Words containing a, b, e, x, t
6 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t
7 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t
- bateaux — Also, batteau. Nautical. Chiefly Canadian and Southern U.S.. a small, flat-bottomed rowboat used on rivers. a half-decked, sloop-rigged boat used for fishing on Chesapeake Bay; skipjack. (in some regions) a scow.
- bauxite — Bauxite is a clay-like substance from which aluminium is obtained.
- beatbox — a drum machine
- beatrix — full name Beatrix Wilhelmina Armgard. born 1938, queen of the Netherlands (1980–2013); abdicated in favour of her eldest son Willem-Alexander
- betaxed — burdened with taxes
8 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t
- battleax — If you call a middle-aged or older woman a battleax, you mean she is very difficult and unpleasant because of her fierce and determined attitude.
- exabytes — Plural form of exabyte.
- excubant — keeping watch; on guard
- extubate — (surgery) To remove a tube from a hollow organ or from an airway.
- hatboxes — Plural form of hatbox.
9 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t
- 100basetx — (networking) The predominant form of Fast Ethernet. 100BaseTX runs over two pairs of wires in category 5 cable.
- battle-ax — a heavy ax with a wide blade, formerly used as a weapon of war
- battleaxe — Alternative spelling of battle-ax.
- beatboxer — (music) A performer who imitates the sound of musical instruments, especially percussion, with his or her voice.
- beatboxes — Plural form of beatbox.
10 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t
- ambidexter — someone who is ambidextrous
- battle-axe — If you call a middle-aged or older woman a battle-axe, you mean she is very difficult and unpleasant because of her fierce and determined attitude.
- battleaxes — Plural form of battleaxe.
- beatboxing — a form of hip-hop music in which the voice is used to simulate percussion instruments
- beaux-arts — relating to the classical decorative style, esp that of the École des Beaux-Arts in Paris
11 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t
- benefactrix — benefactress.
- bisexuality — Biology. of both sexes. combining male and female organs in one individual; hermaphroditic.
- carboxylate — any salt or ester of a carboxylic acid having a formula of the type M(RCOO)x, where M is a metal and R an organic group, or R1COOR2, where R1 and R2 are organic groups
- exacerbated — Make (a problem, bad situation, or negative feeling) worse.
- exacerbates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of exacerbate.
12 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t
- ambidextrous — Someone who is ambidextrous can use both their right hand and their left hand equally skilfully.
- ambisextrous — Informal. sexually attracted to both sexes; bisexual. used by or suitable for either sex; unisex: ambisextrous hair styles.
- autoexec.bat — (operating system) The batch file containing commands, loaded by MS-DOS after running CONFIG.SYS. AUTOEXEC.BAT contains normal DOS commands and can be used for additional system configuration such as setting paths and variables, configuring network connections and running application programs.
- carboxylated — Simple past tense and past participle of carboxylate.
- chatterboxes — Plural form of chatterbox.
13 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t
14 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t
- ambidextrously — In an ambidextrous manner.
- beta-oxidation — a process by which fatty acids are degraded, involving oxidation of the beta carbons and removal of successive two-carbon fragments from the fatty acid.
- exacerbatingly — In an exacerbating way; so as to aggravate or make worse.
- exhaustibility — The property of being exhaustible.
- exploitability — The state or condition of being exploitable.
15 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t
- decarboxylation — the removal or loss of a carboxyl group from an organic compound
- exchangeability — The condition of being exchangeable.
- hydroxybutyrate — (chemistry) any salt or ester of hydroxybutyric acid, but especially of gamma-hydroxybutyric acid.
- inexplicability — not explicable; incapable of being accounted for or explained.
- inextricability — The condition of being inextricable.
16 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- carboxylesterase — (enzyme) Any enzyme that catalyses the hydrolysis of a carboxylic ester.
- carboxypeptidase — any of several digestive enzymes that catalyze the removal of an amino acid from the end of a peptide chain having a free carbonyl group.
- inexhaustibility — not exhaustible; incapable of being depleted: an inexhaustible supply.
- inextinguishable — not extinguishable: an inextinguishable fire.
17 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t
19 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t
22 letter words containing a, b, e, x, t
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, E, X, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 341 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, E, X, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.