Words containing a, b, o, i
5 letter words containing a, b, o, i
6 letter words containing a, b, o, i
7 letter words containing a, b, o, i
8 letter words containing a, b, o, i
- abattoir — An abattoir is a place where animals are killed in order to provide meat.
- abingdon — a market town in S England, in Oxfordshire. Pop: 36 010 (2001)
- abington — urban township in SE Pa., near Philadelphia: pop. 56,000
- ablation — the surgical removal of an organ, structure, or part
- ablution — the ritual washing of a priest's hands or of sacred vessels
9 letter words containing a, b, o, i
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- abhorring — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
10 letter words containing a, b, o, i
- abandoning — to leave completely and finally; forsake utterly; desert: to abandon one's farm; to abandon a child; to abandon a sinking ship.
- abaptiston — Surgery. a cone-shaped trephine designed to avoid penetration of the brain when incising the skull.
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abdominous — pot-bellied
11 letter words containing a, b, o, i
- abbreviator — to shorten (a word or phrase) by omitting letters, substituting shorter forms, etc., so that the shortened form can represent the whole word or phrase, as ft. for foot, ab. for about, R.I. for Rhode Island, NW for Northwest, or Xn for Christian.
- abdominally — of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
- abhominable — abominable.
- abiogenesis — the hypothetical process by which living organisms first arose on earth from nonliving matter
12 letter words containing a, b, o, i
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- abbreviatory — shortening
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abirritation — to make less irritable; soothe.
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
13 letter words containing a, b, o, i
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abolitionists — (especially prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- abortifacient — causing abortion
14 letter words containing a, b, o, i
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
15 letter words containing a, b, o, i
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- anteprohibition — before prohibition.
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
- ariboflavinosis — a condition resulting from a dietary deficiency of riboflavin
16 letter words containing a, b, o, i
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- actinobacillosis — a disease of cattle and sheep, caused by infection with an Actinobacillus lignieresii and characterized by soft tissue lesions, esp of the tongue
- anti-prohibition — the act of prohibiting.
- aulnay-sous-bois — a town in N central France, a suburb NE of Paris.
17 letter words containing a, b, o, i
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- assyro-babylonian — of or relating to Assyria and Babylonia.
- axis-of-abscissas — x-axis (def 1).
18 letter words containing a, b, o, i
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- anti-globalization — a political belief opposed to the emergence of a single world market dominated by multinational companies
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
19 letter words containing a, b, o, i
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- anti-prohibitionist — a person who favors or advocates prohibition.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
20 letter words containing a, b, o, i
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, O, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 8822 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, O, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.