Words containing a, b, o, u, t
5 letter words containing a, b, o, u, t
- about — You use about to introduce who or what something relates to or concerns.
6 letter words containing a, b, o, u, t
- baotou — an industrial city in N China, in the central Inner Mongolia AR on the Yellow River. Pop: 1 367 000 (2005 est)
- basuto — Sotho (def 3).
- kabuto — A traditional Japanese military helmet.
- rubato — having certain notes arbitrarily lengthened while others are correspondingly shortened, or vice versa.
- tabour — a small drum formerly used to accompany oneself on a pipe or fife.
7 letter words containing a, b, o, u, t
- abortus — an aborted human fetus, esp one that is less than 12 weeks old or weighs less than 17 oz
- abought — simple past tense and past participle of aby.
- absolut — (slang) absolute, usually in reference to something represented as trendy, popular, or cutting-edge.
- autobio — autobiography.
- autobus — a motor vehicle which can carry a large group of passengers
8 letter words containing a, b, o, u, t
- abatjour — A skylight or other device whose purpose it is to direct light into a room.
- abductor — any muscle that abducts (opposed to adductor).
- abeokuta — a town in W Nigeria, capital of Ogun state. Pop: 487 000 (2005 est)
- ablution — the ritual washing of a priest's hands or of sacred vessels
- aboiteau — (Canada, Acadia) alternate form of aboideau.
9 letter words containing a, b, o, u, t
- abat-jour — a device, as a skylight or reflector, for diverting light into a building.
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- abductors — Plural form of abductor.
- ablutions — Someone's ablutions are all the activities that are involved in washing himself or herself.
- abortuary — a place where abortions are carried out
10 letter words containing a, b, o, u, t
11 letter words containing a, b, o, u, t
- ablatitious — relating to the surgical removal of an organ, structure, or part
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
- absolutions — Plural form of absolution.
- absolutists — the principle or the exercise of complete and unrestricted power in government.
- abstentious — an act or instance of abstaining.
12 letter words containing a, b, o, u, t
13 letter words containing a, b, o, u, t
- aboricultural — Common misspelling of arboricultural.
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- agrobacterium — A soil bacterium, of the genus Agrobacterium, which can fix nitrogen, and causes the formation of crown galls in plants.
- albertosaurus — A giant fierce carnivorous tyrannosaurus-like dinosaur, of gemus Albertosaurus, discovered in Alberta, Canada.
- ambidexterous — ambidextrous
14 letter words containing a, b, o, u, t
- abarticulation — (anatomy) An articulation, especially one that permits free motion in the joint; a hinge joint.
- aboriculturist — One skilled in arboricultural matters; one who plants, tends and maintains trees.
- absquatulation — to flee; abscond: The old prospector absquatulated with our picks and shovel.
- abstemiousness — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
15 letter words containing a, b, o, u, t
- abstentiousness — The state or quality of being abstentious.
- accountableness — the condition of being answerable or accountable
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- antituberculous — (medicine) Acting to combat or counteract tuberculosis.
- atrabiliousness — The state or quality of being characterized by melancholy or glumness.
16 letter words containing a, b, o, u, t
- absobloodylutely — (British slang) absolutely.
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- branchiopneustic — breathing by means of gills, as certain aquatic insect larvae.
17 letter words containing a, b, o, u, t
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- blood-and-thunder — sensationalism, violence, or exaggerated melodrama: a movie full of blood and thunder.
- bouncebackability — the ability to recover after a setback, esp in sport
- bureaucratization — to divide an administrative agency or office into bureaus.
18 letter words containing a, b, o, u, t
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- autobiographically — In a autobiographical manner.
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- bioinstrumentation — the use of instruments, as sensors, to detect and measure certain body functions, as of persons in spaceflight, and transmit the data to a point where it is evaluated
19 letter words containing a, b, o, u, t
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
- non-distinguishable — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- pointe-aux-trembles — a city in S Quebec, in E Canada, N of Montreal, on the St. Lawrence.
20 letter words containing a, b, o, u, t
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- potassium-bitartrate — a white, crystalline, water-soluble powder, C 4 H 5 KO 6 , used chiefly as an ingredient in baking powders and in galvanic tinning of metals. Also called potassium bitartrate, potassium acid tartrate. Compare tartar (def 3).
- semiautobiographical — pertaining to or being a fictionalized account of an author's own life.
- spontaneous-abortion — Also called voluntary abortion. the removal of an embryo or fetus from the uterus in order to end a pregnancy.
21 letter words containing a, b, o, u, t
22 letter words containing a, b, o, u, t
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
24 letter words containing a, b, o, u, t
32 letter words containing a, b, o, u, t
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, O, U, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3303 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, O, U, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.