Words containing a, c, o, m
4 letter words containing a, c, o, m
5 letter words containing a, c, o, m
- acoma — a Pueblo Indian village near Albuquerque, New Mexico, built on a sandstone mesa: oldest continuously inhabited location in the U.S.
- armco — a metal safety barrier erected at the side of motor-racing circuits, esp on corners
- cameo — A cameo is a short description or piece of acting which expresses cleverly and neatly the nature of a situation, event, or person's character.
- campo — level or undulating savanna country, esp in the uplands of Brazil
- carom — a shot in which the cue ball is caused to contact one object ball after another
6 letter words containing a, c, o, m
- acoasm — acouasm.
- alcamo — a city in NW Sicily, Italy, near the site of the ancient Greek settlement of Segesta.
- anomic — a state or condition of individuals or society characterized by a breakdown or absence of social norms and values, as in the case of uprooted people.
- ascoma — a fruiting body that bears asci.
- atomic — Atomic means relating to power that is produced from the energy released by splitting atoms.
7 letter words containing a, c, o, m
- aciform — needle-shaped; sharp
- acouasm — a nonverbal auditory hallucination, as a ringing or hissing.
- acousma — acouasm.
- acronym — An acronym is a word composed of the first letters of the words in a phrase, especially when this is used as a name. An example of an acronym is NATO which is made up of the first letters of the 'North Atlantic Treaty Organization'.
- ammonic — of or concerned with ammonia or ammonium compounds
8 letter words containing a, c, o, m
- accustom — If you accustom yourself or another person to something, you make yourself or them become used to it.
- achromat — a lens designed to bring light of two chosen wavelengths to the same focal point, thus reducing chromatic aberration
- achromia — (medicine) Absence of pigmentation, especially in the skin or blood.
- achromic — colourless
- aconitum — any plant belonging to the genus Aconitum, of the buttercup family, having irregular flowers usually in loose clusters, including species with poisonous and medicinal properties.
9 letter words containing a, c, o, m
- abcoulomb — the cgs unit of electric charge in the electromagnetic system; the charge per second passing any cross section of a conductor through which a steady current of 1 abampere is flowing: equivalent to 10 coulombs
- accompany — If you accompany someone, you go somewhere with them.
- achromate — a person unable to perceive color.
- aciniform — shaped like a bunch of grapes
- acrodrome — (of the veins of a leaf) running parallel to the edges of the leaf and fusing at the tip
10 letter words containing a, c, o, m
- abnormalcy — abnormality.
- accomplice — Someone's accomplice is a person who helps them to commit a crime.
- accomplish — If you accomplish something, you succeed in doing it.
- accustomed — If you are accustomed to something, you know it so well or have experienced it so often that it seems natural, unsurprising, or easy to deal with.
- acetometer — a device for measuring the concentration of acetic acid in a solution, esp in vinegar
11 letter words containing a, c, o, m
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
- acclamation — Acclamation is a noisy or enthusiastic expression of approval for someone or something.
- acclamatory — a loud shout or other demonstration of welcome, goodwill, or approval.
- acclimation — The process of becoming, or the state of being, acclimated, or habituated to a new climate; acclimatization.
- accommodate — If a building or space can accommodate someone or something, it has enough room for them.
12 letter words containing a, c, o, m
- accelerogram — a graphic record in chart form, produced by an accelerograph in response to seismic ground motions.
- accommodable — having the ability to be accommodated
- accommodated — to do a kindness or a favor to; oblige: to accommodate a friend by helping him move to a new apartment.
- accommodator — a person or thing that accommodates
- accompanying — provided at the same time as something else as an extra or addition; supplementary
13 letter words containing a, c, o, m
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- accommodation — Accommodation is used to refer to buildings or rooms where people live or stay.
- accommodative — tending to accommodate; adaptive.
- accommodators — a person or thing that accommodates.
14 letter words containing a, c, o, m
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- accommodations — Accommodations are hotels or rooms where people can stay for a period of time.
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
15 letter words containing a, c, o, m
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
16 letter words containing a, c, o, m
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
17 letter words containing a, c, o, m
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
- anti-monopolistic — a person who has a monopoly.
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
18 letter words containing a, c, o, m
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
- anti-scholasticism — (sometimes initial capital letter) the system of theological and philosophical teaching predominant in the Middle Ages, based chiefly upon the authority of the church fathers and of Aristotle and his commentators.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
19 letter words containing a, c, o, m
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
20 letter words containing a, c, o, m
21 letter words containing a, c, o, m
22 letter words containing a, c, o, m
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- chemical-sympathectomy — sympathectomy (def 2).
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
23 letter words containing a, c, o, m
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, O, M. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 13295 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, O, M that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.