Words containing a, b, n, d, o, m
7 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, m
8 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, m
9 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, m
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- abodement — a sign that something good or bad is about to happen
- badminton — Badminton is a game played by two or four players on a rectangular court with a high net across the middle. The players try to score points by hitting a small object called a shuttlecock across the net using a racket.
- baldmoney — Meum athamanticum, an ornamental plant in the Apiaceae family.
- bombardon — a brass instrument of the tuba type, similar to a sousaphone
10 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, m
11 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, m
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abdominally — of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
- above-named — used in a text to refer back to a person or thing that has already been named
- abscondment — An act of absconding or escaping.
- adumbration — to produce a faint image or resemblance of; to outline or sketch.
12 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, m
- abandonments — Plural form of abandonment.
- abdominalgia — (medical) Abdominal pain.
- albuminoidal — (chemistry) Of the nature of an albuminoid.
- backswordman — a person who uses a backsword.
- backwoodsman — Backwoodsmen are people, especially politicians, who like the old ways of doing things, or who are involved in an organization at a local level.
13 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, m
- beaked-salmon — sandfish (def 2).
- benzimidazole — a crystalline growth-inhibiting compound
- bildungsroman — a novel concerned with a person's formative years and development
- bloomfieldian — Linguistics. influenced by, resembling, or deriving from the linguistic theory and the methods of linguistic analysis advocated by Leonard Bloomfield, characterized especially by emphasis on the classification of overt formal features.
- boom-and-bust — characteristic of a period of economic prosperity followed by a depression.
14 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, m
- abdominopelvic — (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the abdomen and (the cavity of) the pelvis.
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- battered-women — the array of physical and psychological injuries exhibited by women (battered women or battered wives) who have been beaten repeatedly or otherwise abused by their partners or spouses.
15 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, m
- above-mentioned — used in a text to refer back to a person or thing that has already been mentioned
- basse-normandie — a region of NW France, on the English Channel: consists of the Cherbourg peninsula in the west rising to the Normandy hills in the east; mainly agricultural
- commendableness — The state or quality of being commendable.
- countermandable — able to be countermanded
- demonstrability — The quality of being demonstrable.
16 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, m
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- azodicarbonamide — (chemistry) An organic chemical, a yellow to orange red, odorless, crystalline powder, used in food industry as a food additive, a flour bleaching agent and improving agent and in foaming plastics.
- brick-and-mortar — pertaining to conventional stores, businesses, etc., having physical buildings and facilities, as opposed to Internet or remote services.
- camborne-redruth — a former (until 1974) urban district in SW England, in Cornwall: formed in 1934 by the amalgamation of the neighbouring towns of Camborne and Redruth. Pop: 39 936 (2001)
17 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, m
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
- downwardly-mobile — See under vertical mobility (def 1).
- microdermabrasion — A cosmetic treatment in which the face is sprayed with exfoliant crystals to remove dead epidermal cells.
- mönchen-gladbach — city in WC Germany, in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia: pop. 266,000
- temporomandibular — of, relating to, or situated near the hinge joint formed by the lower jaw and the temporal bone of the skull.
18 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, m
19 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, m
- phenylthiocarbamide — a crystalline, slightly water-soluble solid, C 6 H 5 NHCSNH 2 , that is either tasteless or bitter, depending upon the heredity of the taster, and is used in medical genetics and as a diagnostic.
20 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, m
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
21 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, m
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
24 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, m
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
32 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, m
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, N, D, O, M. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 920 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, N, D, O, M that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.