Words containing a, c, p, s
4 letter words containing a, c, p, s
- cpsa — Civil and Public Services Association
5 letter words containing a, c, p, s
- ascap — American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers
- aspic — Aspic is a clear shiny jelly made from meat juices. It is used in making cold savoury meat dishes.
- caps. — capital letters
- chaps — Chaps are leather leggings without a seat that are sometimes worn by cowboys over their pants.
- clasp — If you clasp someone or something, you hold them tightly in your hands or arms.
6 letter words containing a, c, p, s
- apices — apex
- aspect — An aspect of something is one of the parts of its character or nature.
- campos — a city in E Brazil, in E Rio de Janeiro state on the Paraíba River. Pop: 388 000 (2005 est)
- campus — A campus is an area of land that contains the main buildings of a university or college.
- capers — the flower buds of the caper plant, which are pickled and used as a condiment
7 letter words containing a, c, p, s
- aesopic — of, relating to, or characteristic of Aesop or his fables: a story that points an Aesopian moral.
- ampycus — a son of Pelias, husband of Chloris, and father of Mopsus.
- apaches — a Parisian gangster, rowdy, or ruffian.
- apercus — a hasty glance; a glimpse.
- aphasic — pertaining to or affected with aphasia.
8 letter words containing a, c, p, s
- acarpous — (of plants) producing no fruit
- adscript — a serf bound to the land which they work or occupy, and who can be bought or sold along with it
- airspace — A country's airspace is the part of the sky that is over that country and is considered to belong to it.
- allspice — Allspice is a powder used as a spice in cooking, which is made from the berries of a tropical American tree.
- anoscope — proctoscope.
9 letter words containing a, c, p, s
- acropolis — the citadel of an ancient Greek city
- acrospire — the first shoot developing from the plumule of a germinating grain seed
- acrospore — a spore borne at the tip of a sporophore, as a basidiospore.
- aerospace — Aerospace companies are involved in developing and making rockets, missiles, space vehicles, and related equipment.
- anapestic — a foot of three syllables, two short followed by one long in quantitative meter, and two unstressed followed by one stressed in accentual meter, as in for the nonce.
10 letter words containing a, c, p, s
- acarpelous — without carpels
- acatalepsy — the state of being impossible to conceive or understand
- accomplish — If you accomplish something, you succeed in doing it.
- acephalous — having no head or one that is reduced and indistinct, as certain insect larvae
- actinopods — any protozoan of the subclass Actinopoda, including the heliozoans and radiolarians, having stiff, rodlike, radiating pseudopodia.
11 letter words containing a, c, p, s
- absorptance — a measure of the ability of an object to absorb radiation, equal to the ratio of the absorbed radiant flux to the incident flux. For a layer of material the ratio of the flux absorbed between the entry and exit surfaces of the layer to the flux leaving the entry surface is the internal absorptance
- acarpellous — (of flowers) having no carpels
- accompanies — to go along or in company with; join in action: to accompany a friend on a walk.
- accompanist — An accompanist is a musician, especially a pianist, who plays one part of a piece of music while someone else sings or plays the main tune.
- acidophilus — a lactic-acid-producing bacterium primarily found in live yoghurt, useful in restoring bacterial balance in the intestine
12 letter words containing a, c, p, s
- accompanyist — accompanist.
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- amphiblastic — (of animal ova) showing complete but unequal cleavage after fertilization
- amphicarpous — producing two kinds of fruit that differ either in form or in time of ripening.
13 letter words containing a, c, p, s
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- acceptingness — the state or quality of being accepting
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- acoustooptics — the branch of physics dealing with the relationships between acoustics and light
- acupuncturist — An acupuncturist is a person who performs acupuncture.
14 letter words containing a, c, p, s
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
15 letter words containing a, c, p, s
- achlorophyllous — containing no chlorophyll.
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
- anisotropically — Physics. of unequal physical properties along different axes. Compare isotropic (def 1).
- anthropometrics — the science of measuring the size and proportions of the human body (called anthropometry), especially as applied to the design of furniture and machines.
16 letter words containing a, c, p, s
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
17 letter words containing a, c, p, s
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- anti-monopolistic — a person who has a monopoly.
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- call-and-response — a form of interaction between a speaker and one or more listeners, in which every utterance of the speaker elicits a verbal or non-verbal response from the listener or listeners
18 letter words containing a, c, p, s
- bankers-acceptance — a draft or bill of exchange that a bank has accepted. Abbreviation: BA. Also called banker's acceptance. Compare acceptance (def 6).
- cross-disciplinary — linking two or more fields of study
- diphosphoglycerate — an ester of phosphoric acid and glyceric acid that occurs in the blood and that promotes the release of hemoglobin-bound oxygen.
- histocompatibility — the condition of having antigenic similarities such that cells or tissues transplanted from one (the donor) to another (the recipient) are not rejected.
- histomorphological — histology.
19 letter words containing a, c, p, s
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- cosmopolitanization — to make cosmopolitan.
- hyper-nationalistic — a person devoted to nationalism.
20 letter words containing a, c, p, s
21 letter words containing a, c, p, s
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- châlons-en-champagne — a town in NE France, on the River Marne: scene of Attila's defeat by the Romans (451 ad). Pop: 47 339 (1999)
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- isopropylideneacetone — mesityl oxide.
22 letter words containing a, c, p, s
23 letter words containing a, c, p, s
24 letter words containing a, c, p, s
26 letter words containing a, c, p, s
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, P, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 9731 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, P, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.