Words containing a, b, n, d, o, e
7 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, e
- abdomen — Your abdomen is the part of your body below your chest where your stomach and intestines are.
- bandore — a 16th-century plucked musical instrument resembling a lute but larger and fitted with seven pairs of metal strings
- bondage — Bondage is the condition of being someone's property and having to work for them.
- broaden — When something broadens, it becomes wider.
- dogbane — any of several plants of the genus Apocynum, especially A. androsaemifolium, yielding an acrid milky juice and having an intensely bitter root.
8 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, e
- abdomens — Plural form of abdomen.
- abednego — one of Daniel's three companions who, together with Shadrach and Meshach, was miraculously saved from destruction in Nebuchadnezzar's fiery furnace (Daniel 3:12–30)
- abounded — to occur or exist in great quantities or numbers: a stream in which trout abound.
- badigeon — a composition for patching surface defects in carpentry or masonry.
- bandello — Matteo [maht-te-aw] /mɑtˈtɛ ɔ/ (Show IPA), 1485–1561, Italian ecclesiastic and author.
9 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, e
- abandoned — An abandoned place or building is no longer used or occupied.
- abandonee — a person to whom something is formally relinquished, esp an insurer having the right to salvage a wreck
- abandoner — a person or thing that abandons
- abodement — a sign that something good or bad is about to happen
- abondance — (card games) Alternative form of abundance.
10 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, e
11 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, e
- abandonedly — in an unrestrained manner
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abandonness — The state, quality, or condition of abandon; abandonment.
- abandonware — computer software which is no longer sold or supported by its publisher
- above-named — used in a text to refer back to a person or thing that has already been named
12 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, e
- abandonments — Plural form of abandonment.
- adorableness — very attractive or delightful; charming: What an adorable hat!
- backgrounded — Simple past tense and past participle of background.
- backgrounder — A backgrounder is a short article in a newspaper or magazine that provides background information about a particular subject.
- backwoodsmen — Plural form of backwoodsman.
13 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, e
14 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, e
- abdominopelvic — (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the abdomen and (the cavity of) the pelvis.
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- autoantibodies — Plural form of autoantibody.
- aviation-badge — Also called aviation badge. Military Informal. a badge bearing the image of a spread pair of bird's wings with a distinctive center design, awarded to an aircrewman on completion of certain requirements.
15 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, e
- above-mentioned — used in a text to refer back to a person or thing that has already been mentioned
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledgeably — in a way that is able to be generally acknowledged or recognized
- basse-normandie — a region of NW France, on the English Channel: consists of the Cherbourg peninsula in the west rising to the Normandy hills in the east; mainly agricultural
- bidirectionally — in a bidirectional manner
16 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, e
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- azodicarbonamide — (chemistry) An organic chemical, a yellow to orange red, odorless, crystalline powder, used in food industry as a food additive, a flour bleaching agent and improving agent and in foaming plastics.
- bidirectionality — capable of reacting or functioning in two, usually opposite, directions.
- biodeterioration — biodegradation.
17 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, e
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
- blood-and-thunder — sensationalism, violence, or exaggerated melodrama: a movie full of blood and thunder.
- board-and-shingle — a small dwelling with wooden walls and a shingle roof
- de-baathification — the process of removing the members and influence of the Ba'ath Party from public office in Iraq following the US-led invasion of 2003
18 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, e
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- carbonic-anhydride — carbon dioxide.
- de-objectification — to present as an object, especially of sight, touch, or other physical sense; make objective; externalize.
19 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, e
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- non-distinguishable — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- paradichlorobenzene — a white, crystalline, volatile, water-insoluble solid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , of the benzene series, having a penetrating odor: used chiefly as a moth repellent.
- phenylthiocarbamide — a crystalline, slightly water-soluble solid, C 6 H 5 NHCSNH 2 , that is either tasteless or bitter, depending upon the heredity of the taster, and is used in medical genetics and as a diagnostic.
20 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, e
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
- para-dichlorobenzene — a white, crystalline, volatile, water-insoluble solid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , of the benzene series, having a penetrating odor: used chiefly as a moth repellent.
- tetrahydrocannabinol — a compound, C 21 H 30 O 2 , that is the physiologically active component in cannabis preparations (marijuana, hashish, etc.) derived from the Indian hemp plant or produced synthetically. Abbreviation: THC.
21 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, e
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
24 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, e
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
27 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, e
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
32 letter words containing a, b, n, d, o, e
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, N, D, O, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2393 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, N, D, O, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.