Words containing a, c, h, i, e
6 letter words containing a, c, h, i, e
- archie — Archibald Lee ("Archie") 1913–1998, U.S. boxer.
- cahier — a notebook
- cathie — a female given name, form of Catherine.
- chaine — (in dancing) relating to the movement in which a full rotation is made for every two steps taken
- chaise — a light open horse-drawn carriage, esp one with two wheels designed for two passengers
7 letter words containing a, c, h, i, e
- achieve — If you achieve a particular aim or effect, you succeed in doing it or causing it to happen, usually after a lot of effort.
- achiote — annatto.
- adichie — Chimamanda Ngozi, born 1977, Nigerian novelist; her novels include Purple Hibiscus (2003) and Half of a Yellow Sun (2006), which won the 2007 Orange Prize for Fiction
- affiche — a poster or advertisement, esp one drawn by an artist, as for the opening of an exhibition
- alethic — of or relating to such philosophical concepts as truth, necessity, possibility, contingency, etc
8 letter words containing a, c, h, i, e
- ace-high — esteemed; respected
- achiever — A high achiever is someone who is successful in their studies or their work, usually as a result of their efforts. A low achiever is someone who achieves less than those around them.
- achillea — any plant of the N temperate genus Achillea, with white, yellow, or purple flowers, some species of which are widely grown as garden plants: family Asteraceae (composites)
- achilles — Greek hero, the son of Peleus and the sea goddess Thetis: in the Iliad the foremost of the Greek warriors at the siege of Troy. While he was a baby his mother plunged him into the river Styx making his body invulnerable except for the heel by which she held him. After slaying Hector, he was killed by Paris who wounded him in the heel
- achinese — Atjehnese.
9 letter words containing a, c, h, i, e
- abimelech — a king of Gerar, who made a peace agreement with Abraham. Gen. 20, 21.
- acanthine — of or resembling an acanthus
- acanthite — the orthorhombic form of silver sulfide.
- acathexis — (pathology) The loss of the ability to respond emotionally.
- acephalic — having no head or one that is reduced and indistinct
10 letter words containing a, c, h, i, e
- achaemenid — any member of a Persian dynasty of kings, including Cyrus the Great, that ruled from about 550 to 331 bc, when Darius III was overthrown by Alexander the Great
- achievable — If you say that something you are trying to do is achievable, you mean that it is possible for you to succeed in doing it.
- achimelech — Ahimelech.
- achitophel — Ahithophel
- achondrite — a rare stony meteorite that consists mainly of silicate minerals and has the texture of igneous rock but contains no chondrules
11 letter words containing a, c, h, i, e
- abranchiate — having no gills
- achaemenian — of or relating to the Achaemenids or their language, as recorded in cuneiform inscriptions.
- achievement — An achievement is something which someone has succeeded in doing, especially after a lot of effort.
- achromatize — to make achromatic; to remove colour from
- acid-washed — (of a denim garment) processed with a bleach solution so that the color becomes faded and grayish.
12 letter words containing a, c, h, i, e
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- acenesthesia — loss of the physical awareness of one's body.
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
- aeromechanic — an aircraft mechanic
13 letter words containing a, c, h, i, e
- acatamathesia — the inability to understand what the senses detect, in particular conversation
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
- acetohexamide — (pharmaceutical drug) A sulfonylurea antidiabetic drug.
- acetylcholine — a chemical substance secreted at the ends of many nerve fibres, esp in the autonomic nervous system, and responsible for the transmission of nervous impulses. Formula: CH3CO2(CH2)2N(CH3)3+
- actinotherapy — radiotherapy, especially using ultraviolet rays.
14 letter words containing a, c, h, i, e
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- acoenaesthesia — loss of the physical awareness of one's body.
- aesthesiogenic — able to stimulate or produce sensation
- agrotechnician — a specialist in the science and technology of agriculture, farm production, or the like.
15 letter words containing a, c, h, i, e
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
- aix-la-chapelle — Aachen
- anthropocentric — regarding man as the most important and central factor in the universe
16 letter words containing a, c, h, i, e
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- adiadochokinesia — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- adiadochokinesis — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
17 letter words containing a, c, h, i, e
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anti-hierarchical — of, belonging to, or characteristic of a hierarchy.
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- archconfraternity — a confraternity having the right to associate itself with confraternities that are similar to it, and to impart to them its privileges and indulgences.
- aristolochiaceous — belonging to the Aristolochiaceae, the birthwort family of plants.
18 letter words containing a, c, h, i, e
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- carbonic-anhydride — carbon dioxide.
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
19 letter words containing a, c, h, i, e
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- cholecystolithiasis — The presence of a gallstone specifically in the gall bladder.
20 letter words containing a, c, h, i, e
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
21 letter words containing a, c, h, i, e
22 letter words containing a, c, h, i, e
- charleville-mézières — twin towns on opposite sides of the River Meuse in NE France. Pop: 55 490 (1999)
- chemical-sympathectomy — sympathectomy (def 2).
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- garmisch-partenkirchen — a city in S Germany, in the Bavarian Alps.
23 letter words containing a, c, h, i, e
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
24 letter words containing a, c, h, i, e
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
- diphenylaminechlorarsine — adamsite.
29 letter words containing a, c, h, i, e
31 letter words containing a, c, h, i, e
32 letter words containing a, c, h, i, e
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, H, I, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 8828 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, H, I, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.