Words containing a, d, i, b, t, c
7 letter words containing a, d, i, b, t, c
- catbird — any of several North American songbirds of the family Mimidae (mockingbirds), esp Dumetella carolinensis, whose call resembles the mewing of a cat
8 letter words containing a, d, i, b, t, c
- abdicant — a person who abdicates
- abdicate — If a king or queen abdicates, he or she gives up being king or queen.
- blindcat — any of several catfishes, as Satan eurystomus (widemouth blindcat) of Texas, that inhabit underground streams and have undeveloped eyes and unpigmented skin.
- catbirds — Plural form of catbird.
- diabatic — occurring with an exchange of heat (opposed to adiabatic): a diabatic process.
9 letter words containing a, d, i, b, t, c
- abdicated — Simple past tense and past participle of abdicate.
- abdicates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abdicate.
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abducting — Present participle of abduct.
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
10 letter words containing a, d, i, b, t, c
- abdicating — Present participle of abdicate.
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abdicative — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abductions — Plural form of abduction.
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
11 letter words containing a, d, i, b, t, c
- alembicated — (of a literary style) excessively refined; precious
- backlighted — Simple past tense and past participle of backlight.
- backside-to — backend-to.
- bactericide — a substance able to destroy bacteria
- bacteroides — any of several rod-shaped, anaerobic bacteria of the genus Bacteroides, occurring in the alimentary and genitourinary tracts of humans and other mammals, certain species of which are pathogenic.
12 letter words containing a, d, i, b, t, c
- abjudication — (rare) Rejection by judicial sentence.
- accreditable — having the ability to be accredited
- ambitendency — ambivalence, especially when acted out; a tendency to contradictory behavior arising from conflicting impulses.
- antidiabetic — a drug which acts against diabetes
- bactericidal — any substance capable of killing bacteria.
13 letter words containing a, d, i, b, t, c
- adiabatically — in an adiabetic manner
- backwardation — the difference between the spot price for a commodity, including rent and interest, and the forward price
- bacteriocidal — Alternative spelling of bactericidal.
- basidiomycete — any fungus of the phylum Basidiomycota (formerly class Basidiomycetes), in which the spores are produced in basidia. The group includes boletes, puffballs, smuts, and rusts
- benedictional — a book of benedictions or blessings
14 letter words containing a, d, i, b, t, c
- backside-front — backend-to.
- basidiomycetes — Mycology. any of a group of fungi constituting the phylum Basidiomycota of the kingdom Fungi (or, in older classification schemes, the class Basidiomycetes of the kingdom Plantae), characterized by bearing the spores on a basidium, including the smuts, rust, mushrooms, and puffballs.
- bidialectalism — the state of being bidialectal
- blister-packed — presented in a blister pack
- brachydactylia — abnormal shortness of the fingers and toes.
15 letter words containing a, d, i, b, t, c
- bait-and-switch — denoting a deceptive method of selling, by which customers, attracted to a store by sale items, are told either that the advertised bargain item is out of stock or is inferior to a higher-priced item that is available.
- basidiomycetous — belonging or pertaining to the basidiomycetes.
- beta-adrenergic — pertaining to or involving beta receptors
- bidirectionally — in a bidirectional manner
- black-and-white — displaying only black and white tones; without color, as a picture or chart: a black-and-white photograph.
16 letter words containing a, d, i, b, t, c
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- bidirectionality — capable of reacting or functioning in two, usually opposite, directions.
- brick-and-mortar — pertaining to conventional stores, businesses, etc., having physical buildings and facilities, as opposed to Internet or remote services.
- caducibranchiate — (of many amphibians, such as frogs) having gills during one stage of the life cycle only
17 letter words containing a, d, i, b, t, c
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
- de-baathification — the process of removing the members and influence of the Ba'ath Party from public office in Iraq following the US-led invasion of 2003
- discreditableness — Quality of being discreditable.
- disrespectability — Lack of respectability.
18 letter words containing a, d, i, b, t, c
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- character-building — improving certain good or useful traits in a person's character, esp self-reliance, endurance, and courage
- de-objectification — to present as an object, especially of sight, touch, or other physical sense; make objective; externalize.
19 letter words containing a, d, i, b, t, c
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- phenylthiocarbamide — a crystalline, slightly water-soluble solid, C 6 H 5 NHCSNH 2 , that is either tasteless or bitter, depending upon the heredity of the taster, and is used in medical genetics and as a diagnostic.
- websters-dictionary — Informal. a dictionary of the English language, especially American English, such as Dictionary.com.
20 letter words containing a, d, i, b, t, c
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
- tetrahydrocannabinol — a compound, C 21 H 30 O 2 , that is the physiologically active component in cannabis preparations (marijuana, hashish, etc.) derived from the Indian hemp plant or produced synthetically. Abbreviation: THC.
- tribromoacetaldehyde — bromal.
21 letter words containing a, d, i, b, t, c
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
24 letter words containing a, d, i, b, t, c
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
32 letter words containing a, d, i, b, t, c
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, I, B, T, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1152 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, I, B, T, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.