Words containing a, d, e, n, o
5 letter words containing a, d, e, n, o
6 letter words containing a, d, e, n, o
- acnode — a point whose coordinates satisfy the equation of a curve although it does not lie on the curve; an isolated point. The origin is an acnode of the curve y2 + x2 = x3
- adeno- — gland or glandular
- atoned — to make amends or reparation, as for an offense or a crime, or for an offender (usually followed by for): to atone for one's sins.
- avedon — Richard, 1923–2004, U.S. photographer.
- daemon — a demigod
7 letter words containing a, d, e, n, o
- abdomen — Your abdomen is the part of your body below your chest where your stomach and intestines are.
- adenoid — of or resembling a gland
- adenoma — a tumour, usually benign, occurring in glandular tissue
- adorned — to decorate or add beauty to, as by ornaments: garlands of flowers adorning their hair.
- adreno- — adrenal glands
8 letter words containing a, d, e, n, o
- abednego — one of Daniel's three companions who, together with Shadrach and Meshach, was miraculously saved from destruction in Nebuchadnezzar's fiery furnace (Daniel 3:12–30)
- abounded — to occur or exist in great quantities or numbers: a stream in which trout abound.
- actioned — Simple past tense and past participle of action.
- adenoids — Adenoids are soft lumps of flesh at the back and top of a person's throat that sometimes become swollen and have to be removed.
- adenosis — a minor glandular condition typified by swelling of the lymph glands
9 letter words containing a, d, e, n, o
- abandoned — An abandoned place or building is no longer used or occupied.
- abandonee — a person to whom something is formally relinquished, esp an insurer having the right to salvage a wreck
- abandoner — a person or thing that abandons
- abondance — (card games) Alternative form of abundance.
- abscondee — a person who absconds; absconder.
10 letter words containing a, d, e, n, o
- aberdonian — a native or inhabitant of Aberdeen
- accordance — conformity; agreement; accord (esp in the phrase in accordance with)
- achondrite — a rare stony meteorite that consists mainly of silicate minerals and has the texture of igneous rock but contains no chondrules
- acidogenic — producing acid, as bacteria, or causing acidity, as of the urine.
- acotyledon — any plant, such as a fern or moss, that does not possess cotyledons
11 letter words containing a, d, e, n, o
- abandonedly — in an unrestrained manner
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abandonware — computer software which is no longer sold or supported by its publisher
- aboveground — occurring, situated, etc. above or on the surface of the earth
- abscondence — secret concealment or seclusion, or the action of absconding
12 letter words containing a, d, e, n, o
- acid-tongued — bitingly critical or sarcastic; sharp-tongued: a critic famous for his acid-tongued reviews.
- acknowledged — recognized as being true or existing
- acknowledger — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledges — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- adenosarcoma — a complex tumor containing both glandular and connective tissues.
13 letter words containing a, d, e, n, o
- aaron's-beard — rose of Sharon (def 2).
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- accreditation — to ascribe or attribute to (usually followed by with): He was accredited with having said it.
- adenoidectomy — surgical removal of the adenoids
- adenopathies' — enlargement or disease of the glands, especially the lymphatic glands: a patient with prominent adenopathy. See also lymphadenopathy.
14 letter words containing a, d, e, n, o
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- acknowledgedly — by general agreement, admittedly
- acknowledgment — An acknowledgment is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- adder's-tongue — any of several terrestrial ferns of the genus Ophioglossum, esp O. vulgatum, that grow in the N hemisphere and have a spore-bearing body that sticks out like a spike from the leaf: family Ophioglossaceae
15 letter words containing a, d, e, n, o
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- adenohypophysis — the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
16 letter words containing a, d, e, n, o
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- adiadochokinesia — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- adiadochokinesis — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
17 letter words containing a, d, e, n, o
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- anzhero-sudzhensk — a city in the S Russian Federation in Central Asia.
- ashton-under-lyne — a town in NW England, in Tameside unitary authority, Greater Manchester. Pop: 43 236 (2001)
- axis-of-ordinates — y-axis (def 1).
18 letter words containing a, d, e, n, o
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
19 letter words containing a, d, e, n, o
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- alice-in-wonderland — fantastic; irrational
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
20 letter words containing a, d, e, n, o
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- continuing-education — adult education.
- decahydronaphthalene — a colorless, aromatic liquid, C 10 H 18 , insoluble in water and soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a solvent for oils, fats, etc., in cleaning fluids, lubricants, etc.
21 letter words containing a, d, e, n, o
22 letter words containing a, d, e, n, o
- autoxidation-reduction — disproportionation.
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- dehydroepiandrosterone — the most abundant steroid in the human body, that is involved in the manufacture of testosterone, oestrogen, progesterone, and corticosterone
- deinstitutionalization — to release (a person with mental or physical disabilities) from a hospital, asylum, home, or other institution with the intention of providing treatment, support, or rehabilitation primarily through community resources under the supervision of health-care professionals or facilities.
23 letter words containing a, d, e, n, o
32 letter words containing a, d, e, n, o
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, D, E, N, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 12867 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, D, E, N, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.