Words containing a, c, o, u, n
6 letter words containing a, c, o, u, n
7 letter words containing a, c, o, u, n
- account — If you have an account with a bank or a similar organization, you have an arrangement to leave your money there and take some out when you need it.
- acinous — consisting of acini.
- aglucon — an aglycon, especially one combined with glucose to form a glycoside.
- auction — An auction is a public sale where goods are sold to the person who offers the highest price.
- calhoun — John Caldwell1782-1850; U.S. statesman: vice president (1825-32)
8 letter words containing a, c, o, u, n
- accutron — a type of watch in which the balance wheel and hairspring are replaced by a tuning fork kept in vibration by a tiny internal battery
- aconitum — any plant belonging to the genus Aconitum, of the buttercup family, having irregular flowers usually in loose clusters, including species with poisonous and medicinal properties.
- acupoint — any of the specific points on the body where a needle is inserted in acupuncture or pressure is applied in acupressure
- alcinous — (in Homer's Odyssey) a Phaeacian king at whose court the shipwrecked Odysseus told of his wanderings
- ancohuma — one of the two peaks of Mount Sorata
9 letter words containing a, c, o, u, n
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- acanthous — spinous.
- accounted — an oral or written description of particular events or situations; narrative: an account of the meetings; an account of the trip.
- aconcagua — a mountain in W Argentina: the highest peak in the Andes and in the W Hemisphere. Height: 6960 m (22 835 ft)
- actuation — to incite or move to action; impel; motivate: actuated by selfish motives.
10 letter words containing a, c, o, u, n
- abjunction — the act of cutting off part of a mycelium or spore by forming a septum
- accountant — An accountant is a person whose job is to keep financial accounts.
- accounting — Accounting is the activity of keeping detailed records of the amounts of money a business or person receives and spends.
- accusation — If you make an accusation against someone, you criticize them or express the belief that they have done something wrong.
- acetonuria — ketonuria.
11 letter words containing a, c, o, u, n
- accentuator — Electronics. a circuit or network inserted to provide less loss or greater gain to certain frequencies in an audio spectrum, as a preemphasis spectrum.
- accountable — If you are accountable to someone for something that you do, you are responsible for it and must be prepared to justify your actions to that person.
- accountably — subject to the obligation to report, explain, or justify something; responsible; answerable.
- accountancy — Accountancy is the theory or practice of keeping financial accounts.
- accountings — the theory and system of setting up, maintaining, and auditing the books of a firm; art of analyzing the financial position and operating results of a business house from a study of its sales, purchases, overhead, etc. (distinguished from bookkeeping).
12 letter words containing a, c, o, u, n
- acanthaceous — of or relating to the Acanthaceae, a mainly tropical and subtropical family of flowering plants that includes the acanthus
- accentuation — an act or instance of accentuating.
- accouchement — childbirth or the period of confinement
- accouplement — a timber joist or beam that serves as a tie or support
- accouterment — an accoutering or being accoutered
13 letter words containing a, c, o, u, n
- accouterments — personal clothing, accessories, etc.
- accoutrements — all the things you have with you when you travel or take part in a particular activity, such as clothing and equipment
- acculturation — the process of conditioning a child to the patterns or customs of a culture
- acquisitional — relating to the act of acquisition
- acrimoniously — caustic, stinging, or bitter in nature, speech, behavior, etc.: an acrimonious answer; an acrimonious dispute.
14 letter words containing a, c, o, u, n
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- actinobacillus — a bacillus causing disease in animals
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- amaranthaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaranthaceae (or Amarantaceae), a family of tropical and temperate herbaceous or shrubby flowering plants that includes the amaranths and cockscomb
- anacardiaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Anacardiaceae, a chiefly tropical family of trees and shrubs many of which have edible drupes. The family includes the cashew, mango, pistachio, and sumach
15 letter words containing a, c, o, u, n
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
- aluminosilicate — a silicate in which some of the silicon in the tetrahedral unit SiO4 has been replaced by aluminium
- andromonoecious — (of a plant species) having hermaphrodite and male flowers on the same plant
- anti-corruption — the act of corrupting or state of being corrupt.
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
16 letter words containing a, c, o, u, n
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- anti-consumerism — a modern movement for the protection of the consumer against useless, inferior, or dangerous products, misleading advertising, unfair pricing, etc.
- around-the-clock — all day and all night
- atrioventricular — of, relating to, or affecting both the atria and the ventricles of the heart
17 letter words containing a, c, o, u, n
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- bouncebackability — the ability to recover after a setback, esp in sport
- bureaucratization — to divide an administrative agency or office into bureaus.
18 letter words containing a, c, o, u, n
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- california-fuchsia — a plant belonging to the genus Fuchsia, of the evening primrose family, including many varieties cultivated for their handsome drooping flowers.
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
- chlorofluorocarbon — Chlorofluorocarbons are the same as CFCs.
- counter-adaptation — the act of adapting.
19 letter words containing a, c, o, u, n
- auriculoventricular — atrioventricular.
- castelnuovo-tedesco — Mario [mah-ryaw] /ˈmɑ ryɔ/ (Show IPA), 1895–1968, U.S. composer, born in Italy.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
20 letter words containing a, c, o, u, n
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- continuing-education — adult education.
- counterrevolutionary — Counterrevolutionary activities are activities intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
- keratoconjunctivitis — inflammation of the cornea and conjunctiva.
21 letter words containing a, c, o, u, n
- consciousness-raising — Psychology. a group-therapy technique in which the aim is to enhance the participants' awareness of their particular needs and goals as individuals or as a group.
- counter-revolutionary — Counter-revolutionary activities are activities intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
- ecological-succession — the coming of one person or thing after another in order, sequence, or in the course of events: many troubles in succession.
22 letter words containing a, c, o, u, n
23 letter words containing a, c, o, u, n
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
- consciousness-expanding — mind-expanding.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
29 letter words containing a, c, o, u, n
- floccinaucinihilipilification — Rare. the estimation of something as valueless (encountered mainly as an example of one of the longest words in the English language).
32 letter words containing a, c, o, u, n
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, O, U, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 7927 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, O, U, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.