Words containing a, c, s, e
4 letter words containing a, c, s, e
5 letter words containing a, c, s, e
- cames — a slender, grooved bar of lead for holding together the pieces of glass in windows of latticework or stained glass.
6 letter words containing a, c, s, e
- access — If you have access to a building or other place, you are able or allowed to go into it.
- accuse — If you accuse someone of doing something wrong or dishonest, you say or tell them that you believe that they did it.
- acutes — sharp or severe in effect; intense: acute sorrow; an acute pain.
- aeacus — a king of Aegina who, after he dies, becomes one of the three judges of the dead in the lower world, with Minos and Rhadamanthus
- afscme — American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees
7 letter words containing a, c, s, e
- abscess — An abscess is a painful swelling containing pus.
- abscise — to separate or be separated by abscission
- absence — Someone's absence from a place is the fact that they are not there.
- accused — You can use the accused to refer to a person or a group of people charged with a crime or on trial for it.
- accuser — An accuser is a person who says that another person has done something wrong, especially that he or she has committed a crime.
8 letter words containing a, c, s, e
- abducens — abducens nerve.
- absences — state of being away or not being present: I acted as supervisor in his absence. Your absence was noted on the records.
- academes — the campus activity, life, and interests of a college or university; the academic world.
- academus — an Arcadian whose estate became a meeting place for Athenian philosophers.
- acarbose — a type of diabetes medicine taken orally to slow and reduce the supply of glucose to the blood.
9 letter words containing a, c, s, e
- abscessed — a localized collection of pus in the tissues of the body, often accompanied by swelling and inflammation and frequently caused by bacteria.
- abscissae — (in plane Cartesian coordinates) the x-coordinate of a point: its distance from the y-axis measured parallel to the x-axis.
- abscondee — a person who absconds; absconder.
- absconder — to depart in a sudden and secret manner, especially to avoid capture and legal prosecution: The cashier absconded with the money.
- academese — pedantic, pretentious, and often confusing academic jargon: a presumably scholarly article written in incomprehensible academese.
10 letter words containing a, c, s, e
- absorbance — a measure of the light-absorbing ability of an object, expressed as the logarithm to base 10 of the reciprocal of the internal transmittance
- absorbency — capable of absorbing heat, light, moisture, etc.; tending to absorb.
- abstinence — Abstinence is the practice of abstaining from something such as alcoholic drink or sex, often for health or religious reasons.
- abstracted — Someone who is abstracted is thinking so deeply that they are not fully aware of what is happening around them.
- acarpelous — without carpels
11 letter words containing a, c, s, e
- aberrancies — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- abscondence — secret concealment or seclusion, or the action of absconding
- absorptance — a measure of the ability of an object to absorb radiation, equal to the ratio of the absorbed radiant flux to the incident flux. For a layer of material the ratio of the flux absorbed between the entry and exit surfaces of the layer to the flux leaving the entry surface is the internal absorptance
- abstractive — that abstracts or can abstract
- academicals — traditional academic clothing; cap and gown
12 letter words containing a, c, s, e
- abstractedly — lost in thought; deeply engrossed or preoccupied.
- abstractness — the quality of being abstract as opposed to concrete
- acanthaceous — of or relating to the Acanthaceae, a mainly tropical and subtropical family of flowering plants that includes the acanthus
- accessioning — the act of coming into the possession of a right, title, office, etc.: accession to the throne.
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
13 letter words containing a, c, s, e
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- acatamathesia — the inability to understand what the senses detect, in particular conversation
- acceptingness — the state or quality of being accepting
- accessibility — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
- accessorizing — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
14 letter words containing a, c, s, e
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- acetylcysteine — a substance, C 5 H 9 NO 3 S, used in solution as an inhalant to dissolve mucus in the treatment of chronic bronchitis, asthma, and emphysema and also used as an antidote in acetaminophen poisoning.
15 letter words containing a, c, s, e
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- acquisitiveness — tending or seeking to acquire and own, often greedily; eager to get wealth, possessions, etc.: our acquisitive impulses; acquisitive societies.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
16 letter words containing a, c, s, e
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acetylsalicylate — a salt or ester of acetylsalicylic acid.
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
17 letter words containing a, c, s, e
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
18 letter words containing a, c, s, e
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- antivivisectionist — a person who is opposed to vivisection
19 letter words containing a, c, s, e
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- anti-ecclesiastical — of or relating to the church or the clergy; churchly; clerical; not secular.
- anti-vivisectionist — a person who opposes vivisection.
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
20 letter words containing a, c, s, e
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- anti-intellectualism — a feeling of hostility and dislike towards intellectuals and intellectual activities
21 letter words containing a, c, s, e
22 letter words containing a, c, s, e
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
23 letter words containing a, c, s, e
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
24 letter words containing a, c, s, e
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, S, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 23964 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, S, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.