Words containing a, c, e, r, b
5 letter words containing a, c, e, r, b
6 letter words containing a, c, e, r, b
- backer — A backer is someone who helps or supports a project, organization, or person, often by giving or lending money.
- becard — any of several passerine birds of the genus Pachyramphus, of the American tropics, having large heads and swollen bills, and variously classified with the flycatchers or the cotingas.
- bechar — a city in NW Algeria: an oasis. Pop: 149 000 (2005 est)
- braced — something that holds parts together or in place, as a clasp or clamp.
- bracer — a person or thing that braces
7 letter words containing a, c, e, r, b
- abreact — to alleviate (emotional tension) through abreaction
- acerbic — sour in taste
- aerobic — Aerobic activity exercises and strengthens your heart and lungs.
- arecibo — seaport in N Puerto Rico: pop. 100,000
- ascribe — If you ascribe an event or condition to a particular cause, you say or consider that it was caused by that thing.
8 letter words containing a, c, e, r, b
- acarbose — a type of diabetes medicine taken orally to slow and reduce the supply of glucose to the blood.
- acerbate — to embitter or exasperate
- acerbity — Acerbity is a kind of bitter, critical humour.
- aerobics — Aerobics is a form of exercise which increases the amount of oxygen in your blood, and strengthens your heart and lungs. The verb that follows aerobics may be either singular or plural.
- albacore — a tunny, Thunnus alalunga, occurring mainly in warm regions of the Atlantic and Pacific. It has very long pectoral fins and is a valued food fish
9 letter words containing a, c, e, r, b
- abecedary — abecedarian.
- aberrance — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- aberrancy — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- absconder — to depart in a sudden and secret manner, especially to avoid capture and legal prosecution: The cashier absconded with the money.
- accruable — having the ability to be accrued
10 letter words containing a, c, e, r, b
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abhorrence — Someone's abhorrence of something is their strong hatred of it.
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
- abreaction — the release and expression of emotional tension associated with repressed ideas by bringing those ideas into consciousness
- absorbance — a measure of the light-absorbing ability of an object, expressed as the logarithm to base 10 of the reciprocal of the internal transmittance
11 letter words containing a, c, e, r, b
- abecedarian — a person who is learning the alphabet or the rudiments of a subject
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
- aberrancies — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- abranchiate — having no gills
12 letter words containing a, c, e, r, b
- abstractedly — lost in thought; deeply engrossed or preoccupied.
- abstractness — the quality of being abstract as opposed to concrete
- accreditable — having the ability to be accredited
- approachable — If you describe someone as approachable, you think that they are friendly and easy to talk to.
- arborescence — treelike in size and form.
13 letter words containing a, c, e, r, b
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- achromobacter — any of several rod-shaped bacteria of the genus Achromobacter, found in soil and water.
- acinetobacter — a bacterium that causes infections such as pneumonia, particularly in people who have a compromised immune system
- agrobacterium — A soil bacterium, of the genus Agrobacterium, which can fix nitrogen, and causes the formation of crown galls in plants.
14 letter words containing a, c, e, r, b
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- aeroballistics — the ballistics of projectiles dropped, launched, or fired from aircraft
- afro-caribbean — Afro-Caribbean refers to people from the Caribbean whose ancestors came from Africa.
- anti-bacterial — destructive to or inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
- antirepublican — opposed to the principles or practice of republicanism
15 letter words containing a, c, e, r, b
16 letter words containing a, c, e, r, b
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
- babe-in-a-cradle — a tall orchid, Epiblema grandiflorum, of SW Australia with lilac to mauve flowers
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
- bidirectionality — capable of reacting or functioning in two, usually opposite, directions.
17 letter words containing a, c, e, r, b
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
18 letter words containing a, c, e, r, b
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- bankers-acceptance — a draft or bill of exchange that a bank has accepted. Abbreviation: BA. Also called banker's acceptance. Compare acceptance (def 6).
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- bromochloromethane — chlorobromomethane.
- campbell-bannerman — Sir Henry. 1836–1908, British statesman and leader of the Liberal Party (1899–1908); prime minister (1905–08), who granted self-government to the Transvaal and the Orange River Colony
19 letter words containing a, c, e, r, b
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- dutchman's-breeches — a plant, Dicentra cucullaria, of the fumitory family, having long clusters of pale-yellow, two-spurred flowers.
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
20 letter words containing a, c, e, r, b
22 letter words containing a, c, e, r, b
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
24 letter words containing a, c, e, r, b
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
32 letter words containing a, c, e, r, b
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, E, R, B. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5696 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, E, R, B that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.