Words containing a, b, r, e, v, i
7 letter words containing a, b, r, e, v, i
- vibrate — to move rhythmically and steadily to and fro, as a pendulum; oscillate.
8 letter words containing a, b, r, e, v, i
- abortive — An abortive attempt or action is unsuccessful.
- abrasive — Someone who has an abrasive manner is unkind and rude.
- ambivert — a person who is intermediate between an extrovert and an introvert
- beauvoir — Siˈmone de (siˈmɔn də ) ; sēm^ōnˈ də) 1908-86; Fr. existentialist writer
- behavior — People's or animals' behavior is the way that they behave. You can refer to a typical and repeated way of behaving as a behavior.
9 letter words containing a, b, r, e, v, i
- abrasives — Plural form of abrasive.
- adverbial — Adverbial means relating to adverbs or like an adverb.
- avertible — Capable of being averted; preventable.
- avicebron — (Solomon ben Judah ibn-Gabirol) 1021?–58, Jewish poet and philosopher in Spain.
- balakirev — Mily Alexeyevich (ˈmilij alɪkˈsjejɪvitʃ). 1837–1910, Russian composer, whose works include two symphonic poems, two symphonies, and many arrangements of Russian folk songs
10 letter words containing a, b, r, e, v, i
- abbreviate — If you abbreviate something, especially a word or a piece of writing, you make it shorter.
- aberdevine — a former name for the siskin, when kept as a cagebird
- aberrative — Descriptive of an object or measurement that has deviated or been knocked, momentarily and sharply, from the more dominant, normal or expected course or trajectory to which it either has or is expected to return in the longer term.
- abortively — unsuccessfully
- abrasively — in an abrupt manner
11 letter words containing a, b, r, e, v, i
- abbreviated — made into a shorter form
- abbreviates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abbreviate.
- abbreviator — to shorten (a word or phrase) by omitting letters, substituting shorter forms, etc., so that the shortened form can represent the whole word or phrase, as ft. for foot, ab. for about, R.I. for Rhode Island, NW for Northwest, or Xn for Christian.
- abstractive — that abstracts or can abstract
- adumbrative — foreshadowing; sketchy; faintly indicative.
12 letter words containing a, b, r, e, v, i
13 letter words containing a, b, r, e, v, i
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- adumbratively — In an adumbrative manner.
- attributively — pertaining to or having the character of attribution or an attribute.
- aubervilliers — an industrial suburb of Paris, on the Seine. Pop: 63 136 (1999)
- basso-relievo — bas-relief
14 letter words containing a, b, r, e, v, i
- absorptiveness — the quality of being absorptive
- ambitransitive — (of a verb) Able to be used transitively or intransitively without requiring morphological change.
- antisubversion — opposed to or acting against subversion
- circumventable — Capable of being circumvented.
- cruciverbalism — the compilation of crosswords
15 letter words containing a, b, r, e, v, i
- bohemia-moravia — a former German protectorate including Bohemia and Moravia, 1939–45.
- circumnavigable — Able to be circumnavigated.
- collaboratively — in the manner of working with others on a joint project
- countervailable — able to counteract or offset as equivalent
- imperviableness — the state of being imperviable
16 letter words containing a, b, r, e, v, i
- bioenvironmental — pertaining to the environment of living organisms: Bioenvironmental engineers seek to reduce air and water pollution.
- deliberativeness — The state or quality of being deliberative.
- granville-barker — Harley, 1877–1946, English dramatist, actor, and critic.
- hypervariability — apt or liable to vary or change; changeable: variable weather; variable moods.
- incontravertable — Misspelling of incontrovertible.
17 letter words containing a, b, r, e, v, i
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- collaborativeness — Quality of being collaborative.
- congo-brazzaville — a republic in W Central Africa: formerly the French colony of Middle Congo, part of French Equatorial Africa, it became independent in 1960; consists mostly of equatorial forest, with savanna and extensive swamps; drained chiefly by the Rivers Congo and Ubangi. Official language: French. Religion: Christian majority. Currency: franc. Capital: Brazzaville. Pop: 4 492 689 (2013 est). Area: 342 000 sq km (132 018 sq miles)
- irrecoverableness — The quality of being irrecoverable.
- macroinvertebrate — (zoology) An invertebrate that is large enough to be seen without the use of a microscope.
18 letter words containing a, b, r, e, v, i
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- bosnia-herzegovina — a country in SE Europe; a constituent republic of Yugoslavia until 1991; in a state of civil war (1992–95); Serbian and Croatian forces were also involved: mostly barren and mountainous, with forests in the east. Languages: Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian (formerly all regarded together as Serbo-Croat). Religion: Muslim, Serbian Orthodox, and Roman Catholic. Currency: marka (pegged to the euro). Capital: Sarajevo. Pop: 3 875 723 (2013 est). Area: 51 129 sq km (19 737 sq miles)
- macroinvertebrates — Plural form of macroinvertebrate.
- microinvertebrates — Plural form of microinvertebrate.
- universalizability — the thesis that any moral judgment must be equally applicable to every relevantly identical situation
19 letter words containing a, b, r, e, v, i
24 letter words containing a, b, r, e, v, i
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
27 letter words containing a, b, r, e, v, i
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, R, E, V, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1037 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, R, E, V, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.