Words containing a, b, o, r, t, m
7 letter words containing a, b, o, r, t, m
8 letter words containing a, b, o, r, t, m
- barometz — a type of Asian fern, Cibotium barometz, the woolly rhizoma of which is thought to resemble a lamb
- bathroom — A bathroom is a room in a house that contains a bath or shower, a washbasin, and sometimes a toilet.
- bergamot — a small Asian spiny rutaceous tree, Citrus bergamia, having sour pear-shaped fruit
- brampton — city in SE Ontario, Canada, near Toronto: pop. 268,000
- combater — One who combats.
9 letter words containing a, b, o, r, t, m
- abnormity — lack of normality; a deviation from the usual or typical
- abortment — (obsolete) Abortion. (Attested from the early 17th century until the late 19th century.).
- abrotanum — A bushy wormwood from Europe, sometimes used in the brewing of beer.
- alembroth — a double salt composed of the chlorides of ammonium and mercury, formerly believed to be a universal solvent
- ambrotype — an early type of glass negative that could be made to appear as a positive by backing it with black varnish or paper
10 letter words containing a, b, o, r, t, m
- abominator — One who abominates. (First attested in the late 17th century.).
- acrobatism — the art, or feats, of the acrobat
- ambagitory — ambiguous
- amboceptor — an immune body formed in the blood during infection or immunization that serves to link the complement to the antigen
- ambulatory — of, relating to, or designed for walking
11 letter words containing a, b, o, r, t, m
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- adumbration — to produce a faint image or resemblance of; to outline or sketch.
- albedometer — an instrument that measures the albedo of a surface.
- amobarbital — a drug with sedative, hypnotic, and analgesic properties used to relieve insomnia and control convulsions
- amortizable — Finance. to liquidate or extinguish (a mortgage, debt, or other obligation), especially by periodic payments to the creditor or to a sinking fund. to write off a cost of (an asset) gradually.
12 letter words containing a, b, o, r, t, m
- ambidextrous — Someone who is ambidextrous can use both their right hand and their left hand equally skilfully.
- ambisextrous — Informal. sexually attracted to both sexes; bisexual. used by or suitable for either sex; unisex: ambisextrous hair styles.
- ambrettolide — a colorless liquid, C 16 H 28 O 2 , having a strong musky odor, used as a fixative in the manufacture of perfume.
- ambulatories — Plural form of ambulatory.
- ambulatorily — By or in terms of walking.
13 letter words containing a, b, o, r, t, m
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- achromobacter — any of several rod-shaped bacteria of the genus Achromobacter, found in soil and water.
- agrobacterium — A soil bacterium, of the genus Agrobacterium, which can fix nitrogen, and causes the formation of crown galls in plants.
- alphabetiform — having similarities to letters of the alphabet
14 letter words containing a, b, o, r, t, m
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- ambidextrously — In an ambidextrous manner.
15 letter words containing a, b, o, r, t, m
- barothermograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure and temperature.
- bathythermogram — a record made by a bathythermograph.
- brachystomatous — having a short proboscis, as certain insects.
- brother-in-arms — a fellow soldier or comrade in a shared struggle
- combinatorially — in a combinatorial manner
16 letter words containing a, b, o, r, t, m
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- atherothrombotic — (medicine) Pertaining to or caused by atherothrombosis, the sudden disruption of an atherosclerotic plaque.
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
- bathythermograph — a device for measuring the temperature of the ocean at any specific depth down to c. 1,800 m (c. 5,900 ft)
- bioenvironmental — pertaining to the environment of living organisms: Bioenvironmental engineers seek to reduce air and water pollution.
17 letter words containing a, b, o, r, t, m
- antimycobacterial — (medicine) That counteracts the effects of mycobacteria.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- biotransformation — the metabolizing of some substance, esp. a drug, in the body
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
- british-cameroons — German Kamerun. a region in W Africa: a German protectorate 1884–1919; divided in 1919 into British and French mandates.
18 letter words containing a, b, o, r, t, m
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
- bioinstrumentation — the use of instruments, as sensors, to detect and measure certain body functions, as of persons in spaceflight, and transmit the data to a point where it is evaluated
- bromochloromethane — chlorobromomethane.
19 letter words containing a, b, o, r, t, m
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
- phenylthiocarbamide — a crystalline, slightly water-soluble solid, C 6 H 5 NHCSNH 2 , that is either tasteless or bitter, depending upon the heredity of the taster, and is used in medical genetics and as a diagnostic.
- pointe-aux-trembles — a city in S Quebec, in E Canada, N of Montreal, on the St. Lawrence.
20 letter words containing a, b, o, r, t, m
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
- potassium-bitartrate — a white, crystalline, water-soluble powder, C 4 H 5 KO 6 , used chiefly as an ingredient in baking powders and in galvanic tinning of metals. Also called potassium bitartrate, potassium acid tartrate. Compare tartar (def 3).
21 letter words containing a, b, o, r, t, m
22 letter words containing a, b, o, r, t, m
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
23 letter words containing a, b, o, r, t, m
- hypobetalipoproteinemia — (pathology) A low level of betalipoprotein (low-density lipoprotein) in the bloodstream.
24 letter words containing a, b, o, r, t, m
32 letter words containing a, b, o, r, t, m
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, O, R, T, M. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1773 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, O, R, T, M that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.