Words containing a, c, i, d, e
6 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e
- acedia — spiritual sloth or apathy
- advice — If you give someone advice, you tell them what you think they should do in a particular situation.
- caddie — In golf, a caddie is a person who carries golf clubs and other equipment for a player.
- cardie — A cardie is the same as a cardigan.
- cnidae — a nematocyst.
7 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e
- accidie — spiritual sloth; apathy; indifference
- adichie — Chimamanda Ngozi, born 1977, Nigerian novelist; her novels include Purple Hibiscus (2003) and Half of a Yellow Sun (2006), which won the 2007 Orange Prize for Fiction
- advices — an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action, conduct, etc.: I shall act on your advice.
- aecidia — an aecium in which the spores are always formed in chains and enclosed in a cup-shaped peridium.
- alcaide — the commander of a fortress or castle
8 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e
- abdicate — If a king or queen abdicates, he or she gives up being king or queen.
- abidance — the act or state of abiding.
- academia — Academia refers to all the academics in a particular country or region, the institutions they work in, and their work.
- academic — Academic is used to describe things that relate to the work done in schools, colleges, and universities, especially work which involves studying and reasoning rather than practical or technical skills.
- acceding — to give consent, approval, or adherence; agree; assent; to accede to a request; to accede to the terms of a contract.
9 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e
- abdicable — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- academics — of or relating to a college, academy, school, or other educational institution, especially one for higher education: academic requirements.
- academise — to reduce (a subject) to a rigid set of rules, principles, precepts, etc.: futile attempts to academize the visual arts.
- academism — academicism.
- academize — to reduce (a subject) to a rigid set of rules, principles, precepts, etc.: futile attempts to academize the visual arts.
10 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e
- abdicative — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
- academical — academic.
- accidences — the rudiments or essentials of a subject.
- accidental — An accidental event happens by chance or as the result of an accident, and is not deliberately intended.
11 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e
- abecedarian — a person who is learning the alphabet or the rudiments of a subject
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- academicals — traditional academic clothing; cap and gown
- academician — An academician is a member of an academy, usually one which has been formed to improve or maintain standards in a particular field.
- academicism — adherence to rules and traditions in art, literature, etc; conventionalism
12 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e
- academically — in relation to an academy
- accidentally — happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accreditable — having the ability to be accredited
- acid-tongued — bitingly critical or sarcastic; sharp-tongued: a critic famous for his acid-tongued reviews.
13 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e
14 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- acleistocardia — a failure of the foramen ovale of the heart to close.
- adenocarcinoma — a malignant tumour originating in glandular tissue
- adrenocortical — relating to the adrenal cortex
- aerodynamicist — an expert in aerodynamics.
15 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- amaryllidaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaryllidaceae, a family of widely cultivated flowering plants having bulbs and including the amaryllis, snowdrop, narcissus, and daffodil
- andromonoecious — (of a plant species) having hermaphrodite and male flowers on the same plant
16 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- adiadochokinesia — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- adiadochokinesis — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
17 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- bergisch-gladbach — an industrial city in W Germany, near Cologne.
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
- cardiac-tamponade — Medicine/Medical. the use of a tampon, as to stop a hemorrhage.
- cardioaccelerator — a substance that increases the heart rate.
18 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- carbonic-anhydride — carbon dioxide.
- counter-adaptation — the act of adapting.
- de-objectification — to present as an object, especially of sight, touch, or other physical sense; make objective; externalize.
19 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- alice-in-wonderland — fantastic; irrational
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
- cap-de-la-madeleine — a city in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Three Rivers, on the St. Lawrence.
20 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e
21 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e
22 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e
23 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e
24 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
31 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e
32 letter words containing a, c, i, d, e
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, I, D, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 9851 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, I, D, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.