Words containing a, b, i, o, g
6 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g
- bagnio — a brothel
- baguio — a city in the N Philippines, on N Luzon: summer capital of the Republic. Pop: 287 000 (2005 est)
- biogas — a gas that is produced by the action of bacteria on organic waste matter: used as a fuel
- borgia — Cesare (ˈtʃezare), son of Rodrigo Borgia (Pope Alexander VI). 1475–1507, Italian cardinal, politician, and military leader; model for Machiavelli's The Prince
- gabion — a cylinder of wickerwork filled with earth, used as a military defense.
7 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g
- aboding — (obsolete) A foreboding. (Attested from the late 16th century to the early 18th century.).
- bagnios — Plural form of bagnio.
- baoding — a city in NE China, in N Hebei province. Pop: 810 000 (2005 est)
- baoqing — former name of Shaoyang.
- begonia — A begonia is a garden plant which has large brightly coloured leaves.
8 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g
- abingdon — a market town in S England, in Oxfordshire. Pop: 36 010 (2001)
- abington — urban township in SE Pa., near Philadelphia: pop. 56,000
- abiogeny — (biology) abiogenesis.
- abiology — The sciences, such as geology and astronomy, that collectively deal with inorganic or lifeless bodies.
- aborigin — (obsolete) Aborigine. (Attested from the early 17th century until the mid 19th century.).
9 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g
- abhorring — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
- aborigine — Aborigines are members of the tribes that were living in Australia when Europeans arrived there.
- abounding — to occur or exist in great quantities or numbers: a stream in which trout abound.
- absolving — Present participle of absolve.
10 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g
- abandoning — to leave completely and finally; forsake utterly; desert: to abandon one's farm; to abandon a child; to abandon a sinking ship.
- abiogenist — a person who believes in abiogenesis
- abnegation — a giving up of rights, etc.; self-denial; renunciation
- abolishing — Present participle of abolish.
- aboriginal — An Aboriginal is an Australian Aborigine.
11 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g
- abiogenesis — the hypothetical process by which living organisms first arose on earth from nonliving matter
- abiogenetic — (biology) Of or pertaining to abiogenesis, originated by abiogenesis.
- abiological — not involving living organisms
- abominating — Present participle of abominate.
- aboriginals — Plural form of aboriginal.
12 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g
- abdominalgia — (medical) Abdominal pain.
- abligurition — Prodigal expense for food.
- aboriginalia — objects from Aboriginal culture used as decorations, esp when they produce a distorted, sentimental view of Aborigines and Aboriginal history
- aboriginally — of, relating to, or typical of aborigines: aboriginal customs.
- agrobusiness — the businesses collectively associated with the production, processing, and distribution of agricultural products.
13 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g
- abiogenically — in a way that does not involve living organisms
- aboriginalism — a view of aboriginal cultures as being primitive and exotic, and having little to do with the modern world
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- actinobiology — the branch of biology concerned with the effects of radiation on living organisms
14 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g
15 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g
- abiogenetically — in an abiogenetic manner
- anthropobiology — the biological study of the human species
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- astrobiologists — Plural form of astrobiologist.
- autobiographers — Plural form of autobiographer.
16 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- autobogotiphobia — bogotify
- back-propagation — (Or "backpropagation") A learning algorithm for modifying a feed-forward neural network which minimises a continuous "error function" or "objective function." Back-propagation is a "gradient descent" method of training in that it uses gradient information to modify the network weights to decrease the value of the error function on subsequent tests of the inputs. Other gradient-based methods from numerical analysis can be used to train networks more efficiently. Back-propagation makes use of a mathematical trick when the network is simulated on a digital computer, yielding in just two traversals of the network (once forward, and once back) both the difference between the desired and actual output, and the derivatives of this difference with respect to the connection weights.
- backward-looking — If you describe someone or something as backward-looking, you disapprove of their attitudes, ideas, or actions because they are based on old-fashioned opinions or methods.
- biodegradability — capable of decaying through the action of living organisms: biodegradable paper; biodegradable detergent.
17 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g
- antiglobalization — Opposition to the increase in the global power and influence of businesses, especially multinational corporations.
- bacteriologically — In a bacteriological manner; with respect to bacteriology.
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
- board-and-shingle — a small dwelling with wooden walls and a shingle roof
- carboxyhemoglobin — a compound formed in the blood when carbon monoxide occupies the positions on the hemoglobin molecule normally taken by oxygen, resulting in cellular oxygen starvation
18 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- anti-globalization — a political belief opposed to the emergence of a single world market dominated by multinational companies
- attention-grabbing — An attention-grabbing remark or activity is one that is intended to make people notice it.
- autobiographically — In a autobiographical manner.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
19 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- harbinger-of-spring — a North American umbelliferous herb, Erigenia bulbosa, having white flowers that bloom early in the spring.
- non-distinguishable — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
20 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- semiautobiographical — pertaining to or being a fictionalized account of an author's own life.
21 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g
24 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
27 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
32 letter words containing a, b, i, o, g
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, I, O, G. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2228 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, I, O, G that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.