Words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
6 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
7 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
- camphor — Camphor is a strong-smelling white substance used in various medicines, in mothballs, and in making plastics.
- machzor — machzors, Hebrew. mahzor.
- monarch — a hereditary sovereign, as a king, queen, or emperor.
- morchas — Plural form of morcha.
- nomarch — the governor of a nome or a nomarchy.
8 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
- achromat — a lens designed to bring light of two chosen wavelengths to the same focal point, thus reducing chromatic aberration
- achromia — (medicine) Absence of pigmentation, especially in the skin or blood.
- achromic — colourless
- amorphic — Having no defined shape, lacking form; amorphous.
- amphoric — resembling the sound produced by blowing into a bottle. Amphoric breath sounds are heard through a stethoscope placed over a cavity in the lung
9 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
10 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
- achromasia — Absence of normal skin pigmentation (from bruising, stress or disease); pallor or achromia.
- achromatic — without colour
- achromatin — the material of the nucleus of a cell that does not stain with basic dyes
- achromycin — tetracycline
- amphigoric — a meaningless or nonsensical piece of writing, especially one intended as a parody.
11 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
- achromatism — the condition or quality of being achromatic; lack of color
- achromatize — to make achromatic; to remove colour from
- achromatous — having little or no colour or less than is normal
- algorithmic — a set of rules for solving a problem in a finite number of steps, as for finding the greatest common divisor.
- allomorphic — any of two or more different forms of the same chemical compound.
12 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- achromatopia — Defective ability to see colours.
- achromatopsy — Color blindness; inability to distinguish colors; daltonism, achromatopia.
- actinomorphy — The condition of being actinomorphic.
- adrenochrome — a chemical pigment produced by the oxidation of adrenaline
13 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
- achromaticity — achromatism.
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- achromobacter — any of several rod-shaped bacteria of the genus Achromobacter, found in soil and water.
- actinomorphic — (esp of a flower) having radial symmetry, as buttercups
14 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
- achromatically — In an achromatic manner.
- aerenchymatous — having or consisting of aerenchyma
- amaranthaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaranthaceae (or Amarantaceae), a family of tropical and temperate herbaceous or shrubby flowering plants that includes the amaranths and cockscomb
- anamorphoscope — an optical device, such as a cylindrical lens, for correcting an image that has been distorted by anamorphosis
- anthropometric — the measurement of the size and proportions of the human body.
15 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- algorithmically — Using an algorithm.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- anthropometrics — the science of measuring the size and proportions of the human body (called anthropometry), especially as applied to the design of furniture and machines.
16 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
- anthropocentrism — an anthropocentric theory or view.
- anthropometrical — Pertaining to anthropometry.
- anthroposemiotic — Of or pertaining to anthroposemiotics.
- anti-monarchical — of, like, or pertaining to a monarch or monarchy.
- archaeoastronomy — the scientific study of the beliefs and practices concerning astronomy that existed in ancient and prehistoric civilizations
17 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
- aerothermodynamic — Of or pertaining to aerothermodynamics.
- anthroposemiotics — The study of human communication.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- british-cameroons — German Kamerun. a region in W Africa: a German protectorate 1884–1919; divided in 1919 into British and French mandates.
- carboxyhemoglobin — a compound formed in the blood when carbon monoxide occupies the positions on the hemoglobin molecule normally taken by oxygen, resulting in cellular oxygen starvation
18 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- bromochloromethane — chlorobromomethane.
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- chlorobromomethane — a clear, colorless, volatile, nonflammable liquid, CH 2 ClBr, used chiefly as an extinguishing agent in fire extinguishers and as a solvent in organic synthesis.
- cholangiocarcinoma — (pathology) Cancer of the bile duct.
19 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- chemolithoautotroph — (biology) A chemoautotroph or lithoautotroph.
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
- chromatographically — With regard to, or by by using chromatography.
20 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
21 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
- electroencephalograms — Plural form of electroencephalogram.
- electromyographically — By means of, or in terms of, electromyography.
- electronystagmography — A diagnostic test to record involuntary movements of the eye caused by a condition known as nystagmus. It can also be used to diagnose the cause of vertigo, dizziness or balance dysfunction by testing the vestibular system.
22 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- spectrophotometrically — an instrument for making photometric comparisons between parts of spectra.
- thiamine-hydrochloride — a white, crystalline, water-soluble compound of the vitamin-B complex, containing a thiazole and a pyrimidine group, C 12 H 17 ClN 4 OS, essential for normal functioning of the nervous system, a deficiency of which results chiefly in beriberi and other nerve disorders: occurring in many natural sources, as green peas, liver, and especially the seed coats of cereal grains, the commercial product of which is chiefly synthesized in the form of its chloride (thiamine chloride or thiamine hydrochloride) for therapeutic administration, or in nitrate form (thiamine mononitrate) for enriching flour mixes.
- trichlorofluoromethane — chlorotrifluoromethane.
23 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
- dacryocystorhinostomies — Plural form of dacryocystorhinostomy.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- magneto-encephalography — a record of the magnetic field of the brain. Abbreviation: MEG.
- magnetohydrodynamically — In a magnetohydrodynamic way.
- micropachycephalosaurus — A very small pachycephalosaurid, ornithischian dinosaur of the genus Micropachycephalosaurus.
24 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
25 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
26 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
- ethylmercurithiosalicylate — (organic compound) A salt or ester of ethylmercurithiosalicylic acid.
- organophosphorus-compounds — Biochemistry. any of a variety of organic compounds that contain phosphorus and often have intense neurotoxic activity: originally developed as nerve gases, now widely used as insecticides and fire retardants.
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
29 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
32 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing a, c, h, r, o, m
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, H, R, O, M. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2699 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, H, R, O, M that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.