Words containing a, c, p, s, u
5 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
- scaup — any of several diving ducks of the genus Aythya, especially A. marila (greater scaup) of the Northern Hemisphere, having a bluish-gray bill.
6 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
7 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
- ampycus — a son of Pelias, husband of Chloris, and father of Mopsus.
- apercus — a hasty glance; a glimpse.
- auspice — patronage or guidance (esp in the phrase under the auspices of)
- backups — Plural form of backup.
- canopus — the brightest star in the constellation Carina and the second brightest star in the sky. Visual magnitude: -0.7; spectral type: F0II; distance: 313 light years
8 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
9 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
10 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
- -cephalous — having a (specified) kind of head or number of heads; -cephalic
- acarpelous — without carpels
- acephalous — having no head or one that is reduced and indistinct, as certain insect larvae
- ancipitous — Alternative form of ancipital.
- apocarpous — (of the ovaries of flowering plants such as the buttercup) consisting of separate carpels
11 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
- acarpellous — (of flowers) having no carpels
- acidophilus — a lactic-acid-producing bacterium primarily found in live yoghurt, useful in restoring bacterial balance in the intestine
- acrocarpous — (of mosses) having clustered upright stems and the reproductive parts borne at the tip of a stem
- acupressure — Acupressure is the treatment of pain by a type of massage in which pressure is put on certain areas of a person's body.
- adipocerous — Like adipocere.
12 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
- acidophilous — thriving in an acidic environment
- agriproducts — Plural form of agriproduct.
- amphicarpous — producing two kinds of fruit that differ either in form or in time of ripening.
- amphicoelous — (of the vertebrae of most fishes and some amphibians) concave at the anterior and posterior ends
- ampullaceous — shaped like an ampulla or a bladder
13 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
- acoustooptics — the branch of physics dealing with the relationships between acoustics and light
- acupuncturist — An acupuncturist is a person who performs acupuncture.
- alphanumerics — Plural form of alphanumeric.
- amphitrichous — having a single flagellum at each end.
- anencephalous — congenital absence of part or all of the brain.
14 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
- accountantship — the occupation or post of an accountant
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- androcephalous — having a human head
- antiscriptural — opposed to or contradicting scripture
- arborsculpture — The art and craft technique of growing and shaping tree trunks.
15 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
- achlorophyllous — containing no chlorophyll.
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
- alpha-cellulose — a refined, insoluble form of cellulose derived from cotton or wood pulp, and used in manufacturing
- antispeculation — opposed to or acting against excessive oil speculation
16 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
- australopithecus — an extinct genus of small-brained,large-toothed bipedal hominids that lived in Africa between one and four million years ago.
- autostereoscopic — Of or pertaining to autostereoscopy.
17 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
- chemotherapeutics — chemotherapy.
- conceptualisation — The act of conceptualising, or something conceptualised.
- contemporaneously — living or occurring during the same period of time; contemporary.
- counter-espionage — Counter-espionage is the same as counter-intelligence.
18 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
19 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- conceptualistically — In a conceptualistic sense.
- contemporaneousness — The state or characteristic of being contemporaneous.
- electrotherapeutics — (medicine) the use of electricity in therapeutics.
- mucopolysaccharides — Plural form of mucopolysaccharide.
20 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
- chemolithoautotrophs — Plural form of chemolithoautotroph.
- neurophysiologically — In terms of, or with regard to, neurophysiology.
- neuropsychiatrically — In terms of neuropsychiatry.
- neuropsychologically — In terms of or by means of neuropsychology.
- pseudo-psychological — of or relating to psychology.
21 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
22 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
- counterinterpretations — Plural form of counterinterpretation.
23 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- consciousness-expanding — mind-expanding.
- micropachycephalosaurus — A very small pachycephalosaurid, ornithischian dinosaur of the genus Micropachycephalosaurus.
24 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
26 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
- esophagogastroduodenoscopy — (medicine) upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
- organophosphorus-compounds — Biochemistry. any of a variety of organic compounds that contain phosphorus and often have intense neurotoxic activity: originally developed as nerve gases, now widely used as insecticides and fire retardants.
27 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
- publius-licinius-valerianus — (Publius Licinius Valerianus) died a.d. c260, Roman emperor 253–60.
34 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
35 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
45 letter words containing a, c, p, s, u
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, P, S, U. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3088 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, P, S, U that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.