Words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
6 letter words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
- cosatu — Congress of South Africa Trade Unions
7 letter words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
8 letter words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
- accounts — a chronological list of debits and credits relating to a specified asset, liability, expense, or income of a business and forming part of the ledger
- accustom — If you accustom yourself or another person to something, you make yourself or them become used to it.
- acoustic — An acoustic guitar or other instrument is one whose sound is produced without any electrical equipment.
- anctious — Obsolete form of anxious.
- auctions — Plural form of auction.
9 letter words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
10 letter words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
- abductions — Plural form of abduction.
- accusation — If you make an accusation against someone, you criticize them or express the belief that they have done something wrong.
- accusatory — An accusatory look, remark, or tone of voice suggests blame or criticism.
- accustomed — If you are accustomed to something, you know it so well or have experienced it so often that it seems natural, unsurprising, or easy to deal with.
- acoustical — acoustic; specif., having to do with the control of sound
11 letter words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
- acclivitous — an upward slope, as of ground; an ascent (opposed to declivity).
- accountants — Plural form of accountant.
- accountings — the theory and system of setting up, maintaining, and auditing the books of a firm; art of analyzing the financial position and operating results of a business house from a study of its sales, purchases, overhead, etc. (distinguished from bookkeeping).
- accusations — A charge or claim that someone has done something illegal or wrong.
- accustoming — Present participle of accustom.
12 letter words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- acanthaceous — of or relating to the Acanthaceae, a mainly tropical and subtropical family of flowering plants that includes the acanthus
- accumulators — Plural form of accumulator.
- accusatorial — containing or implying blame or strong criticism
- accustomises — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accustomise.
13 letter words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
- accouchements — Plural form of accouchement.
- accouterments — personal clothing, accessories, etc.
- accoutrements — all the things you have with you when you travel or take part in a particular activity, such as clothing and equipment
- accumulations — Plural form of accumulation.
- acotyledonous — Having no seed lobes, as the dodder; also applied to plants which have no true seeds, as ferns, mosses, etc.
14 letter words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
- aboriculturist — One skilled in arboricultural matters; one who plants, tends and maintains trees.
- accountantship — the occupation or post of an accountant
- accusatorially — By way of accusation; in an accusatorial manner; by means of a formal accuser.
- accustomedness — the state of being customary or usual
- actinobacillus — a bacillus causing disease in animals
15 letter words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
- accountableness — the condition of being answerable or accountable
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
16 letter words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
- aluminosilicates — Plural form of aluminosilicate.
- anti-consumerism — a modern movement for the protection of the consumer against useless, inferior, or dangerous products, misleading advertising, unfair pricing, etc.
17 letter words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- aristolochiaceous — belonging to the Aristolochiaceae, the birthwort family of plants.
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- chemotherapeutics — chemotherapy.
18 letter words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
- adenocarcinomatous — Of or pertaining to adenocarcinomas.
- australopithecines — Plural form of australopithecine.
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
- counter-aggression — the action of a state in violating by force the rights of another state, particularly its territorial rights; an unprovoked offensive, attack, invasion, or the like: The army is prepared to stop any foreign aggression.
19 letter words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
- castelnuovo-tedesco — Mario [mah-ryaw] /ˈmɑ ryɔ/ (Show IPA), 1895–1968, U.S. composer, born in Italy.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- countertransference — in psychotherapy, transference in which the psychoanalyst or other psychotherapist substitutes the client for the original object of his or her own repressed impulses
- country-and-western — country music.
20 letter words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
- keratoconjunctivitis — inflammation of the cornea and conjunctiva.
- pseudoparenchymatous — (in certain fungi and red algae) a compact mass of tissue, made up of interwoven hyphae or filaments, that superficially resembles plant tissue.
- quasi-constitutional — of or relating to the constitution of a state, organization, etc.
- semiautobiographical — pertaining to or being a fictionalized account of an author's own life.
- specific-conductance — conductivity (def 2).
21 letter words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
22 letter words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- secondary-articulation — concomitance of articulation, as in fro, ostensibly a succession of three discrete sounds but physically a single articulation (f-) blending into a coarticulation (-fr-), which blends into an articulation (-r-), which blends into a coarticulation (-ro-), which blends into an articulation (-o).
23 letter words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
- stream-of-consciousness — of, relating to, or characterized by a manner of writing in which a character's thoughts or perceptions are presented as occurring in random form, without regard for logical sequences, syntactic structure, distinctions between various levels of reality, or the like: a stream-of-consciousness novel; a stream-of-consciousness technique.
24 letter words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
34 letter words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
35 letter words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
45 letter words containing a, c, o, u, s, t
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, O, U, S, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4620 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, O, U, S, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.