Words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
7 letter words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
8 letter words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
- airdrome — An airdrome is a place or area where small aircraft can land and take off.
- aldoxime — an oxime formed by reaction between hydroxylamine and an aldehyde
- amberoid — a synthetic amber made by compressing pieces of amber and other resins together at a high temperature
- amidogen — a compound radical, NH2, derived from ammonia
- amoeboid — of, related to, or resembling amoebae
9 letter words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
- ademption — the failure of a specific legacy, as by a testator disposing of the subject matter in his lifetime
- airdromes — Plural form of airdrome.
- alcimedon — an Arcadian hero whose daughter, Philao, was seduced by Hercules.
- amiloride — a potassium-sparing diuretic, C 6 H 8 ClN 7 O, used in the treatment of hypertension.
- amortised — Finance. to liquidate or extinguish (a mortgage, debt, or other obligation), especially by periodic payments to the creditor or to a sinking fund. to write off a cost of (an asset) gradually.
10 letter words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
- abominated — Simple past tense and past participle of abominate.
- acidometer — a type of hydrometer for measuring the relative density of an acid solution, esp the acid in a battery
- admonished — to caution, advise, or counsel against something.
- admonisher — One who admonishes.
- admonishes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of admonish.
11 letter words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
- accompanied — to go along or in company with; join in action: to accompany a friend on a walk.
- actinodrome — (of a leaf) palmately veined.
- adenomatoid — Of or pertaining to an adenoma.
- adenomyosis — (medicine) A medical condition characterized by the presence of ectopic glandular tissue in the surrounding muscles, particularly of the endometrial tissue of the uterus in the myometrium, sometimes considered as a form of endometriosis.
- aerodromics — (obsolete) The science of flying airplanes.
12 letter words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- adenectomies — Plural form of adenectomy.
- admonishment — to caution, advise, or counsel against something.
- aerodynamics — Aerodynamics is the study of the way in which objects move through the air.
- aeromedicine — the medical treatment of disorders associated with air or space travel
13 letter words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
- accommodative — tending to accommodate; adaptive.
- acetazolamide — a drug which operates by blocking the production of hydrogen ions and hydrogen carbonate, used to treat various conditions including epilepsy and glaucoma
- acetohexamide — (pharmaceutical drug) A sulfonylurea antidiabetic drug.
- adenoidectomy — surgical removal of the adenoids
- admensuration — Admeasurement.
14 letter words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
- abdominopelvic — (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the abdomen and (the cavity of) the pelvis.
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- adenocarcinoma — a malignant tumour originating in glandular tissue
- aerodynamicist — an expert in aerodynamics.
- aforementioned — If you refer to the aforementioned person or subject, you mean the person or subject that has already been mentioned.
15 letter words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
- adenocarcinomas — Plural form of adenocarcinoma.
- adenoidectomies — Plural form of adenoidectomy.
- adrenalectomies — Plural form of adrenalectomy.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- aerodynamicists — Plural form of aerodynamicist.
16 letter words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- amidinohydrazone — any of a group of pesticides, originally developed as antimalarial and antitubercular drugs, that impair cell respiration in cockroaches, red ants, and other insects.
- anti-development — the act or process of developing; growth; progress: child development; economic development.
17 letter words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
- accommodativeness — The state or quality of being accommodative.
- aerothermodynamic — Of or pertaining to aerothermodynamics.
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
18 letter words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- adenocarcinomatous — Of or pertaining to adenocarcinomas.
- adenosylmethionine — (biochemistry) An adenosyl derivative of methionine that is a common co-substrate involved in transmethylation.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- deanthropomorphism — the ridding of philosophy or religion of anthropomorphic beliefs and doctrines.
19 letter words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- de-compartmentalize — to divide into categories or compartments.
- departmentalisation — Alternative spelling of departmentalization.
- departmentalization — to divide into departments.
20 letter words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
- counterdemonstration — a demonstration that is held in reaction to another demonstration
- decompartmentalizing — Present participle of decompartmentalize.
- diplomatic-secretary — secretary (def 5).
- magnetohydrodynamics — the branch of physics that deals with the motion of electrically conductive fluids, especially plasmas, in magnetic fields. Abbreviation: MHD.
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
21 letter words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
- counterdemonstrations — Plural form of counterdemonstration.
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
- pseudohermaphroditism — an individual having internal reproductive organs of one sex and external sexual characteristics resembling those of the other sex or being ambiguous in nature. Compare hermaphrodite (def 1).
- roodepoort-maraisburg — a city in S Transvaal, in the NE Republic of South Africa.
22 letter words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- decompartmentalization — the act of decompartmentalizing
- thiamine-hydrochloride — a white, crystalline, water-soluble compound of the vitamin-B complex, containing a thiazole and a pyrimidine group, C 12 H 17 ClN 4 OS, essential for normal functioning of the nervous system, a deficiency of which results chiefly in beriberi and other nerve disorders: occurring in many natural sources, as green peas, liver, and especially the seed coats of cereal grains, the commercial product of which is chiefly synthesized in the form of its chloride (thiamine chloride or thiamine hydrochloride) for therapeutic administration, or in nitrate form (thiamine mononitrate) for enriching flour mixes.
23 letter words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
- dacryocystorhinostomies — Plural form of dacryocystorhinostomy.
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- mediated-generalization — the act or process of generalizing.
24 letter words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
- diphenylaminechlorarsine — adamsite.
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
26 letter words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
28 letter words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
32 letter words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing a, d, i, m, e, o
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, I, M, E, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4315 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, I, M, E, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.