Words containing a, b, h, o, r
5 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r
6 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r
- abhors — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abhour — Obsolete form of abhor.
- athrob — pulsing or throbbing
- barhop — to visit several bars in succession
- broach — When you broach a subject, especially a sensitive one, you mention it in order to start a discussion on it.
7 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r
- abhored — Misspelling of abhorred.
- abroach — (of a cask, barrel, etc) tapped; broached
- bar-hop — If a person bar-hops, they go from one bar to another having drinks in each one.
- barthou — (Jean) Louis [zhahn lwee] /ʒɑ̃ lwi/ (Show IPA), 1862–1934, French statesman and author.
- boarish — coarse, cruel, or sensual
8 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r
- abhorred — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abhorrer — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- arbroath — a port and resort in E Scotland, in Angus: scene of the barons of Scotland's declaration of independence to Pope John XXII in 1320. Pop: 22 785 (2001)
- asheboro — a town in central North Carolina.
- bachelor — A bachelor is a man who has never married.
9 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r
- abhorrent — If something is abhorrent to you, you hate it very much or consider it completely unacceptable.
- abhorreth — Archaic third-person singular form of abhor.
- abhorring — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abolisher — Agent noun of abolish; one who abolishes. (First attested from the mid 17th century.).
- acrophobe — a person who is abnormally afraid of heights
10 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r
- abhorrence — Someone's abhorrence of something is their strong hatred of it.
- abhorrency — (obsolete) Aberrancy. (Attested only in the late 16th century.).
- abhorrible — (rare, obsolete) Detestable. (mid 17th century).
- abiotrophy — the progressive degeneration of tissues, cells, etc
- acrophobia — abnormal fear or dread of being at a great height
11 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r
- abhorrences — Plural form of abhorrence.
- abhorrently — causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.
- acarophobia — a pathological belief that the skin is infested with mites or insects, often leading to self-mutilation in order to eliminate the infestation.
- aelurophobe — ailurophobe.
- agoraphobia — Agoraphobia is the fear of open or public places.
12 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r
13 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r
- achromobacter — any of several rod-shaped bacteria of the genus Achromobacter, found in soil and water.
- alpha-blocker — any of a class of drugs that prevent the stimulation of alpha adrenoceptors, a type of receptor in the sympathetic nervous system, by adrenaline and noradrenaline and that therefore cause widening of blood vessels: used in the treatment of high blood pressure and prostatic hyperplasia
- alphabetiform — having similarities to letters of the alphabet
- anthropophobe — One who dislikes human beings.
- arachnephobia — Misspelling of arachnophobia.
14 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r
- alektorophobia — The fear of chickens.
- ambassadorship — a diplomatic official of the highest rank, sent by one sovereign or state to another as its resident representative (ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary)
- anthropophobia — the fear of people and human companionship
- anthropophobic — relating to the fear of people and human companionship
- antithrombotic — preventing the formation of blood clots
15 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r
16 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- anti-prohibition — the act of prohibiting.
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
- atherothrombotic — (medicine) Pertaining to or caused by atherothrombosis, the sudden disruption of an atherosclerotic plaque.
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
17 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- blood-and-thunder — sensationalism, violence, or exaggerated melodrama: a movie full of blood and thunder.
- board-and-shingle — a small dwelling with wooden walls and a shingle roof
18 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- autobiographically — In a autobiographical manner.
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- beggar-my-neighbor — beggar-your-neighbor.
- bosnia-herzegovina — a country in SE Europe; a constituent republic of Yugoslavia until 1991; in a state of civil war (1992–95); Serbian and Croatian forces were also involved: mostly barren and mountainous, with forests in the east. Languages: Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian (formerly all regarded together as Serbo-Croat). Religion: Muslim, Serbian Orthodox, and Roman Catholic. Currency: marka (pegged to the euro). Capital: Sarajevo. Pop: 3 875 723 (2013 est). Area: 51 129 sq km (19 737 sq miles)
19 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- anti-prohibitionist — a person who favors or advocates prohibition.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
20 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
21 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
22 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
23 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r
- fluorochlorohydrocarbon — (organic chemistry) Any compound formally derived from a hydrocarbon by replacing some hydrogen atoms with fluorine and some with chlorine (at least one being retained).
- hydrochlorofluorocarbon — Any of a class of inert compounds of carbon, hydrogen, hydrocarbons, chlorine, and fluorine, used in place of chlorofluorocarbons as being somewhat less destructive to the ozone layer.
- hypobetalipoproteinemia — (pathology) A low level of betalipoprotein (low-density lipoprotein) in the bloodstream.
- pentachloronitrobenzene — a crystalline compound, C 6 Cl 5 NO 2 , used as an herbicide and insecticide. Abbreviation: PCNB.
24 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r
27 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
32 letter words containing a, b, h, o, r
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, H, O, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2699 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, H, O, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.