Words containing a, c, e, l, r, t
6 letter words containing a, c, e, l, r, t
7 letter words containing a, c, e, l, r, t
- article — An article is a piece of writing that is published in a newspaper or magazine.
- calvert — Sir George, 1st Baron Baltimore. ?1580–1632, English statesman; founder of the colony of Maryland
- central — Something that is central is in the middle of a place or area.
- clatter — If you say that people or things clatter somewhere, you mean that they move there noisily.
8 letter words containing a, c, e, l, r, t
9 letter words containing a, c, e, l, r, t
- acropetal — (of leaves and flowers) produced in order from the base upwards so that the youngest are at the apex
- afflicter — a person who causes distress, torment, or affliction
- afterclap — an unexpected, usually unwanted, repercussion of or sequel to an affair which had been thought to be closed
- aleatoric — designating or of music that involves chance or unpredictability in composition or performance or both
- altercate — to argue, esp heatedly; dispute
10 letter words containing a, c, e, l, r, t
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- accelerant — accelerating
- accelerate — If the process or rate of something accelerates or if something accelerates it, it gets faster and faster.
- accurately — free from error or defect; consistent with a standard, rule, or model; precise; exact.
- allosteric — of, relating to, or designating a function of an enzyme in which the structure and activity of the enzyme are modified by the binding of a metabolic molecule
11 letter words containing a, c, e, l, r, t
- accelerator — The accelerator in a car or other vehicle is the pedal which you press with your foot in order to make the vehicle go faster.
- acculturate — (of a cultural or social group) to assimilate the cultural traits of another group
- acculturize — to cause (a nation, tribe, or other ethnic group) to adopt the culture of another people.
- aeolotropic — anisotropic
- aeroculture — a method of growing plants without soil by suspending them above sprays that constantly moisten the roots with water and nutrients.
12 letter words containing a, c, e, l, r, t
- abstractedly — lost in thought; deeply engrossed or preoccupied.
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
- accelerative — of, causing, or increasing acceleration
- accreditable — having the ability to be accredited
- acculturated — Simple past tense and past participle of acculturate.
13 letter words containing a, c, e, l, r, t
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- acrylonitrile — a colourless liquid that is miscible with water and has toxic fumes: used in the manufacture of acrylic fibres and resins, rubber, and thermoplastics. Formula: CH2:CHCN
- adrenalectomy — the surgical removal of one or both adrenal glands
- alcoholometer — an instrument, such as a specially calibrated hydrometer, for determining the percentage of alcohol in a liquid
14 letter words containing a, c, e, l, r, t
- acleistocardia — a failure of the foramen ovale of the heart to close.
- adrenocortical — relating to the adrenal cortex
- aeroballistics — the ballistics of projectiles dropped, launched, or fired from aircraft
- agrotechnology — the technology of agriculture, as the methods or machinery needed for efficient production.
- alpha-receptor — a site on a cell that, upon interaction with epinephrine or norepinephrine, controls vasoconstriction, intestinal relaxation, pupil dilation, and other physiological processes.
15 letter words containing a, c, e, l, r, t
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- anti-allergenic — not aggravating an allergy; intended or prepared for those suffering from an allergy: antiallergenic cosmetics.
- anti-commercial — of, relating to, or characteristic of commerce.
16 letter words containing a, c, e, l, r, t
17 letter words containing a, c, e, l, r, t
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- anti-hierarchical — of, belonging to, or characteristic of a hierarchy.
- aristolochiaceous — belonging to the Aristolochiaceae, the birthwort family of plants.
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
18 letter words containing a, c, e, l, r, t
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- bromochloromethane — chlorobromomethane.
- characteristically — Also, characteristical. pertaining to, constituting, or indicating the character or peculiar quality of a person or thing; typical; distinctive: Red and gold are the characteristic colors of autumn.
19 letter words containing a, c, e, l, r, t
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- auriculoventricular — atrioventricular.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
20 letter words containing a, c, e, l, r, t
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
- compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
21 letter words containing a, c, e, l, r, t
- counter-revolutionary — Counter-revolutionary activities are activities intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- isopropylideneacetone — mesityl oxide.
22 letter words containing a, c, e, l, r, t
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- dicyclopentadienyliron — ferrocene (def 1).
23 letter words containing a, c, e, l, r, t
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
29 letter words containing a, c, e, l, r, t
31 letter words containing a, c, e, l, r, t
32 letter words containing a, c, e, l, r, t
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, E, L, R, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 9446 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, E, L, R, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.