Words containing a, b, s, c, i
5 letter words containing a, b, s, c, i
- basic — You use basic to describe things, activities, and principles that are very important or necessary, and on which others depend.
6 letter words containing a, b, s, c, i
- basics — The basics of something are its simplest, most important elements, ideas, or principles, in contrast to more complicated or detailed ones.
- baucis — a poor peasant woman who, with her husband Philemon, was rewarded for hospitality to the disguised gods Zeus and Hermes
- biscay — Bay ofpart of the Atlantic, on the N coast of Spain & the W coast of France
- c-bias — grid bias.
- cabins — Plural form of cabin.
7 letter words containing a, b, s, c, i
8 letter words containing a, b, s, c, i
- abbacies — Plural form of abbacy.
- abscisic — Of or pertaining to abscisic acid or its derivatives. (First attested in the mid 20th century.).
- abscissa — the horizontal or x-coordinate of a point in a two-dimensional system of Cartesian coordinates. It is the distance from the y-axis measured parallel to the x-axis
- abstrict — to make (a spore) undergo abstriction
- aerobics — Aerobics is a form of exercise which increases the amount of oxygen in your blood, and strengthens your heart and lungs. The verb that follows aerobics may be either singular or plural.
9 letter words containing a, b, s, c, i
- abaciscus — Architecture. a small abacus.
- abdicates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abdicate.
- abscising — Present participle of abscise.
- abscissae — (in plane Cartesian coordinates) the x-coordinate of a point: its distance from the y-axis measured parallel to the x-axis.
- abscissas — Plural form of abscissa.
10 letter words containing a, b, s, c, i
- abductions — Plural form of abduction.
- abscessing — Present participle of abscess.
- abscession — A separating; removal.
- abscission — the separation of leaves, branches, flowers, and bark from plants by the formation of an abscission layer
- absconding — running away, esp from an open prison or to avoid prosecution or punishment
11 letter words containing a, b, s, c, i
- aberrancies — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- abscessions — Plural form of abscession.
- abstracting — thought of apart from concrete realities, specific objects, or actual instances: an abstract idea.
- abstraction — An abstraction is a general idea rather than one relating to a particular object, person, or situation.
- abstractive — that abstracts or can abstract
12 letter words containing a, b, s, c, i
- abecedarians — Plural form of abecedarian.
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- abstractions — Plural form of abstraction.
- actabilities — Plural form of actability.
- ambisyllabic — (of a single speech sound or cluster) shared phonetically by two contiguous syllables, as the single n -sound of any or the pl -cluster of grappling.
13 letter words containing a, b, s, c, i
- abstractional — relating to abstraction
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- accessability — Misspelling of accessibility.
- accessibility — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
- antiballistic — of or relating to defence against ballistic weapons
14 letter words containing a, b, s, c, i
- aboriculturist — One skilled in arboricultural matters; one who plants, tends and maintains trees.
- abortifacients — Plural form of abortifacient.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
15 letter words containing a, b, s, c, i
- accessibilities — Plural form of accessibility.
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- ambisyllabicity — (poetry) The property of a consonant being analysed as acting simultaneously as the coda of one syllable and the onset of the following syllable.
- antituberculous — (medicine) Acting to combat or counteract tuberculosis.
- archaeobotanist — A person engaged in archaeobotany.
16 letter words containing a, b, s, c, i
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- actinobacillosis — a disease of cattle and sheep, caused by infection with an Actinobacillus lignieresii and characterized by soft tissue lesions, esp of the tongue
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- binocular-fusion — the act or process of fusing; the state of being fused.
17 letter words containing a, b, s, c, i
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- axis-of-abscissas — x-axis (def 1).
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- benjamin-constant — Henri Benjamin [ahn-ree ban-zha-man] /ɑ̃ˈri bɛ̃ ʒaˈmɛ̃/ (Show IPA), (Benjamin Constant) 1767–1830, French statesman and author, born in Switzerland.
18 letter words containing a, b, s, c, i
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- bronchocandidiasis — See under candidiasis.
- claustrophobically — In a claustrophobic way.
- fibrocartilaginous — a type of cartilage having a large number of fibers.
19 letter words containing a, b, s, c, i
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- exhibitionistically — In an exhibitionistic manner.
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
20 letter words containing a, b, s, c, i
21 letter words containing a, b, s, c, i
24 letter words containing a, b, s, c, i
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
27 letter words containing a, b, s, c, i
- publius-licinius-valerianus — (Publius Licinius Valerianus) died a.d. c260, Roman emperor 253–60.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, S, C, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3219 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, S, C, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.