Words containing a, b, u, s, i
6 letter words containing a, b, u, s, i
- abusio — (rhetoric) Catachresis.
- airbus — An Airbus is an aeroplane which is designed to carry a large number of passengers for fairly short distances.
- anubis — a deity, a son of Osiris, who conducted the dead to judgment. He is represented as having a jackal's head and was identified by the Greeks with Hermes
- baucis — a poor peasant woman who, with her husband Philemon, was rewarded for hospitality to the disguised gods Zeus and Hermes
- bissau — a port on the Atlantic, the capital of Guinea-Bissau (until 1974 Portuguese Guinea). Pop: 369 000 (2005 est)
7 letter words containing a, b, u, s, i
- abusing — to use wrongly or improperly; misuse: to abuse one's authority.
- abusive — Someone who is abusive behaves in a cruel and violent way towards other people.
- albinus — Alcuin.
- ambitus — (music) the range of a melody, especially those of ecclesiastical chants.
- antisub — (informal) antisubmarine.
8 letter words containing a, b, u, s, i
- airbrush — An airbrush is an artist's tool which sprays paint onto a surface.
- airburst — the explosion of a bomb, shell, etc, in the air
- albumins — Plural form of albumin.
- audibles — Plural form of audible.
- babirusa — a wild pig, Babyrousa babyrussa, inhabiting marshy forests in Indonesia. It has an almost hairless wrinkled skin and enormous curved canine teeth
9 letter words containing a, b, u, s, i
- abaciscus — a tessera.
- ablutions — Someone's ablutions are all the activities that are involved in washing himself or herself.
- abnoxious — Misspelling of obnoxious.
- absurdism — the belief that life is meaningless and that all attempts to understand the universe are doomed to fail
- absurdist — An absurdist play or other work shows how absurd some aspect of society or human behaviour is.
10 letter words containing a, b, u, s, i
11 letter words containing a, b, u, s, i
- absolutions — Plural form of absolution.
- absolutists — the principle or the exercise of complete and unrestricted power in government.
- abstentious — an act or instance of abstaining.
- absurdities — Plural form of absurdity.
- abusiveness — using, containing, or characterized by harshly or coarsely insulting language: an abusive author; abusive remarks.
12 letter words containing a, b, u, s, i
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- abstemiously — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- agribusiness — Agribusiness is the various businesses that produce, sell, and distribute farm products, especially on a large scale.
- agrobusiness — the businesses collectively associated with the production, processing, and distribution of agricultural products.
- ailurophobes — Plural form of ailurophobe.
13 letter words containing a, b, u, s, i
- adjustability — ability to adjust
- ambidexterous — ambidextrous
- ambiguousness — open to or having several possible meanings or interpretations; equivocal: an ambiguous answer.
- ambisexuality — the state of being ambisexual
- ambitiousness — having ambition; eagerly desirous of achieving or obtaining success, power, wealth, a specific goal, etc.: ambitious students.
14 letter words containing a, b, u, s, i
- aboriculturist — One skilled in arboricultural matters; one who plants, tends and maintains trees.
- absquatulating — Present participle of absquatulate.
- absquatulation — to flee; abscond: The old prospector absquatulated with our picks and shovel.
- abstemiousness — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- actinobacillus — a bacillus causing disease in animals
15 letter words containing a, b, u, s, i
- abstentiousness — The state or quality of being abstentious.
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- antituberculous — (medicine) Acting to combat or counteract tuberculosis.
- atrabiliousness — The state or quality of being characterized by melancholy or glumness.
- autobiographers — Plural form of autobiographer.
16 letter words containing a, b, u, s, i
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- aulnay-sous-bois — a town in N central France, a suburb NE of Paris.
- binocular-fusion — the act or process of fusing; the state of being fused.
17 letter words containing a, b, u, s, i
- barrow-in-furness — an industrial town in NW England, in S Cumbria. Pop: 47 194 (2001)
- boileau-despreaux — Nicolas [nee-kaw-lah] /ni kɔˈlɑ/ (Show IPA), 1636–1711, French critic and poet.
- consubstantiation — the doctrine that after the consecration of the Eucharist the substance of the body and blood of Christ coexists within the substance of the consecrated bread and wine
- contrasuggestible — responding or tending to respond to a suggestion by doing or believing the opposite
- deoxyribonuclease — DNase.
18 letter words containing a, b, u, s, i
- bioinstrumentation — the use of instruments, as sensors, to detect and measure certain body functions, as of persons in spaceflight, and transmit the data to a point where it is evaluated
- claustrophobically — In a claustrophobic way.
- distinguishability — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- fibrocartilaginous — a type of cartilage having a large number of fibers.
- incommensurability — not commensurable; having no common basis, measure, or standard of comparison.
19 letter words containing a, b, u, s, i
- distinguishableness — The state or quality of being distinguishable.
- incommensurableness — (rare) Incommensurability.
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
- non-distinguishable — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- pointe-aux-trembles — a city in S Quebec, in E Canada, N of Montreal, on the St. Lawrence.
20 letter words containing a, b, u, s, i
- indistinguishability — The state of being indistinguishable.
- potassium-bitartrate — a white, crystalline, water-soluble powder, C 4 H 5 KO 6 , used chiefly as an ingredient in baking powders and in galvanic tinning of metals. Also called potassium bitartrate, potassium acid tartrate. Compare tartar (def 3).
- semiautobiographical — pertaining to or being a fictionalized account of an author's own life.
- spontaneous-abortion — Also called voluntary abortion. the removal of an embryo or fetus from the uterus in order to end a pregnancy.
21 letter words containing a, b, u, s, i
24 letter words containing a, b, u, s, i
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
27 letter words containing a, b, u, s, i
- publius-licinius-valerianus — (Publius Licinius Valerianus) died a.d. c260, Roman emperor 253–60.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, U, S, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2935 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, U, S, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.