Words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
7 letter words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
- camelid — of or relating to camels
- claimed — to demand by or as by virtue of a right; demand as a right or as due: to claim an estate by inheritance.
- decimal — A decimal is a fraction that is written in the form of a dot followed by one or more numbers which represent tenths, hundredths, and so on: for example .5, .51, .517.
- declaim — If you declaim, you speak dramatically, as if you were acting in a theatre.
- mediacy — the state of being mediate.
8 letter words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
- academia — Academia refers to all the academics in a particular country or region, the institutions they work in, and their work.
- academic — Academic is used to describe things that relate to the work done in schools, colleges, and universities, especially work which involves studying and reasoning rather than practical or technical skills.
- acidemia — a state of abnormally high acidity of the blood due to an increase in hydrogen ions
- acidemic — Alternative form of acidaemic.
- aecidium — an aecium
9 letter words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
- academian — (historical, obsolete) A follower of w Plato. (Attested from the mid 16th century until the late 17th century.)Brown, Lesley, ed. The Shorter Oxford English Dictionary. 5th. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2003.
- academics — of or relating to a college, academy, school, or other educational institution, especially one for higher education: academic requirements.
- academies — Plural form of academy.
- academise — to reduce (a subject) to a rigid set of rules, principles, precepts, etc.: futile attempts to academize the visual arts.
- academism — academicism.
10 letter words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
- academical — academic.
- acclimated — Become accustomed to a new climate or to new conditions.
- achaemenid — any member of a Persian dynasty of kings, including Cyrus the Great, that ruled from about 550 to 331 bc, when Darius III was overthrown by Alexander the Great
- acidimeter — any instrument or standard solution for determining the amount of acid in a sample solution
- acidimetry — the determination of the amount of acid present in a solution, measured by an acidimeter or by volumetric analysis
11 letter words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- academicals — traditional academic clothing; cap and gown
- academician — An academician is a member of an academy, usually one which has been formed to improve or maintain standards in a particular field.
- academicism — adherence to rules and traditions in art, literature, etc; conventionalism
- academicize — academize.
12 letter words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
- academically — in relation to an academy
- academicians — Plural form of academician.
- acclimatised — Simple past tense and past participle of acclimatise.
- acclimatized — adapted or accustomed to a new climate or environment
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
13 letter words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
- accidentalism — the state of being accidental
- accommodative — tending to accommodate; adaptive.
- acetazolamide — a drug which operates by blocking the production of hydrogen ions and hydrogen carbonate, used to treat various conditions including epilepsy and glaucoma
- acetohexamide — (pharmaceutical drug) A sulfonylurea antidiabetic drug.
- adenoidectomy — surgical removal of the adenoids
14 letter words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
- abdominopelvic — (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the abdomen and (the cavity of) the pelvis.
- adenocarcinoma — a malignant tumour originating in glandular tissue
- aerodynamicist — an expert in aerodynamics.
- aminoglycoside — of or relating to amino sugars in glycosidic linkage.
- andromonoecism — the condition of being andromonoecious
15 letter words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
- academicianship — A membership in a national academy of arts or sciences.
- adenocarcinomas — Plural form of adenocarcinoma.
- adenoidectomies — Plural form of adenoidectomy.
- adrenalectomies — Plural form of adrenalectomy.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
16 letter words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administratrices — Plural form of administratrix.
- azodicarbonamide — (chemistry) An organic chemical, a yellow to orange red, odorless, crystalline powder, used in food industry as a food additive, a flour bleaching agent and improving agent and in foaming plastics.
- cardiotachometer — a device for counting heartbeats, usually displaying the number of beats per minute
17 letter words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
- accommodativeness — The state or quality of being accommodative.
- aerothermodynamic — Of or pertaining to aerothermodynamics.
- cardiac-tamponade — Medicine/Medical. the use of a tampon, as to stop a hemorrhage.
- chemopallidectomy — an operation for treating Parkinson's disease and certain other diseases characterized by muscular rigidity, consisting of destroying a specific part of the corpus striatum by injecting it with a chemical, usually alcohol.
- chemoradiotherapy — (medicine) A combination of chemotherapy and radiotherapy used to treat some cancers.
18 letter words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
- adenocarcinomatous — Of or pertaining to adenocarcinomas.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- commander-in-chief — A commander-in-chief is a senior officer who is in charge of all the forces in a particular area.
- decompartmentalize — to remove excessive compartmentalization from (an organization)
- diaminofluorescein — (organic compound) A fluorescein into which two amino groups have been substituted.
19 letter words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
- cap-de-la-madeleine — a city in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Three Rivers, on the St. Lawrence.
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- commercially-minded — knowledgeable about business; interested in making money
- de-compartmentalize — to divide into categories or compartments.
20 letter words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
- counterdemonstration — a demonstration that is held in reaction to another demonstration
- decompartmentalizing — Present participle of decompartmentalize.
- diplomatic-secretary — secretary (def 5).
- electrohydrodynamics — (physics) the study of the dynamics of electrically conducting fluid.
- hyperadrenocorticism — Cushing's syndrome.
21 letter words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
- counterdemonstrations — Plural form of counterdemonstration.
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
- mucopolysaccharidoses — Plural form of mucopolysaccharidosis.
22 letter words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- decompartmentalization — the act of decompartmentalizing
- thiamine-hydrochloride — a white, crystalline, water-soluble compound of the vitamin-B complex, containing a thiazole and a pyrimidine group, C 12 H 17 ClN 4 OS, essential for normal functioning of the nervous system, a deficiency of which results chiefly in beriberi and other nerve disorders: occurring in many natural sources, as green peas, liver, and especially the seed coats of cereal grains, the commercial product of which is chiefly synthesized in the form of its chloride (thiamine chloride or thiamine hydrochloride) for therapeutic administration, or in nitrate form (thiamine mononitrate) for enriching flour mixes.
23 letter words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
- dacryocystorhinostomies — Plural form of dacryocystorhinostomy.
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- magnetohydrodynamically — In a magnetohydrodynamic way.
24 letter words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
26 letter words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
- ethylenediaminetetraacetic — Alternative spelling of ethylenediaminetetracetic.
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
28 letter words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
32 letter words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing a, c, d, e, m, i
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, D, E, M, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3319 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, D, E, M, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.