Words containing a, d, m, i, r, b
7 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r, b
8 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r, b
- amberoid — a synthetic amber made by compressing pieces of amber and other resins together at a high temperature
- biodrama — a drama based on the life of an actual person or persons.
- birdfarm — a place where birds are kept
- brideman — a male attendant of the bridegroom at a wedding
- bridgman — Percy Williams. 1882–1961, US physicist: Nobel prize for physics (1946) for his work on high-pressure physics and thermodynamics
9 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r, b
- absurdism — the belief that life is meaningless and that all attempts to understand the universe are doomed to fail
- admirable — An admirable quality or action is one that deserves to be praised and admired.
- admirably — worthy of admiration; inspiring approval, reverence, or affection.
- barmecide — lavish or plentiful in imagination only; illusory; sham
- bermudian — a native or inhabitant of Bermuda
10 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r, b
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
- ambidexter — someone who is ambidextrous
- arcimboldi — Giuseppe [juh-sep-ee;; Italian joo-zep-pe] /dʒəˈsɛp i;; Italian dʒuˈzɛp pɛ/ (Show IPA), 1527–93, Italian painter.
- arcimboldo — Giuseppe. 1527–93, Italian painter, best remembered for painting grotesque figures composed of fruit, vegetables, and meat
- barmecidal — giving only the illusion of plenty; illusory: a Barmecidal banquet.
11 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r, b
- abd-el-krim — 1882–1963, Moroccan chief who led revolts against Spain and France, surrendered before their combined forces in 1926, but later formed the North African independence movement
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- adumbrating — Present participle of adumbrate.
- adumbration — to produce a faint image or resemblance of; to outline or sketch.
12 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r, b
- abridgements — Plural form of abridgement.
- admirability — the quality of being admirable
- aldebaranium — (chemistry, obsolete) A rejected name for ytterbium.
- ambidextrous — Someone who is ambidextrous can use both their right hand and their left hand equally skilfully.
- ambrettolide — a colorless liquid, C 16 H 28 O 2 , having a strong musky odor, used as a fixative in the manufacture of perfume.
13 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r, b
14 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r, b
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- ambassadorship — a diplomatic official of the highest rank, sent by one sovereign or state to another as its resident representative (ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary)
- ambidextrously — In an ambidextrous manner.
- barium-hydrate — Also called calcined baryta, barium oxide, barium monoxide, barium protoxide. a white or yellowish-white poisonous solid, BaO, highly reactive with water: used chiefly as a dehydrating agent and in the manufacture of glass.
- bildungsromane — a type of novel concerned with the education, development, and maturing of a young protagonist.
15 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r, b
- ambassadorships — Plural form of ambassadorship.
- azobisformamide — (chemistry) azodicarbonamide.
- basse-normandie — a region of NW France, on the English Channel: consists of the Cherbourg peninsula in the west rising to the Normandy hills in the east; mainly agricultural
- circumambulated — Simple past tense and past participle of circumambulate.
- democratifiable — able to be made into a democracy
16 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r, b
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- azodicarbonamide — (chemistry) An organic chemical, a yellow to orange red, odorless, crystalline powder, used in food industry as a food additive, a flour bleaching agent and improving agent and in foaming plastics.
- brick-and-mortar — pertaining to conventional stores, businesses, etc., having physical buildings and facilities, as opposed to Internet or remote services.
- determinableness — Capability of being determined; determinability.
- dimethylcarbinol — isopropyl alcohol.
17 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r, b
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
- downwardly-mobile — See under vertical mobility (def 1).
- microdermabrasion — A cosmetic treatment in which the face is sprayed with exfoliant crystals to remove dead epidermal cells.
- misunderstandable — Capable of being misunderstood.
- temporomandibular — of, relating to, or situated near the hinge joint formed by the lower jaw and the temporal bone of the skull.
18 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r, b
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- fire-and-brimstone — threatening punishment in the hereafter: a fire-and-brimstone sermon.
- the-master-builder — a play (1892) by Ibsen.
19 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r, b
- phenylthiocarbamide — a crystalline, slightly water-soluble solid, C 6 H 5 NHCSNH 2 , that is either tasteless or bitter, depending upon the heredity of the taster, and is used in medical genetics and as a diagnostic.
20 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r, b
21 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r, b
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
- disestablishmentarian — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- roodepoort-maraisburg — a city in S Transvaal, in the NE Republic of South Africa.
24 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r, b
- disestablishmentarianism — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
25 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r, b
- antidisestablishmentarian — a person who advocates antidisestablishmentarianism.
28 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r, b
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
32 letter words containing a, d, m, i, r, b
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, M, I, R, B. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 954 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, M, I, R, B that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.