Words containing a, d, e, q, u
5 letter words containing a, d, e, q, u
- quade — Alternative form of quede.
6 letter words containing a, d, e, q, u
- quaked — Simple past tense and past participle of quake.
7 letter words containing a, d, e, q, u
- adequal — (historical) approximately equal, in the context of infinitesimal calculus.
- aquated — (chemistry) That is associated with water, especially in the form of a complex.
- equaled — Simple past tense and past participle of equal.
- equated — Simple past tense and past participle of equate.
- opaqued — not transparent or translucent; impenetrable to light; not allowing light to pass through.
8 letter words containing a, d, e, q, u
- acquired — obtained, through buying or being given
- acquited — Simple past tense and past participle of acquit.
- adequacy — Adequacy is the quality of being good enough or great enough in amount to be acceptable.
- adequate — If something is adequate, there is enough of it or it is good enough to be used or accepted.
- antiqued — An antiqued object is modern but has been made to look like an antique.
9 letter words containing a, d, e, q, u
- acquitted — to relieve from a charge of fault or crime; declare not guilty: They acquitted him of the crime. The jury acquitted her, but I still think she's guilty.
- adequated — Simple past tense and past participle of adequate.
- aliquoted — Divided into, or distributed in aliquots.
- appliqued — Appliqued shapes or fabric are formed from pieces of fabric which are stitched on to clothes or larger pieces of cloth.
- aquadrome — a venue for water sports
10 letter words containing a, d, e, q, u
- acquainted — If you are acquainted with something, you know about it because you have learned it or experienced it.
- acquiesced — to assent tacitly; submit or comply silently or without protest; agree; consent: to acquiesce halfheartedly in a business plan.
- adequacies — Plural form of adequacy.
- adequality — Quality of being adequal.
- adequately — as much or as good as necessary for some requirement or purpose; fully sufficient, suitable, or fit (often followed by to or for): This car is adequate to our needs. adequate food for fifty people.
11 letter words containing a, d, e, q, u
12 letter words containing a, d, e, q, u
- adequateness — the quality of being adequate
- bradmanesque — (of a batsman or innings) reminiscent of Sir Don Bradman in terms of dominance over the opposing bowlers
- chequerboard — Alternative spelling of checkerboard.
- desquamating — Present participle of desquamate.
- desquamation — to come off in scales, as the skin in certain diseases; peel off.
13 letter words containing a, d, e, q, u
14 letter words containing a, d, e, q, u
- antiquatedness — The state or quality of being antiquated.
- conquistadores — one of the Spanish conquerors of Mexico and Peru in the 16th century.
- demisemiquaver — a note having the time value of one thirty-second of a semibreve
- disequilibrate — to put out of equilibrium; unbalance: A period of high inflation could disequilibrate the monetary system.
- dot-sequential — of, relating to, or being a color television system that sends and reproduces the primary colors as dots in proper sequence on each scanned line to produce a color picture.
15 letter words containing a, d, e, q, u
- demisemiquavers — Plural form of demisemiquaver.
- grandiloquently — speaking or expressed in a lofty style, often to the point of being pompous or bombastic.
- jaques-dalcroze — Émile [French ey-meel] /French eɪˈmil/ (Show IPA), 1865–1950, Swiss composer and teacher: created eurythmics.
- quadragenarians — Plural form of quadragenarian.
- quasi-dependent — relying on someone or something else for aid, support, etc.
16 letter words containing a, d, e, q, u
- disequilibration — to put out of equilibrium; unbalance: A period of high inflation could disequilibrate the monetary system.
- quadricentennial — of, relating to, or marking the completion of a period of four hundred years.
- quadrimillennial — Occurring every four thousand years.
- quasi-democratic — pertaining to or of the nature of democracy or a democracy.
- self-liquidating — capable of being sold and converted into cash within a short period of time or before the date on which the supplier must be paid.
17 letter words containing a, d, e, q, u
- quasi-independent — not influenced or controlled by others in matters of opinion, conduct, etc.; thinking or acting for oneself: an independent thinker.
- quattuordecillion — a cardinal number represented in the U.S. by 1 followed by 45 zeros, and in Great Britain by 1 followed by 84 zeros.
- square-shouldered — having the shoulders held back, giving a straight form to the upper part of the back.
18 letter words containing a, d, e, q, u
- hemidemisemiquaver — a sixty-fourth note.
19 letter words containing a, d, e, q, u
- hemidemisemiquavers — Plural form of hemidemisemiquaver.
21 letter words containing a, d, e, q, u
- differential-quotient — something that has been derived.
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, E, Q, U. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 626 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, E, Q, U that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.