Words containing a, b, l, t, o
5 letter words containing a, b, l, t, o
- bloat — to swell or cause to swell, as with a liquid, air, or wind
6 letter words containing a, b, l, t, o
- abvolt — the cgs unit of potential difference in the electromagnetic system; the potential difference between two points when work of 1 erg must be done to transfer 1 abcoulomb of charge from one point to the other: equivalent to 10–8 volt
- ballot — A ballot is a secret vote in which people select a candidate in an election, or express their opinion about something.
- bitola — city in S Macedonia: pop. 75,000
- boatel — a waterside hotel catering for boating people
- bolita — a form of numbers pool.
7 letter words containing a, b, l, t, o
- ablator — the heat shield of a space vehicle, which melts or wears away during re-entry into the earth's atmosphere
- backlot — an area outside a film or television studio used for outdoor filming
- bailout — A bailout of an organization or individual that has financial problems is the act of helping them by giving them money.
- balaton — Lakelake in W Hungary: largest lake in central Europe: c. 230 sq mi (596 sq km)
- barnlot — barnyard.
8 letter words containing a, b, l, t, o
- ablation — the surgical removal of an organ, structure, or part
- ablution — the ritual washing of a priest's hands or of sacred vessels
- absolute — Absolute means total and complete.
- abutilon — any shrub or herbaceous plant of the malvaceous genus Abutilon, such as the flowering maple, that have showy white, yellow, or red flowers
- apostilb — a unit of luminance equal to one ten thousandth of a lambert.
9 letter words containing a, b, l, t, o
10 letter words containing a, b, l, t, o
- abmodality — the differing of a measurable trait in an individual case from the mean for a population.
- absolutely — Absolutely means totally and completely.
- absolution — If someone is given absolution, they are forgiven for something wrong that they have done.
- absolutism — Absolutism is a political system in which one ruler or leader has complete power and authority over a country.
- absolutist — the principle or the exercise of complete and unrestricted power in government.
11 letter words containing a, b, l, t, o
- abhorrently — causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
- ablactation — the weaning of an infant
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
12 letter words containing a, b, l, t, o
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- abolitionist — An abolitionist is someone who campaigns for the abolition of a particular system or practice.
- abolitionize — (esp. prior to the Civil War) to convert (persons, a region, a state, etc.) to abolitionism.
- absoluteness — the quality of being absolute
13 letter words containing a, b, l, t, o
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abolitionists — (especially prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
14 letter words containing a, b, l, t, o
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- absquatulation — to flee; abscond: The old prospector absquatulated with our picks and shovel.
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- actinobacillus — a bacillus causing disease in animals
15 letter words containing a, b, l, t, o
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
- balanoposthitis — An inflammation of the glans penis and the prepuce.
- bidirectionally — in a bidirectional manner
- bioaccumulation — the process in which industrial waste, toxic chemicals, etc. gradually accumulate in living tissue
16 letter words containing a, b, l, t, o
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- actinobacillosis — a disease of cattle and sheep, caused by infection with an Actinobacillus lignieresii and characterized by soft tissue lesions, esp of the tongue
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
- ballast-resistor — Nautical. any heavy material carried temporarily or permanently in a vessel to provide desired draft and stability.
17 letter words containing a, b, l, t, o
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
18 letter words containing a, b, l, t, o
- anti-globalization — a political belief opposed to the emergence of a single world market dominated by multinational companies
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
19 letter words containing a, b, l, t, o
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
20 letter words containing a, b, l, t, o
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
22 letter words containing a, b, l, t, o
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
23 letter words containing a, b, l, t, o
24 letter words containing a, b, l, t, o
32 letter words containing a, b, l, t, o
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, L, T, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5139 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, L, T, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.