Words containing a, b, r, h
4 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- bahr — Hermann [her-mahn] /ˈhɛr mɑn/ (Show IPA), 1863–1934, Austrian playwright and critic.
5 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- abhor — If you abhor something, you hate it very much, especially for moral reasons.
- barch — Bachelor of Architecture
- barth — Heinrich. 1821–65, German explorer: author of Travels and Discoveries in North and Central Africa (1857–58)
- bihar — a state of NE India: consists of part of the Ganges plain; important for rice: lost the S to the new state of Jharkhand in 2000. Capital: Patna. Pop: 82 878 796 (2001). Area: 99 225 sq km (38 301 sq miles)
- borah — William Edgar, 1865–1940, U.S. senator from Idaho 1906–40.
6 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- abhors — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abrash — any variation or change, typically striation, in the different dyes of an Oriental rug as it ages.
- abwehr — the German high-command service for espionage, counterintelligence, and sabotage during World War II.
- archbp — archbishop
- athrob — pulsing or throbbing
7 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- abhenry — the cgs unit of inductance in the electromagnetic system; the inductance that results when a rate of change of current of 1 abampere per second generates an induced emf of 1 abvolt: equivalent to 10–9 henry
- abraham — the first of the patriarchs, the father of Isaac and the founder of the Hebrew people (Genesis 11–25)
- abroach — (of a cask, barrel, etc) tapped; broached
- ashbery — John, born 1927, U.S. poet.
- bahadur — a title formerly conferred by the British on distinguished Indians
8 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- abhorred — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abhorrer — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abiathar — a priest of Israel and a companion of David. I Sam. 22:20; II Sam. 15:24–36.
- abrachia — the congenital condition of having no arms
- airbrush — An airbrush is an artist's tool which sprays paint onto a surface.
9 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- abernathy — Ralph David1926-90; U.S. clergyman & civil rights leader
- abernethy — a crisp unleavened biscuit
- abhorrent — If something is abhorrent to you, you hate it very much or consider it completely unacceptable.
- abhorring — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- acrophobe — a person who is abnormally afraid of heights
10 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- abhorrence — Someone's abhorrence of something is their strong hatred of it.
- abiotrophy — the progressive degeneration of tissues, cells, etc
- acrophobia — abnormal fear or dread of being at a great height
- acrophobic — a pathological fear of heights.
- aerophobia — a pathological fear of draughts of air
11 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- abderhalden — Emil [ey-meel] /ˈeɪ mil/ (Show IPA), 1877–1950, Swiss chemist and physiologist.
- aberystwyth — a resort and university town in Wales, in Ceredigion on Cardigan Bay. Pop: 15 935 (2001)
- abhorrently — causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.
- abranchiate — having no gills
- acarophobia — a pathological belief that the skin is infested with mites or insects, often leading to self-mutilation in order to eliminate the infestation.
12 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- aelurophobia — ailurophobia.
- afro-british — of or relating to British people of African descent
- ailurophobia — an abnormal fear of cats
- air-breather — an aircraft, missile, or submarine engine that requires air from the atmosphere for the combustion of its fuel.
- alhambresque — like the Alhambra, especially in richness of ornamentation
13 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- aberdeenshire — a council area and historical county of N Scotland, on the North Sea: became part of Grampian Region in 1975 but reinstated as an independent unitary authority (with adjusted borders) in 1996: rises to the Grampian and Cairngorm Mountains in the SW: chiefly agricultural (esp sheep and stock raising). Administrative centre: Aberdeen. Pop: 229 330 (2003 est). Area 6319 sq km (2439 sq miles)
- achromobacter — any of several rod-shaped bacteria of the genus Achromobacter, found in soil and water.
- air-breathing — (of an engine, aircraft, missile, etc.) to take in air from the atmosphere to oxidize the fuel for combustion.
- alpha-blocker — any of a class of drugs that prevent the stimulation of alpha adrenoceptors, a type of receptor in the sympathetic nervous system, by adrenaline and noradrenaline and that therefore cause widening of blood vessels: used in the treatment of high blood pressure and prostatic hyperplasia
- apprehensible — capable of being comprehended or grasped mentally
14 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- alektorophobia — The fear of chickens.
- ambassadorship — a diplomatic official of the highest rank, sent by one sovereign or state to another as its resident representative (ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary)
- antithrombotic — preventing the formation of blood clots
- archaebacteria — (formerly) a group of microorganisms now regarded as members of the Archaea
- autobiographer — a person who writes the story of his or her own life
15 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- anteprohibition — before prohibition.
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
- barothermograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure and temperature.
- bathythermogram — a record made by a bathythermograph.
- bibliographical — a complete or selective list of works compiled upon some common principle, as authorship, subject, place of publication, or printer.
16 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- anti-prohibition — the act of prohibiting.
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
17 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- bergisch-gladbach — an industrial city in W Germany, near Cologne.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- blood-and-thunder — sensationalism, violence, or exaggerated melodrama: a movie full of blood and thunder.
18 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- beggar-my-neighbor — beggar-your-neighbor.
- bosnia-herzegovina — a country in SE Europe; a constituent republic of Yugoslavia until 1991; in a state of civil war (1992–95); Serbian and Croatian forces were also involved: mostly barren and mountainous, with forests in the east. Languages: Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian (formerly all regarded together as Serbo-Croat). Religion: Muslim, Serbian Orthodox, and Roman Catholic. Currency: marka (pegged to the euro). Capital: Sarajevo. Pop: 3 875 723 (2013 est). Area: 51 129 sq km (19 737 sq miles)
19 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- anti-prohibitionist — a person who favors or advocates prohibition.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
20 letter words containing a, b, r, h
21 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- disestablishmentarian — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
22 letter words containing a, b, r, h
23 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- hypobetalipoproteinemia — (pathology) A low level of betalipoprotein (low-density lipoprotein) in the bloodstream.
24 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- disestablishmentarianism — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- hyperbetalipoproteinemia — An abnormally high level of betalipoprotein in the blood.
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
25 letter words containing a, b, r, h
27 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
28 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
29 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
32 letter words containing a, b, r, h
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, R, H. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4688 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, R, H that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.