Words containing a, b, i, l, r
5 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
6 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
- bailer — to dip (water) out of a boat, as with a bucket.
- bailor — a person who retains ownership of goods but entrusts possession of them to another under a bailment
- braila — a port in E Romania: belonged to Turkey (1544–1828). Pop: 192 000 (2005 est)
- brasil — Brazil
- brazil — the red wood obtained from various tropical leguminous trees of the genus Caesalpinia, such as C. echinata of America: used for cabinetwork
7 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
- airbill — air waybill.
- alberti — Leon Battista (leˈɔn batˈtista). 1404–72, Italian Renaissance architect, painter, writer, and musician; among his architectural designs are the façades of Sta. Maria Novella at Florence and S. Francesco at Rimini
- ardebil — a town in NW Iran, near the Caspian Sea.
- baldric — a wide silk sash or leather belt worn over the right shoulder to the left hip for carrying a sword, etc
- barilla — an impure mixture of sodium carbonate and sodium sulphate obtained from the ashes of certain plants, such as the saltworts
8 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
- abailard — Pierre [pyer] /pyɛr/ (Show IPA), Abélard.
- abristle — Bristling.
- afebrile — without fever
- albarium — a stucco used in ancient times, made from powdered marble and lime mortar and often polished.
- alberich — (in medieval German legend) the king of the dwarfs and guardian of the treasures of the Nibelungs
9 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
- admirable — An admirable quality or action is one that deserves to be praised and admired.
- admirably — worthy of admiration; inspiring approval, reverence, or affection.
- adverbial — Adverbial means relating to adverbs or like an adverb.
- airmobile — capable of being moved by air, esp by helicopter
- al-farabi — Mohammed ibn Tarkhan. died 950, Muslim philosopher, physician, and mathematician, of central Asian origin
10 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- aboriginal — An Aboriginal is an Australian Aborigine.
- abrasively — in an abrupt manner
- acquirable — to come into possession or ownership of; get as one's own: to acquire property.
- al-bukhari — Muhammad ibn Ismaʿil [ib-uh n is-mah-eel] /ˈɪb ən ɪsˈmɑ il/ (Show IPA), a.d. 810–870, a collector of the Hadith.
11 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
- abd-el-krim — 1882–1963, Moroccan chief who led revolts against Spain and France, surrendered before their combined forces in 1926, but later formed the North African independence movement
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- abnormalize — to make abnormal.
- acerbically — in an acerbic manner
12 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
- abd-el-kadir — 1807?–83, Algerian leader.
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- aboriginalia — objects from Aboriginal culture used as decorations, esp when they produce a distorted, sentimental view of Aborigines and Aboriginal history
- aboriginally — of, relating to, or typical of aborigines: aboriginal customs.
- accreditable — having the ability to be accredited
13 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- administrable — able to be administered or managed
14 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
- aeroballistics — the ballistics of projectiles dropped, launched, or fired from aircraft
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- alektorophobia — The fear of chickens.
- anti-bacterial — destructive to or inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
- antirepublican — opposed to the principles or practice of republicanism
15 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- anti-liberalism — the quality or state of being liberal, as in behavior or attitude.
- anti-republican — of, relating to, or of the nature of a republic.
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
- ariboflavinosis — a condition resulting from a dietary deficiency of riboflavin
16 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- babe-in-a-cradle — a tall orchid, Epiblema grandiflorum, of SW Australia with lilac to mauve flowers
- ballast-resistor — Nautical. any heavy material carried temporarily or permanently in a vessel to provide desired draft and stability.
- bidirectionality — capable of reacting or functioning in two, usually opposite, directions.
- binocular-fusion — the act or process of fusing; the state of being fused.
17 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- assyro-babylonian — of or relating to Assyria and Babylonia.
- bergisch-gladbach — an industrial city in W Germany, near Cologne.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
18 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- controllable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed during navigation or flight; variable-pitch.
19 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
20 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
21 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
- disestablishmentarian — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- intersubstitutability — a person or thing acting or serving in place of another.
22 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
23 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
- hypobetalipoproteinemia — (pathology) A low level of betalipoprotein (low-density lipoprotein) in the bloodstream.
24 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- disestablishmentarianism — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- hyperbetalipoproteinemia — An abnormally high level of betalipoprotein in the blood.
25 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
28 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
32 letter words containing a, b, i, l, r
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, I, L, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5882 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, I, L, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.