Words containing a, d, m
3 letter words containing a, d, m
4 letter words containing a, d, m
- adam — the first man, created by God: the progenitor of the human race (Genesis 2–3)
- adm. — Admiral
- amdg — ad majorem Dei gloriam (the Jesuit motto)
- amid — If something happens amid noises or events of some kind, it happens while the other things are happening.
- cdma — code-division multiple access: a digital technology used in mobile phones
5 letter words containing a, d, m
- adama — Admah.
- adami — Edward Fenech. born 1934, Maltese politician, president of Malta (2004–2009)
- adams — a mountain in SW Washington, in the Cascade Range. Height: 3751 m (12 307 ft)
- adeem — to cancel or withdraw (a legal agreement)
- admah — one of the cities that was destroyed along with Sodom and Gomorrah. Deut. 29:23.
6 letter words containing a, d, m
- adamas — Admah.
- adamic — pertaining to or suggestive of Adam.
- adamov — Arthur. 1908–70, French dramatist, born in Russia: one of the foremost exponents of the Theatre of the Absurd. His plays include Le Professeur Taranne (1953), Le Ping-Pong (1955), and Le Printemps '71 (1960)
- addams — Jane. 1860–1935, US social reformer, feminist, and pacifist, who founded Hull House, a social settlement in Chicago: Nobel peace prize 1931
- admass — the part of society that is easily influenced by the mass media and advertising
7 letter words containing a, d, m
- abdomen — Your abdomen is the part of your body below your chest where your stomach and intestines are.
- academe — The academic world of universities is sometimes referred to as academe.
- academy — Academy is sometimes used in the names of schools and colleges, especially those specializing in particular subjects or skills, or private high schools in the United States.
- adamant — If someone is adamant about something, they are determined not to change their mind about it.
- adamawa — a state of Nigeria, in the E on the border with Cameroon. Capital: Yola. Pop: 3 168 101 (2006). Area: 36 917 sq km (14 254 sq miles)
8 letter words containing a, d, m
- academes — the campus activity, life, and interests of a college or university; the academic world.
- academia — Academia refers to all the academics in a particular country or region, the institutions they work in, and their work.
- academic — Academic is used to describe things that relate to the work done in schools, colleges, and universities, especially work which involves studying and reasoning rather than practical or technical skills.
- academus — an Arcadian whose estate became a meeting place for Athenian philosophers.
- aceldama — the place near Jerusalem that was bought with the 30 pieces of silver paid to Judas for betraying Jesus (Matthew 27:8; Acts 1:19)
9 letter words containing a, d, m
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- absurdism — the belief that life is meaningless and that all attempts to understand the universe are doomed to fail
- academese — pedantic, pretentious, and often confusing academic jargon: a presumably scholarly article written in incomprehensible academese.
- academics — of or relating to a college, academy, school, or other educational institution, especially one for higher education: academic requirements.
- academise — to reduce (a subject) to a rigid set of rules, principles, precepts, etc.: futile attempts to academize the visual arts.
10 letter words containing a, d, m
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abdominous — pot-bellied
- abmodality — the differing of a measurable trait in an individual case from the mean for a population.
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
- academical — academic.
11 letter words containing a, d, m
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abd-el-krim — 1882–1963, Moroccan chief who led revolts against Spain and France, surrendered before their combined forces in 1926, but later formed the North African independence movement
- abdominally — of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
12 letter words containing a, d, m
- absentminded — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- academically — in relation to an academy
- accommodable — having the ability to be accommodated
- accommodated — to do a kindness or a favor to; oblige: to accommodate a friend by helping him move to a new apartment.
- accommodator — a person or thing that accommodates
13 letter words containing a, d, m
- absent-minded — Someone who is absent-minded forgets things or does not pay attention to what they are doing, often because they are thinking about something else.
- accidentalism — the state of being accidental
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- accommodation — Accommodation is used to refer to buildings or rooms where people live or stay.
- accommodative — tending to accommodate; adaptive.
14 letter words containing a, d, m
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- accommodations — Accommodations are hotels or rooms where people can stay for a period of time.
- acknowledgment — An acknowledgment is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
15 letter words containing a, d, m
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- adamawa-eastern — a branch of the Niger-Congo family of languages, centered in Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad, and the Central African Republic, including Sango and Zande.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- amaryllidaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaryllidaceae, a family of widely cultivated flowering plants having bulbs and including the amaryllis, snowdrop, narcissus, and daffodil
16 letter words containing a, d, m
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
17 letter words containing a, d, m
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- baden-wurttemberg — a state of SW Germany. Capital: Stuttgart. Pop: 53 938 (2003 est). Area: 35 742 sq km (13 800 sq miles)
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
18 letter words containing a, d, m
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
19 letter words containing a, d, m
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anti-fundamentalism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- anti-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- cap-de-la-madeleine — a city in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Three Rivers, on the St. Lawrence.
21 letter words containing a, d, m
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
22 letter words containing a, d, m
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
25 letter words containing a, d, m
- antidisestablishmentarian — a person who advocates antidisestablishmentarianism.
28 letter words containing a, d, m
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, M. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 14966 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, M that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.