Words containing a, c, s, e, i
6 letter words containing a, c, s, e, i
- apices — apex
- asemic — inability to comprehend or use communicative symbols, as words or gestures.
- camise — a loose light shirt, smock, or tunic originally worn in the Middle Ages
- caries — Caries is decay in teeth.
- casein — a phosphoprotein, precipitated from milk by the action of rennin, forming the basis of cheese: used in the manufacture of plastics and adhesives
7 letter words containing a, c, s, e, i
- abscise — to separate or be separated by abscission
- acinose — consisting of acini.
- acmeism — a school of early 20th-century Russian poetry whose practitioners were strongly opposed to the vagueness of symbolism and strove for absolute clarity of expression through precise, concrete imagery.
- actives — engaged in action; characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.; busy: an active life.
- advices — an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action, conduct, etc.: I shall act on your advice.
8 letter words containing a, c, s, e, i
- achilles — Greek hero, the son of Peleus and the sea goddess Thetis: in the Iliad the foremost of the Greek warriors at the siege of Troy. While he was a baby his mother plunged him into the river Styx making his body invulnerable except for the heel by which she held him. After slaying Hector, he was killed by Paris who wounded him in the heel
- achinese — Atjehnese.
- achiness — a constant, dull pain
- acquires — to come into possession or ownership of; get as one's own: to acquire property.
- actives' — engaged in action; characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.; busy: an active life.
9 letter words containing a, c, s, e, i
- abscissae — (in plane Cartesian coordinates) the x-coordinate of a point: its distance from the y-axis measured parallel to the x-axis.
- academics — of or relating to a college, academy, school, or other educational institution, especially one for higher education: academic requirements.
- academise — to reduce (a subject) to a rigid set of rules, principles, precepts, etc.: futile attempts to academize the visual arts.
- academism — academicism.
- acathexis — (pathology) The loss of the ability to respond emotionally.
10 letter words containing a, c, s, e, i
- abstinence — Abstinence is the practice of abstaining from something such as alcoholic drink or sex, often for health or religious reasons.
- accessible — If a place or building is accessible to people, it is easy for them to reach it or get into it. If an object is accessible, it is easy to reach.
- accessibly — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
- accidences — the rudiments or essentials of a subject.
- accusative — In the grammar of some languages, the accusative, or the accusative case, is the case used for a noun when it is the direct object of a verb, or the object of some prepositions. In English, only the pronouns 'me', 'him', 'her', 'us', and 'them' are in the accusative. Compare nominative.
11 letter words containing a, c, s, e, i
- aberrancies — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- abstractive — that abstracts or can abstract
- academicals — traditional academic clothing; cap and gown
- academicism — adherence to rules and traditions in art, literature, etc; conventionalism
- accessorial — of or like an accessory; supplementary
12 letter words containing a, c, s, e, i
- accessioning — the act of coming into the possession of a right, title, office, etc.: accession to the throne.
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- acenesthesia — loss of the physical awareness of one's body.
- acetostearin — a waxlike, nongreasy solid, C 23 H 44 O 5 : used chiefly as a food preservative and as a plasticizer.
13 letter words containing a, c, s, e, i
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- acatamathesia — the inability to understand what the senses detect, in particular conversation
- acceptingness — the state or quality of being accepting
- accessibility — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
- accessorizing — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
14 letter words containing a, c, s, e, i
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- acetylcysteine — a substance, C 5 H 9 NO 3 S, used in solution as an inhalant to dissolve mucus in the treatment of chronic bronchitis, asthma, and emphysema and also used as an antidote in acetaminophen poisoning.
15 letter words containing a, c, s, e, i
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- acquisitiveness — tending or seeking to acquire and own, often greedily; eager to get wealth, possessions, etc.: our acquisitive impulses; acquisitive societies.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
16 letter words containing a, c, s, e, i
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acetylsalicylate — a salt or ester of acetylsalicylic acid.
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
17 letter words containing a, c, s, e, i
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
18 letter words containing a, c, s, e, i
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- antivivisectionist — a person who is opposed to vivisection
19 letter words containing a, c, s, e, i
- anti-ecclesiastical — of or relating to the church or the clergy; churchly; clerical; not secular.
- anti-vivisectionist — a person who opposes vivisection.
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
20 letter words containing a, c, s, e, i
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- anti-intellectualism — a feeling of hostility and dislike towards intellectuals and intellectual activities
21 letter words containing a, c, s, e, i
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- consciousness-raising — Psychology. a group-therapy technique in which the aim is to enhance the participants' awareness of their particular needs and goals as individuals or as a group.
22 letter words containing a, c, s, e, i
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- charleville-mézières — twin towns on opposite sides of the River Meuse in NE France. Pop: 55 490 (1999)
- chemical-sympathectomy — sympathectomy (def 2).
23 letter words containing a, c, s, e, i
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
- consciousness-expanding — mind-expanding.
24 letter words containing a, c, s, e, i
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
26 letter words containing a, c, s, e, i
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, S, E, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 15403 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, S, E, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.