Words containing a, b, e, x, t, r
6 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t, r
- baxter — James (Keir). 1926–72, New Zealand lyric poet. His works include The Fallen House (1953) and In Fires of No Return (1958)
7 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t, r
- beatrix — full name Beatrix Wilhelmina Armgard. born 1938, queen of the Netherlands (1980–2013); abdicated in favour of her eldest son Willem-Alexander
9 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t, r
- beatboxer — (music) A performer who imitates the sound of musical instruments, especially percussion, with his or her voice.
- bellatrix — the third brightest star in the constellation Orion
- exprobate — (obsolete) To exprobrate.
- extrabold — a font with very bold characters
- exuberant — Filled with or characterized by a lively energy and excitement.
10 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t, r
- ambidexter — someone who is ambidextrous
- beaux-arts — relating to the classical decorative style, esp that of the École des Beaux-Arts in Paris
- before-tax — before tax has been deducted; gross
- chatterbox — A chatterbox is someone who talks a lot.
- exacerbate — Make (a problem, bad situation, or negative feeling) worse.
11 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t, r
- benefactrix — benefactress.
- carboxylate — any salt or ester of a carboxylic acid having a formula of the type M(RCOO)x, where M is a metal and R an organic group, or R1COOR2, where R1 and R2 are organic groups
- exacerbated — Make (a problem, bad situation, or negative feeling) worse.
- exacerbates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of exacerbate.
- exhorbitant — Misspelling of exorbitant.
12 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t, r
- ambidextrous — Someone who is ambidextrous can use both their right hand and their left hand equally skilfully.
- ambisextrous — Informal. sexually attracted to both sexes; bisexual. used by or suitable for either sex; unisex: ambisextrous hair styles.
- carboxylated — Simple past tense and past participle of carboxylate.
- chatterboxes — Plural form of chatterbox.
- exacerbating — Present participle of exacerbate.
13 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t, r
14 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t, r
- ambidextrously — In an ambidextrous manner.
- exacerbatingly — In an exacerbating way; so as to aggravate or make worse.
- extractability — (uncountable) The condition of being extractable.
- extraembryonic — (medicine) Inside the womb, but outside the embryo.
- hyperexcitable — an excessive reaction to stimuli.
15 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t, r
- decarboxylation — the removal or loss of a carboxyl group from an organic compound
- hydroxybutyrate — (chemistry) any salt or ester of hydroxybutyric acid, but especially of gamma-hydroxybutyric acid.
- inextricability — The condition of being inextricable.
- polycarboxylate — a salt or ester of a polycarboxylic acid. Polycarboxylate esters are used in certain detergents
16 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t, r
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- carboxylesterase — (enzyme) Any enzyme that catalyses the hydrolysis of a carboxylic ester.
- carboxypeptidase — any of several digestive enzymes that catalyze the removal of an amino acid from the end of a peptide chain having a free carbonyl group.
- non-extraditable — capable of being extradited; subject to extradition: an extraditable person.
- overexcitability — to excite too much.
17 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t, r
19 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t, r
- pointe-aux-trembles — a city in S Quebec, in E Canada, N of Montreal, on the St. Lawrence.
22 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t, r
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, E, X, T, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 199 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, E, X, T, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.