Words containing a, c, q, u, i, n
7 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, n
8 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, n
- acquaint — If you acquaint someone with something, you tell them about it so that they know it. If you acquaint yourself with something, you learn about it.
- cinquain — a stanza of five lines
- conquian — a variety of rummy for two players.
- coquinas — Plural form of coquina.
- piquancy — agreeably pungent or sharp in taste or flavor; pleasantly biting or tart: a piquant aspic.
9 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, n
- acquaints — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of acquaint.
- acquiring — to come into possession or ownership of; get as one's own: to acquire property.
- aquagenic — (medicine, dermatology) Caused by contact with water.
- cinquedea — an Italian short sword of the late 15th and early 16th centuries having a broad, tapering blade, often richly ornamented.
- clinquant — glittering, esp with tinsel
10 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, n
- acquainted — If you are acquainted with something, you know about it because you have learned it or experienced it.
- acquitment — a verdict of not guilty; an acquittal
- acquitting — Present participle of acquit.
- aquaponics — a farming system that circulates wastewater from animal aquaculture to hydroponically cultivated plants, whereby the plants draw nutrients from the waste and filter the water, allowing for its recycled use by the aquatic animals.
- cavaquinho — A small, four-stringed guitar resembling a ukulele, popular in Brazil and Portugal.
11 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, n
- acquaintant — (rare) An acquaintance.
- acquainting — to make more or less familiar, aware, or conversant (usually followed by with): to acquaint the mayor with our plan.
- acquiescent — Someone who is acquiescent is ready to agree to do what someone wants, or to accept what they do.
- acquiescing — to assent tacitly; submit or comply silently or without protest; agree; consent: to acquiesce halfheartedly in a business plan.
- acquiesence — A state or instance of acquiescing or passively accepting something, without necessarily consenting to it.
12 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, n
- acquaintance — An acquaintance is someone who you have met and know slightly, but not well.
- acquiescence — Acquiescence is agreement to do what someone wants, or acceptance of what they do even though you do not agree with it.
- acquirements — Plural form of acquirement.
- acquisitions — An asset or object bought or obtained, typically by a library or museum.
- acquittances — Plural form of acquittance.
13 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, n
14 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, n
- all-conquering — having defeated all opponents over a long period of time
- bioequivalence — the equality of strength, bioavailability, and dosage of various drug products
- colloquialness — The state or quality of being colloquial.
- conquerability — the state or quality of being surmountable
- conquistadores — one of the Spanish conquerors of Mexico and Peru in the 16th century.
15 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, n
- acquisitiveness — tending or seeking to acquire and own, often greedily; eager to get wealth, possessions, etc.: our acquisitive impulses; acquisitive societies.
- consequentially — following as an effect, result, or outcome; resultant; consequent.
- cyber-squatting — (jargon, networking) The practice of registering famous brand names as Internet domain names, e.g. harrods.com, ibm.firm or sears.shop, in the hope of later selling them to the appropriate owner at a profit.
- inconsequential — of little or no importance; insignificant; trivial.
- non-acquisitive — tending or seeking to acquire and own, often greedily; eager to get wealth, possessions, etc.: our acquisitive impulses; acquisitive societies.
16 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, n
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- consequentialism — the doctrine that an action is right or wrong according as its consequences are good or bad
- consequentialist — the theory that human actions derive their moral worth solely from their outcomes or consequences.
- consequentiality — following as an effect, result, or outcome; resultant; consequent.
- disqualification — an act or instance of disqualifying.
17 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, n
- acenaphthoquinone — (organic compound) A polycyclic aromatic quinone derived from acenaphthene, used as an intermediate for the manufacturing of dyes, pharmaceuticals and pesticides.
- colloquialization — The process or result of making colloquial.
- consequentialness — The quality or state of being consequential.
- disqualifications — Plural form of disqualification.
- inconsequentially — The adverb form of inconsequential: to do something in a manner of little consequence.
18 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, n
19 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, n
- inconsequentialness — The quality or state of being inconsequential.
20 letter words containing a, c, q, u, i, n
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, Q, U, I, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 502 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, Q, U, I, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.