Words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
6 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
7 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
- cabined — a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- candice — a female given name.
- candide — a philosophical novel (1759) by Voltaire.
- candied — Food such as candied fruit has been covered with sugar or has been cooked in sugar syrup.
- codeina — a white, crystalline, slightly bitter alkaloid, C 18 H 21 NO 3 , obtained from opium, used in medicine chiefly as an analgesic or sedative and to inhibit coughing.
8 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
- abidance — the act or state of abiding.
- acceding — to give consent, approval, or adherence; agree; assent; to accede to a request; to accede to the terms of a contract.
- accident — An accident happens when a vehicle hits a person, an object, or another vehicle, causing injury or damage.
- acridine — a colourless crystalline solid used in the manufacture of dyes. Formula: C13H9N
- actinide — a member of the actinide series
9 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
- accidence — inflectional morphology; the part of grammar concerned with changes in the form of words by internal modification or by affixation, for the expression of tense, person, case, number, etc
- acidulent — an acidulating substance.
- adminicle — something contributing to prove a point without itself being complete proof
- advection — the transference of heat energy in a horizontal stream of gas, esp of air
- affianced — betrothed; engaged.
10 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
- accidences — the rudiments or essentials of a subject.
- accidental — An accidental event happens by chance or as the result of an accident, and is not deliberately intended.
- accidently — happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
- achaemenid — any member of a Persian dynasty of kings, including Cyrus the Great, that ruled from about 550 to 331 bc, when Darius III was overthrown by Alexander the Great
- achondrite — a rare stony meteorite that consists mainly of silicate minerals and has the texture of igneous rock but contains no chondrules
11 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
- abecedarian — a person who is learning the alphabet or the rudiments of a subject
- academician — An academician is a member of an academy, usually one which has been formed to improve or maintain standards in a particular field.
- accompanied — to go along or in company with; join in action: to accompany a friend on a walk.
- accordioned — Also called piano accordion. a portable wind instrument having a large bellows for forcing air through small metal reeds, a keyboard for the right hand, and buttons for sounding single bass notes or chords for the left hand.
- acetanilide — a white crystalline powder used in the manufacture of dyes and rubber, as an analgesic in medicine, and as a precursor in penicillin manufacture. Formula: C6H5NHCOCH3
12 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
- accidentally — happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
- acid-tongued — bitingly critical or sarcastic; sharp-tongued: a critic famous for his acid-tongued reviews.
- adjunctively — in an adjunctive manner
- aerodonetics — the study of soaring or gliding flight, esp the study of gliders
- aerodynamics — Aerodynamics is the study of the way in which objects move through the air.
13 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
- accidentalism — the state of being accidental
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- accreditation — to ascribe or attribute to (usually followed by with): He was accredited with having said it.
- acetanisidine — methacetin.
- addictiveness — producing or tending to cause addiction: an addictive drug.
14 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- adenocarcinoma — a malignant tumour originating in glandular tissue
- adrenocortical — relating to the adrenal cortex
- aerodynamicist — an expert in aerodynamics.
- aminoglycoside — of or relating to amino sugars in glycosidic linkage.
15 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- andromonoecious — (of a plant species) having hermaphrodite and male flowers on the same plant
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
16 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- adiadochokinesia — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- adiadochokinesis — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- alpha-adrenergic — of or having to do with an alpha receptor
17 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- cardiac-tamponade — Medicine/Medical. the use of a tampon, as to stop a hemorrhage.
- closed-captioning — (of a television program, film, or video) distributed with synchronized transcription of speech and written descriptions of other relevant audio elements, as for the hearing-impaired, that are visible only when the option to display them is selected. Abbreviation: CC.
- codlins-and-cream — an onagraceous plant, Epilobium hirsutum, native to Europe and Asia and introduced into North America, having purplish-red flowers and hairy stems and leaves
- color-coordinated — with all parts or elements related, blended, or matched to a particular color scheme.
18 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- carbonic-anhydride — carbon dioxide.
- counter-adaptation — the act of adapting.
- de-objectification — to present as an object, especially of sight, touch, or other physical sense; make objective; externalize.
19 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- alice-in-wonderland — fantastic; irrational
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
- cap-de-la-madeleine — a city in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Three Rivers, on the St. Lawrence.
20 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- continuing-education — adult education.
- languedoc-roussillon — a region of S France, on the Gulf of Lions: consists of the departments of Lozère, Gard, Hérault, Aude, and Pyrénées-Orientales; mainly mountainous with a coastal plain
- magnetohydrodynamics — the branch of physics that deals with the motion of electrically conductive fluids, especially plasmas, in magnetic fields. Abbreviation: MHD.
21 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
22 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
23 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
24 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
- diphenylaminechlorarsine — adamsite.
28 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
31 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
32 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e, n
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, I, D, E, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6660 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, I, D, E, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.