Words containing a, b, i, h, u
5 letter words containing a, b, i, h, u
- abihu — a son of Aaron who, with Nadab, was destroyed by fire from heaven for disobeying the Lord. Lev. 10:1–5.
6 letter words containing a, b, i, h, u
- bauchi — a state of N Nigeria; tin mining. Capital: Bauchi. Pop: 4 676 465 (2006). Area: 45 837 sq km (17 698 sq miles)
- brahui — a language spoken in Pakistan, forming an isolated branch of the Dravidian family
- habiru — a nomadic people mentioned in Assyro-Babylonian literature: possibly the early Hebrews.
7 letter words containing a, b, i, h, u
- baluchi — a member of a Muslim people living chiefly in coastal Pakistan and Iran
- beauish — vain and showy
- chiluba — Frederick, 1943–2011, president of Zambia 1991–2002.
- habitue — a frequent or habitual visitor to a place: a habitué of art galleries.
- habitus — the physical characteristics of a person, especially appearance and constitution as related to disease.
8 letter words containing a, b, i, h, u
- airbrush — An airbrush is an artist's tool which sprays paint onto a surface.
- bacchius — a metrical foot of one short syllable followed by two long ones (◡ – –)
- bauhinia — any climbing or shrubby leguminous plant of the genus Bauhinia, of tropical and warm regions, widely cultivated for ornament
- brachium — the arm, esp the upper part
- bukharin — Nikolai Ivanovich (nikaˈlaj iˈvanəvitʃ). 1888–1938, Soviet Bolshevik leader: executed in one of Stalin's purges
9 letter words containing a, b, i, h, u
- ambushing — an act or instance of lying concealed so as to attack by surprise: The highwaymen waited in ambush near the road.
- bahuvrihi — a class of compound words consisting of two elements the first of which is a specific feature of the second
- bakuchiol — A meroterpene phenol, extracted from seeds of Psoralea corylifolia, that shows antimicrobial activity.
- bathybius — a gelatinous substance discovered on the Atlantic seabed, originally thought to be protoplasm, but later discovered to be inorganic
- bauhinias — Plural form of bauhinia.
10 letter words containing a, b, i, h, u
- about-ship — to manoeuvre a vessel onto a new tack
- airbrushed — Simple past tense and past participle of airbrush.
- airbrushes — Plural form of airbrush.
- al-bukhari — Muhammad ibn Ismaʿil [ib-uh n is-mah-eel] /ˈɪb ən ɪsˈmɑ il/ (Show IPA), a.d. 810–870, a collector of the Hadith.
- amphibious — In an amphibious military operation, army and navy forces attack a place from the sea.
11 letter words containing a, b, i, h, u
- ailurophobe — a person who dislikes or is afraid of cats
- airbrushing — Present participle of airbrush.
- amphibolous — ambiguous or equivocal, especially when due to the uncertain grammatical construction of a word or phrase.
- badmouthing — Slang. to speak critically and often disloyally of; disparage: Why do you bad-mouth your family so much?
- baluchistan — a mountainous region of SW Asia, in SW Pakistan and SE Iran
12 letter words containing a, b, i, h, u
13 letter words containing a, b, i, h, u
- amphiblastula — the free-swimming larva of certain sponges, which consists of a hollow spherical mass of cells some of which have flagella
- autobiography — Your autobiography is an account of your life, which you write yourself.
- behaviourally — from a behavioural point of view
- benjamin-bush — Also called spice-wood. a yellow-flowered, North American shrub, Lindera benzoin, of the laurel family, whose bark and leaves have a spicy odor.
- bio-autograph — an analytical technique in which organic compounds are separated by chromatography and identified by studying their effects on microorganisms.
14 letter words containing a, b, i, h, u
- amphibiousness — The state or quality of being amphibious.
- archebacterium — (biology) alternative spelling of archaebacterium.
- autobiographer — a person who writes the story of his or her own life
- autobiographic — marked by or dealing with one's own experiences or life history; of or in the manner of an autobiography: autobiographical material; an autobiographical novel.
- barium-hydrate — Also called calcined baryta, barium oxide, barium monoxide, barium protoxide. a white or yellowish-white poisonous solid, BaO, highly reactive with water: used chiefly as a dehydrating agent and in the manufacture of glass.
15 letter words containing a, b, i, h, u
16 letter words containing a, b, i, h, u
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- autobogotiphobia — bogotify
- branchiopneustic — breathing by means of gills, as certain aquatic insect larvae.
- bronchopneumonia — inflammation of the lungs, originating in the bronchioles
17 letter words containing a, b, i, h, u
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- dishonourableness — Alternative spelling of dishonorableness.
- indistinguishable — not distinguishable.
- indistinguishably — In an indistinguishable manner; so that separate components or differences cannot be discerned.
- inexhaustibleness — The quality of being inexhaustible.
18 letter words containing a, b, i, h, u
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- autobiographically — In a autobiographical manner.
- character-building — improving certain good or useful traits in a person's character, esp self-reliance, endurance, and courage
- claustrophobically — In a claustrophobic way.
- distinguishability — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
19 letter words containing a, b, i, h, u
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- distinguishableness — The state or quality of being distinguishable.
- hydroxydaunorubicin — Doxorubicin.
- non-distinguishable — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- pseudo-biographical — of or relating to a person's life: He's gathering biographical data for his book on Milton.
20 letter words containing a, b, i, h, u
21 letter words containing a, b, i, h, u
24 letter words containing a, b, i, h, u
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
32 letter words containing a, b, i, h, u
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, I, H, U. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1188 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, I, H, U that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.