Words containing a, c, h, i
4 letter words containing a, c, h, i
- chai — tea, esp as made in India with added spices
5 letter words containing a, c, h, i
- aitch — the letter h or the sound represented by it
- chain — A chain consists of metal rings connected together in a line.
- chair — A chair is a piece of furniture for one person to sit on. Chairs have a back and four legs.
- chais — a shed or other aboveground building where a winemaker stores wine in casks.
6 letter words containing a, c, h, i
- achill — an island off the coast of NW Ireland. 14 miles (23 km) long; 11 miles (18 km) wide.
- aching — causing physical pain or distress: treatment for an aching back.
- achish — the king of the Philistine city of Gath, who twice gave refuge to David. I Sam. 21:10–15.
- archi- — chief, first
- archie — Archibald Lee ("Archie") 1913–1998, U.S. boxer.
7 letter words containing a, c, h, i
- achieve — If you achieve a particular aim or effect, you succeed in doing it or causing it to happen, usually after a lot of effort.
- achinsk — a city in the S central Russian Federation in Asia.
- achiote — annatto.
- achiral — able to be superimposed on its mirror image
- acholia — a condition involving partial or complete lack of bile secretion
8 letter words containing a, c, h, i
- abrachia — the congenital condition of having no arms
- ace-high — esteemed; respected
- ach-y-fi — an expression of disgust or abhorrence
- achiever — A high achiever is someone who is successful in their studies or their work, usually as a result of their efforts. A low achiever is someone who achieves less than those around them.
- achilary — having no labellum or lip, or one that is undeveloped, as in the flower of certain orchids.
9 letter words containing a, c, h, i
10 letter words containing a, c, h, i
- acanthosis — (medicine) A benign abnormal thickening of the stratum spinosum, or prickle cell, layer of the epidermis.(First attested in the late 19th century.).
- accomplish — If you accomplish something, you succeed in doing it.
- achaemenid — any member of a Persian dynasty of kings, including Cyrus the Great, that ruled from about 550 to 331 bc, when Darius III was overthrown by Alexander the Great
- achievable — If you say that something you are trying to do is achievable, you mean that it is possible for you to succeed in doing it.
- achimelech — Ahimelech.
11 letter words containing a, c, h, i
- abranchiate — having no gills
- acanthodian — any small, spiny-finned, sharklike fish of the extinct order Acanthodii, from the Paleozoic Era.
- acarophobia — a pathological belief that the skin is infested with mites or insects, often leading to self-mutilation in order to eliminate the infestation.
- achaemenian — of or relating to the Achaemenids or their language, as recorded in cuneiform inscriptions.
- achievement — An achievement is something which someone has succeeded in doing, especially after a lot of effort.
12 letter words containing a, c, h, i
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- acenesthesia — loss of the physical awareness of one's body.
- achlorhydria — the absence of free hydrochloric acid in the gastric juice
- achluophobia — The fear of darkness.
13 letter words containing a, c, h, i
- acatamathesia — the inability to understand what the senses detect, in particular conversation
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
- acetohexamide — (pharmaceutical drug) A sulfonylurea antidiabetic drug.
- acetylcholine — a chemical substance secreted at the ends of many nerve fibres, esp in the autonomic nervous system, and responsible for the transmission of nervous impulses. Formula: CH3CO2(CH2)2N(CH3)3+
- achromaticity — achromatism.
14 letter words containing a, c, h, i
- acanthocytosis — a condition characterized by large numbers of acanthocytes in the blood.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- acoenaesthesia — loss of the physical awareness of one's body.
15 letter words containing a, c, h, i
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
16 letter words containing a, c, h, i
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- adiadochokinesia — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- adiadochokinesis — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
17 letter words containing a, c, h, i
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
18 letter words containing a, c, h, i
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anti-scholasticism — (sometimes initial capital letter) the system of theological and philosophical teaching predominant in the Middle Ages, based chiefly upon the authority of the church fathers and of Aristotle and his commentators.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
19 letter words containing a, c, h, i
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
20 letter words containing a, c, h, i
21 letter words containing a, c, h, i
24 letter words containing a, c, h, i
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, H, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 13091 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, H, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.