Words containing a, b, i, o, g, e
7 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g, e
- begonia — A begonia is a garden plant which has large brightly coloured leaves.
8 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g, e
- abiogeny — (biology) abiogenesis.
- badigeon — a composition for patching surface defects in carpentry or masonry.
- ibogaine — an alkaloid, C 20 H 26 N 2 O, obtained from an African shrub, Tabernanthe iboga, having antidepressant and hallucinogenic properties.
- obligate — to bind or oblige morally or legally: to obligate oneself to purchase a building.
9 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g, e
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
- aborigine — Aborigines are members of the tribes that were living in Australia when Europeans arrived there.
- baignoire — a theatre box on the lowest level
- beaconing — a guiding or warning signal, as a light or fire, especially one in an elevated position.
- bigorexia — muscle dysmorphia.
10 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g, e
11 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g, e
- abiogenesis — the hypothetical process by which living organisms first arose on earth from nonliving matter
- abiogenetic — (biology) Of or pertaining to abiogenesis, originated by abiogenesis.
- aerobiology — the study of airborne organisms, spores, etc
- aerobraking — the use of aerodynamic braking in extremely low-density atmospheres in space at hypersonic Mach numbers
- albugineous — related to or resembling the white of an egg
12 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g, e
- agrobusiness — the businesses collectively associated with the production, processing, and distribution of agricultural products.
- babingtonite — a rare, slightly magnetic, black or dark green silicate mineral, Ca2Fe2Si5O14OH, found in cavities in volcanic rock
- bacteriology — Bacteriology is the science and the study of bacteria.
- beachcombing — The action of a beachcomber.
- biogeography — the branch of biology concerned with the geographical distribution of plants and animals
13 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g, e
- abiogenically — in a way that does not involve living organisms
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- agrobacterium — A soil bacterium, of the genus Agrobacterium, which can fix nitrogen, and causes the formation of crown galls in plants.
- ambiguousness — open to or having several possible meanings or interpretations; equivocal: an ambiguous answer.
- amphibologies — Plural form of amphibology.
14 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g, e
- aerobiological — Pertaining to aerobiology.
- anti-bourgeois — opposed to anyone or anything considered bourgeois
- autobiographer — a person who writes the story of his or her own life
- aviation-badge — Also called aviation badge. Military Informal. a badge bearing the image of a spread pair of bird's wings with a distinctive center design, awarded to an aircrewman on completion of certain requirements.
- bacteriologist — a branch of microbiology dealing with the identification, study, and cultivation of bacteria and with their applications in medicine, agriculture, industry, and biotechnology.
15 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g, e
- abiogenetically — in an abiogenetic manner
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- autobiographers — Plural form of autobiographer.
- autobiographies — Plural form of autobiography.
- bacteriological — Of or relating to bacteriology or bacteria.
16 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g, e
- biodegradability — capable of decaying through the action of living organisms: biodegradable paper; biodegradable detergent.
- biotechnological — Biotechnological means relating to biotechnology.
- congeliturbation — the churning, heaving, and thrusting of soil material due to the action of frost.
- counterbalancing — Present participle of counterbalance.
- deoxyhaemoglobin — (biochemistry) The form of haemoglobin that has released its oxygen.
17 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g, e
- bacteriologically — In a bacteriological manner; with respect to bacteriology.
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
- board-and-shingle — a small dwelling with wooden walls and a shingle roof
- carboxyhemoglobin — a compound formed in the blood when carbon monoxide occupies the positions on the hemoglobin molecule normally taken by oxygen, resulting in cellular oxygen starvation
- congo-brazzaville — a republic in W Central Africa: formerly the French colony of Middle Congo, part of French Equatorial Africa, it became independent in 1960; consists mostly of equatorial forest, with savanna and extensive swamps; drained chiefly by the Rivers Congo and Ubangi. Official language: French. Religion: Christian majority. Currency: franc. Capital: Brazzaville. Pop: 4 492 689 (2013 est). Area: 342 000 sq km (132 018 sq miles)
18 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g, e
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- attention-grabbing — An attention-grabbing remark or activity is one that is intended to make people notice it.
- beggar-my-neighbor — beggar-your-neighbor.
- bosnia-herzegovina — a country in SE Europe; a constituent republic of Yugoslavia until 1991; in a state of civil war (1992–95); Serbian and Croatian forces were also involved: mostly barren and mountainous, with forests in the east. Languages: Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian (formerly all regarded together as Serbo-Croat). Religion: Muslim, Serbian Orthodox, and Roman Catholic. Currency: marka (pegged to the euro). Capital: Sarajevo. Pop: 3 875 723 (2013 est). Area: 51 129 sq km (19 737 sq miles)
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
19 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g, e
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- harbinger-of-spring — a North American umbelliferous herb, Erigenia bulbosa, having white flowers that bloom early in the spring.
- non-distinguishable — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- pseudo-biographical — of or relating to a person's life: He's gathering biographical data for his book on Milton.
20 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g, e
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- semiautobiographical — pertaining to or being a fictionalized account of an author's own life.
21 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g, e
24 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g, e
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
27 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g, e
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
32 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g, e
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, I, O, G, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1477 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, I, O, G, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.