Words containing a, b, o, u, d
5 letter words containing a, b, o, u, d
- obuda — a city in and the capital of Hungary, in the central part, on the Danube River: formed 1873 from two cities on the W bank of the Danube (Buda and Obuda) and one on the E bank (Pest)
6 letter words containing a, b, o, u, d
7 letter words containing a, b, o, u, d
8 letter words containing a, b, o, u, d
- abductor — any muscle that abducts (opposed to adductor).
- aboideau — a dyke with a sluicegate that allows flood water to drain but keeps the sea water out
- abounded — to occur or exist in great quantities or numbers: a stream in which trout abound.
- airbound — supported by air
- arboured — situated in, or as if in, an arbour
9 letter words containing a, b, o, u, d
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- abductors — Plural form of abductor.
- aboudikro — the wood of a sapele.
- aboundant — Obsolete spelling of abundant (14th–17th centuries).
- abounding — to occur or exist in great quantities or numbers: a stream in which trout abound.
10 letter words containing a, b, o, u, d
11 letter words containing a, b, o, u, d
- aboundingly — In an abounding manner; in a manner that abounds; plentifully. (First attested from around (1350 to 1470.)).
- aboveground — occurring, situated, etc. above or on the surface of the earth
- adumbration — to produce a faint image or resemblance of; to outline or sketch.
- albuminoids — any of a class of simple proteins, as keratin, gelatin, or collagen, that are insoluble in all neutral solvents; scleroprotein.
- backgrounds — Plural form of background.
12 letter words containing a, b, o, u, d
- abjudication — (rare) Rejection by judicial sentence.
- albuminoidal — (chemistry) Of the nature of an albuminoid.
- ambidextrous — Someone who is ambidextrous can use both their right hand and their left hand equally skilfully.
- autoantibody — an antibody reacting with an antigen that is a part of the organism in which the antibody is formed
- backgrounded — Simple past tense and past participle of background.
13 letter words containing a, b, o, u, d
14 letter words containing a, b, o, u, d
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- albury-wodonga — a town in SE Australia, in S central New South Wales, on the Murray River: commercial centre of an agricultural region. Pop: 69 880 (2001)
- ambidextrously — In an ambidextrous manner.
- autoantibodies — Plural form of autoantibody.
- berberidaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Berberidaceae, a mainly N temperate family of flowering plants (mostly shrubs), including barberry and barrenwort
15 letter words containing a, b, o, u, d
- basidiomycetous — belonging or pertaining to the basidiomycetes.
- blockade-runner — a ship or person that passes through a blockade.
- bullnose-header — Also called bullnose header. a brick having one of the edges across its width rounded for laying as a header in a sill or the like.
- counterbalanced — Simple past tense and past participle of counterbalance.
- counterblockade — a retaliatory blockade
16 letter words containing a, b, o, u, d
- absobloodylutely — (British slang) absolutely.
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- broad-shouldered — having broad shoulders
- camborne-redruth — a former (until 1974) urban district in SW England, in Cornwall: formed in 1934 by the amalgamation of the neighbouring towns of Camborne and Redruth. Pop: 39 936 (2001)
- consubstantiated — Simple past tense and past participle of consubstantiate.
17 letter words containing a, b, o, u, d
- ashby-de-la-zouch — a town in central England, in Leicestershire: Mary, Queen of Scots, was imprisoned (1569) in the castle. Pop: 11 409 (2001)
- blood-and-thunder — sensationalism, violence, or exaggerated melodrama: a movie full of blood and thunder.
- boileau-despreaux — Nicolas [nee-kaw-lah] /ni kɔˈlɑ/ (Show IPA), 1636–1711, French critic and poet.
- deoxyribonuclease — DNase.
- dishonourableness — Alternative spelling of dishonorableness.
18 letter words containing a, b, o, u, d
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- hydrofluorocarbons — Plural form of hydrofluorocarbon.
- non-understandable — capable of being understood; comprehensible.
19 letter words containing a, b, o, u, d
21 letter words containing a, b, o, u, d
23 letter words containing a, b, o, u, d
- fluorochlorohydrocarbon — (organic chemistry) Any compound formally derived from a hydrocarbon by replacing some hydrogen atoms with fluorine and some with chlorine (at least one being retained).
- hydrochlorofluorocarbon — Any of a class of inert compounds of carbon, hydrogen, hydrocarbons, chlorine, and fluorine, used in place of chlorofluorocarbons as being somewhat less destructive to the ozone layer.
24 letter words containing a, b, o, u, d
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
- hydrochlorofluorocarbons — Plural form of hydrochlorofluorocarbon.
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
32 letter words containing a, b, o, u, d
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, O, U, D. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1754 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, O, U, D that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.