Words containing a, b, i, t
4 letter words containing a, b, i, t
5 letter words containing a, b, i, t
- ambit — The ambit of something is its range or extent.
- baith — both
- balti — A balti is a vegetable or meat dish of Indian origin which is cooked and served in a bowl-shaped pan.
- basti — (in India) a slum inhabited by poor people
- batik — Batik is a process for printing designs on cloth. Wax is put on those areas of the cloth that you do not want to be coloured by dye.
6 letter words containing a, b, i, t
- abatis — a rampart of felled trees bound together placed with their branches outwards
- abient — tending to move away from a stimulus or situation.
- abitur — the final school examination in Germany
- aintab — Gaziantep
- albeit — You use albeit to introduce a fact or comment which reduces the force or significance of what you have just said.
7 letter words containing a, b, i, t
- abacist — a person skilled in using an abacus.
- abating — to reduce in amount, degree, intensity, etc.; lessen; diminish: to abate a tax; to abate one's enthusiasm.
- ability — Your ability to do something is the fact that you can do it.
- abiotic — of nonliving substances or environmental factors
- abitibi — a lake in E Ontario and W Quebec, Canada. 369 sq. mi. (956 sq. km).
8 letter words containing a, b, i, t
- abattoir — An abattoir is a place where animals are killed in order to provide meat.
- abbatial — of or relating to an abbot, abbess, or abbey
- abdicant — a person who abdicates
- abdicate — If a king or queen abdicates, he or she gives up being king or queen.
- abetting — to encourage, support, or countenance by aid or approval, usually in wrongdoing: to abet a swindler; to abet a crime.
9 letter words containing a, b, i, t
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- abilities — power or capacity to do or act physically, mentally, legally, morally, financially, etc.
- abjection — an abject state or condition
10 letter words containing a, b, i, t
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abalienate — (civil law, transitive) To transfer the title of from one to another; to alienate.
- abaptiston — Surgery. a cone-shaped trephine designed to avoid penetration of the brain when incising the skull.
- abbreviate — If you abbreviate something, especially a word or a piece of writing, you make it shorter.
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
11 letter words containing a, b, i, t
- abbreviated — made into a shorter form
- abbreviator — to shorten (a word or phrase) by omitting letters, substituting shorter forms, etc., so that the shortened form can represent the whole word or phrase, as ft. for foot, ab. for about, R.I. for Rhode Island, NW for Northwest, or Xn for Christian.
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
- ablactation — the weaning of an infant
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
12 letter words containing a, b, i, t
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- abbreviatory — shortening
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abirritation — to make less irritable; soothe.
- abirritative — to make less irritable; soothe.
13 letter words containing a, b, i, t
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abolitionists — (especially prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- abortifacient — causing abortion
14 letter words containing a, b, i, t
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
15 letter words containing a, b, i, t
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- anteprohibition — before prohibition.
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- anti-liberalism — the quality or state of being liberal, as in behavior or attitude.
16 letter words containing a, b, i, t
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- actinobacillosis — a disease of cattle and sheep, caused by infection with an Actinobacillus lignieresii and characterized by soft tissue lesions, esp of the tongue
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- anti-prohibition — the act of prohibiting.
17 letter words containing a, b, i, t
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- antiestablishment — opposed to or working against the existing power structure or mores, as of society or government: Antiestablishment candidates promised to disband the army, Congress, and the cabinet if elected.
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
18 letter words containing a, b, i, t
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- anti-establishment — opposed to established authority
- anti-globalization — a political belief opposed to the emergence of a single world market dominated by multinational companies
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
19 letter words containing a, b, i, t
- anti-prohibitionist — a person who favors or advocates prohibition.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
20 letter words containing a, b, i, t
22 letter words containing a, b, i, t
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
25 letter words containing a, b, i, t
28 letter words containing a, b, i, t
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
29 letter words containing a, b, i, t
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, I, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 10519 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, I, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.