Words containing a, c, r, i, d
5 letter words containing a, c, r, i, d
6 letter words containing a, c, r, i, d
- acarid — any of the small arachnids of the order Acarina (or Acari), which includes the ticks and mites
- andric — Ivo (ˈiːvɔ). 1892–1975, Serbian novelist; author of The Bridge on the Drina (1945): Nobel prize for literature 1961
- bardic — (formerly) a person who composed and recited epic or heroic poems, often while playing the harp, lyre, or the like.
- cardi- — cardio-
- cardia — a lower oesophageal sphincter
7 letter words containing a, c, r, i, d
8 letter words containing a, c, r, i, d
- accredit — If an educational qualification or institution is accredited, it is officially declared to be of an approved standard.
- aciduria — the condition of having acid in the urine, particularly at abnormally high levels
- aciduric — (of bacteria) capable of growth in an acid environment.
- acquired — obtained, through buying or being given
- acridine — a colourless crystalline solid used in the manufacture of dyes. Formula: C13H9N
9 letter words containing a, c, r, i, d
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- acaricide — any drug or formulation for killing acarids
- according — in proportion; in relation
- accordion — An accordion is a musical instrument in the shape of a fairly large box which you hold in your hands. You play the accordion by pressing keys or buttons on either side while moving the two sides together and apart. Accordions are used especially to play traditional popular music.
- accurized — to improve the accuracy of (a firearm).
10 letter words containing a, c, r, i, d
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
- accredited — appointed and having official credentials
- achondrite — a rare stony meteorite that consists mainly of silicate minerals and has the texture of igneous rock but contains no chondrules
- acidimeter — any instrument or standard solution for determining the amount of acid in a sample solution
- acidimetry — the determination of the amount of acid present in a solution, measured by an acidimeter or by volumetric analysis
11 letter words containing a, c, r, i, d
- abecedarian — a person who is learning the alphabet or the rudiments of a subject
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- accordingly — You use accordingly to introduce a fact or situation which is a result or consequence of something that you have just referred to.
- accordioned — Also called piano accordion. a portable wind instrument having a large bellows for forcing air through small metal reeds, a keyboard for the right hand, and buttons for sounding single bass notes or chords for the left hand.
- acidanthera — any plant of the African cormous genus Acidanthera, cultivated for its graceful tubular white and red or white and purple flowers, often scented: family Iridaceae
12 letter words containing a, c, r, i, d
- accordionist — a person who plays the accordion, especially with skill.
- accreditable — having the ability to be accredited
- achlorhydria — the absence of free hydrochloric acid in the gastric juice
- acid-forming — (of an oxide or element) yielding an acid when dissolved in water or having an oxide that forms an acid in water; acidic
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
13 letter words containing a, c, r, i, d
14 letter words containing a, c, r, i, d
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accordion-fold — to fold into pleats resembling the bellows of an accordion: to make a fan by accordion-folding a sheet of paper.
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- acleistocardia — a failure of the foramen ovale of the heart to close.
- adenocarcinoma — a malignant tumour originating in glandular tissue
15 letter words containing a, c, r, i, d
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- amaryllidaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaryllidaceae, a family of widely cultivated flowering plants having bulbs and including the amaryllis, snowdrop, narcissus, and daffodil
- andromonoecious — (of a plant species) having hermaphrodite and male flowers on the same plant
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
- anti-radicalism — the holding or following of radical or extreme views or principles.
16 letter words containing a, c, r, i, d
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- african-canadian — a Canadian of African descent
- alpha-adrenergic — of or having to do with an alpha receptor
- anti-aphrodisiac — Also, aphrodisiacal [af-ruh-duh-zahy-uh-kuh l, -sahy-] /ˌæf rə dəˈzaɪ ə kəl, -ˈsaɪ-/ (Show IPA). arousing sexual desire.
- babe-in-a-cradle — a tall orchid, Epiblema grandiflorum, of SW Australia with lilac to mauve flowers
17 letter words containing a, c, r, i, d
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- bergisch-gladbach — an industrial city in W Germany, near Cologne.
- cardiac-tamponade — Medicine/Medical. the use of a tampon, as to stop a hemorrhage.
- cardioaccelerator — a substance that increases the heart rate.
18 letter words containing a, c, r, i, d
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- bronchocandidiasis — See under candidiasis.
- carbonic-anhydride — carbon dioxide.
19 letter words containing a, c, r, i, d
20 letter words containing a, c, r, i, d
21 letter words containing a, c, r, i, d
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
22 letter words containing a, c, r, i, d
23 letter words containing a, c, r, i, d
24 letter words containing a, c, r, i, d
- diphenylaminechlorarsine — adamsite.
31 letter words containing a, c, r, i, d
32 letter words containing a, c, r, i, d
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, R, I, D. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 8289 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, R, I, D that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.