Words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
6 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
7 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
8 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
9 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
10 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
- -cephalous — having a (specified) kind of head or number of heads; -cephalic
- acephalous — having no head or one that is reduced and indistinct, as certain insect larvae
- achitophel — Ahithophel
- acidophile — Biology, Ecology. acidophilic.
- aerophilic — (biology, especially of microorganisms) That thrive in the presence of molecular oxygen.
11 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
- acrocephaly — oxycephaly
- amphicelous — concave on both sides, as the bodies of the vertebrae of fishes.
- anencephaly — congenital malformation of the skull with absence of all or part of the brain
- apathetical — having or showing little or no emotion: apathetic behavior.
- aphetically — (linguistics) In an aphetic way: through aphesis.
12 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accomplish.
- alexipharmac — an antidote
- alexipharmic — acting as an antidote
13 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- allelomorphic — relating to alleles
- alpha-blocker — any of a class of drugs that prevent the stimulation of alpha adrenoceptors, a type of receptor in the sympathetic nervous system, by adrenaline and noradrenaline and that therefore cause widening of blood vessels: used in the treatment of high blood pressure and prostatic hyperplasia
- alphanumerics — Plural form of alphanumeric.
- anencephalous — congenital absence of part or all of the brain.
14 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- alexipharmical — Alternative form of alexipharmic.
- alpha-carotene — a common form of carotene found in certain vegetables and fruit
- alpha-receptor — a site on a cell that, upon interaction with epinephrine or norepinephrine, controls vasoconstriction, intestinal relaxation, pupil dilation, and other physiological processes.
15 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
- acanthocephalan — any of the parasitic wormlike invertebrates of the phylum Acanthocephala, the adults of which have a spiny proboscis and live in the intestines of vertebrates
- accomplishments — Plural form of accomplishment.
- aix-la-chapelle — Aachen
- alpha-cellulose — a refined, insoluble form of cellulose derived from cotton or wood pulp, and used in manufacturing
- amphitheatrical — Having some of the characteristics of an amphitheatre.
16 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
- acanthocephalans — Plural form of acanthocephalan.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- alpha-adrenergic — of or having to do with an alpha receptor
- alpha-tocopherol — Alpha-tocopherol is a form of vitamin E.
- alphanumerically — In an alphanumeric manner; using alphanumeric characters.
17 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
- amphitheatrically — In a manner such as to appear to have some characteristics of an amphitheatre.
- anthropogenically — In an anthropogenic way.
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- antihyperglycemic — (of a medication or treatment) Tending to reduce hyperglycemia (high blood sugar, characteristic of diabetes).
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
18 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
- antipatheticalness — The state or quality of being antipathetical.
- australopithecines — Plural form of australopithecine.
- chloroacetophenone — a white, crystalline, water-insoluble, poisonous solid, C 8 H 7 ClO, used in solution as a tear gas. Abbreviation: CN.
- chromolithographer — One engaged in chromolithography.
- controllable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed during navigation or flight; variable-pitch.
19 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- chemolithoautotroph — (biology) A chemoautotroph or lithoautotroph.
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- echoencephalography — a device that employs reflected ultrasonic waves to examine the position of brain structures.
20 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
- back-of-the-envelope — (of a plan, calculation, etc) composed or performed quickly and without detailed analysis or research
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- chemolithoautotrophs — Plural form of chemolithoautotroph.
- chemotherapeutically — By means of chemotherapy.
- decahydronaphthalene — a colorless, aromatic liquid, C 10 H 18 , insoluble in water and soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a solvent for oils, fats, etc., in cleaning fluids, lubricants, etc.
21 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
- châlons-en-champagne — a town in NE France, on the River Marne: scene of Attila's defeat by the Romans (451 ad). Pop: 47 339 (1999)
- electrochromatography — chromatography effected by the influence of an applied electric field
- electroencephalograms — Plural form of electroencephalogram.
- electroencephalograph — A machine used for electroencephalography.
- electromyographically — By means of, or in terms of, electromyography.
22 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
- chemical-sympathectomy — sympathectomy (def 2).
- electroencephalographs — Plural form of electroencephalograph.
- electroencephalography — The measurement of electrical activity in different parts of the brain and the recording of such activity as a visual trace (on paper or on an oscilloscope screen).
- electrophysiologically — In an electrophysiological way.
- spectrophotometrically — an instrument for making photometric comparisons between parts of spectra.
23 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- electroencephalographer — A specialist in electroencephalography.
- electroencephalographic — Of or pertaining to electroencephalography or electroencephalographs.
- electrophotographically — In an electrophotographic manner; by means of electrophotography.
- magneto-encephalography — a record of the magnetic field of the brain. Abbreviation: MEG.
24 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
25 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
27 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
30 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
- dichlorodiphenyldichloroethane — (organic chemistry) An organochlorine insecticide that is a metabolite of DDT.
31 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
32 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
35 letter words containing a, c, e, p, h, l
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, E, P, H, L. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2414 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, E, P, H, L that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.