
11 letter words containing a, d, n, t, i, o
- acanthodian — any small, spiny-finned, sharklike fish of the extinct order Acanthodii, from the Paleozoic Era.
- acidulation — to make somewhat acid.
- actinodrome — (of a leaf) palmately veined.
- adaptogenic — acting to normalize and regulate the systems of the body
- adenoiditis — inflammation of the adenoid tissue.
12 letter words containing a, d, n, t, i, o
- accordionist — a person who plays the accordion, especially with skill.
- acid-tongued — bitingly critical or sarcastic; sharp-tongued: a critic famous for his acid-tongued reviews.
- adaptational — of or relating to adaptation
- additionally — You use additionally to introduce something extra such as an extra fact or reason.
- adiponitrile — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 8 N 2 , used chiefly as an intermediate in the manufacture of nylon.
13 letter words containing a, d, n, t, i, o
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- accommodation — Accommodation is used to refer to buildings or rooms where people live or stay.
- accreditation — to ascribe or attribute to (usually followed by with): He was accredited with having said it.
- acidification — The act or process of making something sour (acidifying), or changing into an acid.
14 letter words containing a, d, n, t, i, o
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accommodations — Accommodations are hotels or rooms where people can stay for a period of time.
- administration — Administration is the range of activities connected with organizing and supervising the way that an organization or institution functions.
15 letter words containing a, d, n, t, i, o
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- androstenedione — a weak hormone, C19H26O2, produced by the ovaries, testes, and adrenal glands as a precursor to estrogen, testosterone, etc.: formerly taken in a concentrated tablet or capsule form as by some bodybuilders
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
16 letter words containing a, d, n, t, i, o
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
- anti-aphrodisiac — Also, aphrodisiacal [af-ruh-duh-zahy-uh-kuh l, -sahy-] /ˌæf rə dəˈzaɪ ə kəl, -ˈsaɪ-/ (Show IPA). arousing sexual desire.
17 letter words containing a, d, n, t, i, o
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- axis-of-ordinates — y-axis (def 1).
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
18 letter words containing a, d, n, t, i, o
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- conditionalization — the derivation from an argument of a conditional statement with the conjunction of the premises as antecedent and the conclusion as consequent. If the argument is valid, conditionalization yields a truth
19 letter words containing a, d, n, t, i, o
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
20 letter words containing a, d, n, t, i, o
21 letter words containing a, d, n, t, i, o
22 letter words containing a, d, n, t, i, o
- agro-industrialization — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- autoxidation-reduction — disproportionation.
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- dehydroepiandrosterone — the most abundant steroid in the human body, that is involved in the manufacture of testosterone, oestrogen, progesterone, and corticosterone
- deinstitutionalization — to release (a person with mental or physical disabilities) from a hospital, asylum, home, or other institution with the intention of providing treatment, support, or rehabilitation primarily through community resources under the supervision of health-care professionals or facilities.
23 letter words containing a, d, n, t, i, o
31 letter words containing a, d, n, t, i, o
32 letter words containing a, d, n, t, i, o
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, N, T, I, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 7914 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, N, T, I, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.