Words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
7 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
8 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
- atomical — of, pertaining to, resulting from, or using atoms, atomic energy, or atomic bombs: an atomic explosion.
- calamint — any aromatic Eurasian plant of the genus Satureja (or Calamintha), having clusters of purple or pink flowers: family Lamiaceae (labiates)
- calamite — any extinct treelike plant of the genus Calamites, of Carboniferous times, related to the horsetails
- calamity — A calamity is an event that causes a great deal of damage, destruction, or personal distress.
- claimant — A claimant is someone who is receiving money from the state because they are unemployed or they are unable to work because they are ill.
9 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
- acclimate — When you acclimate or are acclimated to a new situation, place, or climate, you become used to it.
- actualism — the doctrine that all reality is animate or in motion.
- alchemist — An alchemist was a scientist in the Middle Ages who tried to discover how to change ordinary metals into gold.
- calmative — (of a remedy or agent) sedative
- capitulum — a racemose inflorescence in the form of a disc of sessile flowers, the youngest at the centre. It occurs in the daisy and related plants
10 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
- acclimated — Become accustomed to a new climate or to new conditions.
- altrincham — a residential town in NW England, in Trafford unitary authority, Greater Manchester. Pop: 40 695 (2001)
- ametabolic — (of certain insects) having no obvious metamorphosis
- ampholytic — capable of ionizing into both anions and cations; amphoteric.
- anatomical — Anatomical means relating to the structure of the bodies of people and animals.
11 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
- acclamation — Acclamation is a noisy or enthusiastic expression of approval for someone or something.
- acclimation — The process of becoming, or the state of being, acclimated, or habituated to a new climate; acclimatization.
- acclimatise — Standard spelling of from=Non-Oxford British spelling.
- acclimatize — When you acclimatize or are acclimatized to a new situation, place, or climate, you become used to it.
- alchemistic — a form of chemistry and speculative philosophy practiced in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance and concerned principally with discovering methods for transmuting baser metals into gold and with finding a universal solvent and an elixir of life.
12 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
- accumulating — to gather or collect, often in gradual degrees; heap up: to accumulate wealth.
- accumulation — An accumulation of something is a large number of things which have been collected together or acquired over a period of time.
- accumulative — If something is accumulative, it becomes greater in amount, number, or intensity over a period of time.
- alphitomancy — the use of barley meal as a means of divination.
- amitotically — the direct method of cell division, characterized by simple cleavage of the nucleus without the formation of chromosomes.
13 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
- accidentalism — the state of being accidental
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- acetazolamide — a drug which operates by blocking the production of hydrogen ions and hydrogen carbonate, used to treat various conditions including epilepsy and glaucoma
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- allochromatic — Physical Chemistry. pertaining to or having photochemical properties resulting from an impurity or from exposure to radiation.
14 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- accumulatively — tending to accumulate or arising from accumulation; cumulative.
- anti-climactic — of, like, pertaining to, or expressing anticlimax.
- antialcoholism — the doctrine of being opposed to alcoholic drink
- antidromically — in an antidromic manner
15 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- aluminosilicate — a silicate in which some of the silicon in the tetrahedral unit SiO4 has been replaced by aluminium
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
16 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
- anti-monarchical — of, like, or pertaining to a monarch or monarchy.
- asymptomatically — showing no evidence of disease.
- biocompatibility — the capability of coexistence with living tissues or organisms without causing harm: Artificial joint adhesives must have biocompatibility with bone and muscle.
- cholesterolaemia — the presence of abnormally high levels of cholesterol in the blood
- chromolithograph — a picture produced by chromolithography
17 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- anti-monopolistic — a person who has a monopoly.
- anticlimactically — of, like, pertaining to, or expressing anticlimax.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
18 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-scholasticism — (sometimes initial capital letter) the system of theological and philosophical teaching predominant in the Middle Ages, based chiefly upon the authority of the church fathers and of Aristotle and his commentators.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- decompartmentalize — to remove excessive compartmentalization from (an organization)
- histocompatibility — the condition of having antigenic similarities such that cells or tissues transplanted from one (the donor) to another (the recipient) are not rejected.
19 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- common-iliac-artery — Also called common iliac artery. either of two large arteries that conduct blood to the pelvis and the legs.
20 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
21 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
22 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
23 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
24 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
- magnetothermoelectricity — thermoelectricity induced or affected by a magnetic field.
25 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
- marcus-valerius-martialis — (Marcus Valerius Martialis) a.d. 43?–104? Roman epigrammatist, born in Spain.
26 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
28 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
29 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
32 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
45 letter words containing a, c, l, i, m, t
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, L, I, M, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4806 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, L, I, M, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.