Words containing a, c, t, i, v, o
7 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v, o
8 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v, o
- coactive — acting together.
- conative — denoting an aspect of verbs in some languages used to indicate the effort of the agent in performing the activity described by the verb
- invocate — invoke.
- locative — (in certain inflected languages) noting a case whose distinctive function is to indicate place in or at which, as Latin domī “at home.”.
- octavian — (Octavian) died a.d. 964, Italian ecclesiastic: pope 955–964.
9 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v, o
- activator — a thing or person that activates
- advection — the transference of heat energy in a horizontal stream of gas, esp of air
- archivolt — a moulding around an arch, sometimes decorated
- avocating — Present participle of avocate.
- avocation — Your avocation is a job or activity that you do because you are interested in it, rather than to earn your living.
10 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v, o
- acervation — a heaping or piling up, gathering, accumulation
- activation — to make active; cause to function or act.
- activators — Plural form of activator.
- advocating — to speak or write in favor of; support or urge by argument; recommend publicly: He advocated higher salaries for teachers.
- advocation — the transfer to itself by a superior court of an action pending in a lower court
11 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v, o
- acclivitous — an upward slope, as of ground; an ascent (opposed to declivity).
- activations — Plural form of activation.
- associative — Associative thoughts are things that you think of because you see, hear, or think of something that reminds you of those things or which you associate with those things.
- autoclaving — Present participle of autoclave.
- avocational — of or relating to avocation
12 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v, o
- activization — to make active; activate.
- antiviolence — opposed to or acting against violence in society
- autoreactive — (immunology, medicine) Acting against the organism by which it was produced.
- avitaminotic — of or relating to avitaminosis
- balto-slavic — the Baltic and Slavic languages, when considered as constituting a subfamily within the Indo-European family of languages: the Baltic and Slavic branches are now generally considered by scholars as independently derived from Indo-European
13 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v, o
14 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v, o
- anticonvulsant — any of a class of drugs used to prevent or abolish convulsions
- anticonvulsive — preventing or alleviating convulsions
- anticorrosives — Plural form of anticorrosive.
- autoactivation — (biochemistry) autocatalysis.
- autocovariance — (statistics) The covariance of a signal with another part of the same signal.
15 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v, o
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
- anticommutative — (of a binary operation) having the property that one term operating on a second is equal to the negative of the second operating on the first, as ab = −ba.
- anticompetitive — (in business) discouraging competition
- anticonvulsants — Plural form of anticonvulsant.
16 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v, o
- archconservative — consistently holding extremely conservative views: publisher of the city's archconservative newspaper.
- atrioventricular — of, relating to, or affecting both the atria and the ventricles of the heart
- circumnavigation — to sail or fly around; make the circuit of by navigation: to circumnavigate the earth.
- circumnavigatory — Pertaining to circumnavigation.
- collectivisation — Alternative spelling of collectivization.
17 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v, o
- accommodativeness — The state or quality of being accommodative.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
- anti-conservative — disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.
- anti-conventional — conforming or adhering to accepted standards, as of conduct or taste: conventional behavior.
18 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v, o
- antivaccinationist — One who is opposed to the practice of vaccination.
- antivivisectionist — a person who is opposed to vivisection
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- circumnavigational — Relating to circumnavigation.
- conversationalists — Plural form of conversationalist.
19 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v, o
20 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v, o
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
- counterrevolutionary — Counterrevolutionary activities are activities intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
- keratoconjunctivitis — inflammation of the cornea and conjunctiva.
- lacto-ovo-vegetarian — Also called lactovarian [lak-tuh-vair-ee-uh n] /ˌlæk təˈvɛər i ən/ (Show IPA), ovolactarian, ovo-lacto-vegetarian. a vegetarian whose diet includes dairy products and eggs.
- over-intellectualize — to seek or consider the rational content or form of.
21 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v, o
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- cooperative-apartment — working or acting together willingly for a common purpose or benefit.
- counter-revolutionary — Counter-revolutionary activities are activities intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
22 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v, o
- counterrevolutionaries — Plural form of counterrevolutionary.
25 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v, o
- petropavlovsk-kamchatskiy — seaport in E Asian Russia, on Kamchatka Peninsula: pop. 210,000
26 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v, o
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
45 letter words containing a, c, t, i, v, o
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, T, I, V, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2326 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, T, I, V, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.