Words containing a, c, t, i, n
5 letter words containing a, c, t, i, n
6 letter words containing a, c, t, i, n
7 letter words containing a, c, t, i, n
- acetoin — a yellowish, pleasant-smelling liquid, C 4 H 8 O 2 , obtained from various carbohydrates, as glucose, by fermentation: used chiefly in the manufacture of flavors and essences.
- aconite — any of various N temperate plants of the ranunculaceous genus Aconitum, such as monkshood and wolfsbane, many of which are poisonous
- actinal — of or denoting the oral part of a radiate animal, such as a jellyfish, sea anemone, or sponge, from which the rays, tentacles, or arms grow
- actinia — any sea anemone of the genus Actinia, which are common in rock pools
- actinic — (of radiation) producing a photochemical effect
8 letter words containing a, c, t, i, n
- abdicant — a person who abdicates
- accident — An accident happens when a vehicle hits a person, an object, or another vehicle, causing injury or damage.
- acentric — without a centre
- aconitum — any plant belonging to the genus Aconitum, of the buttercup family, having irregular flowers usually in loose clusters, including species with poisonous and medicinal properties.
- acquaint — If you acquaint someone with something, you tell them about it so that they know it. If you acquaint yourself with something, you learn about it.
9 letter words containing a, c, t, i, n
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- abjection — an abject state or condition
- acanthine — of or resembling an acanthus
- acanthite — the orthorhombic form of silver sulfide.
10 letter words containing a, c, t, i, n
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abjunction — the act of cutting off part of a mycelium or spore by forming a septum
- abreaction — the release and expression of emotional tension associated with repressed ideas by bringing those ideas into consciousness
- abstinence — Abstinence is the practice of abstaining from something such as alcoholic drink or sex, often for health or religious reasons.
- acanthosis — (medicine) A benign abnormal thickening of the stratum spinosum, or prickle cell, layer of the epidermis.(First attested in the late 19th century.).
11 letter words containing a, c, t, i, n
- ablactation — the weaning of an infant
- abranchiate — having no gills
- abstracting — thought of apart from concrete realities, specific objects, or actual instances: an abstract idea.
- abstraction — An abstraction is a general idea rather than one relating to a particular object, person, or situation.
- abstriction — the separation and release of a mature spore from a sporophore by the formation of a septum. This process occurs in some fungi
12 letter words containing a, c, t, i, n
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
- accentuating — to give emphasis or prominence to.
- accentuation — an act or instance of accentuating.
- accidentally — happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
- accompanyist — accompanist.
13 letter words containing a, c, t, i, n
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- acceptingness — the state or quality of being accepting
- accidentalism — the state of being accidental
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
14 letter words containing a, c, t, i, n
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
- acanthocytosis — a condition characterized by large numbers of acanthocytes in the blood.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
15 letter words containing a, c, t, i, n
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- acquisitiveness — tending or seeking to acquire and own, often greedily; eager to get wealth, possessions, etc.: our acquisitive impulses; acquisitive societies.
16 letter words containing a, c, t, i, n
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
17 letter words containing a, c, t, i, n
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-anaphylactic — exaggerated allergic reaction to a foreign protein resulting from previous exposure to it.
18 letter words containing a, c, t, i, n
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
- anti-scholasticism — (sometimes initial capital letter) the system of theological and philosophical teaching predominant in the Middle Ages, based chiefly upon the authority of the church fathers and of Aristotle and his commentators.
19 letter words containing a, c, t, i, n
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
20 letter words containing a, c, t, i, n
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- anti-intellectualism — a feeling of hostility and dislike towards intellectuals and intellectual activities
21 letter words containing a, c, t, i, n
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
22 letter words containing a, c, t, i, n
- autoxidation-reduction — disproportionation.
23 letter words containing a, c, t, i, n
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, T, I, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 19595 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, T, I, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.